PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Leroy
01-02-2007, 10:28 PM
What has happend to UMP? Polar day accident? I was drinking milk today and saw this!

Leroy
01-02-2007, 10:29 PM
THen I found this one! Last post was like 3 days ago??? I'm worried about you buddy!

kycat2007
01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
I;) think he eloped did he not?

Leroy
01-02-2007, 11:08 PM
I really did not see that, but he is missing now for several days and the last post did not say "outta here"! :D

I;) think he eloped did he not?

milkmania
01-02-2007, 11:36 PM
ya know, I bottled a gazillion cartons of milk over 13 years........

never ever saw one of those missing persons cartons:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2007, 07:52 AM
He will be back..........

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 11:09 AM
He will be back..........

He is heading up a search party to find Gene. Landrovers, indian guides/scouts, nets, tranqualizer guns, helicopters, the line of vehicles looked like a African Safari heading out of town!

Ric
01-03-2007, 11:14 AM
He will be back.......... true .

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Do I dare guess......

Maybe he finally installed that new heated lamp (whole house:rolleyes: ) fixture, and now he uses a full 50 amps from his panel for it and can't get the 'puter to turn on..8p

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Do I dare guess......

Maybe he finally installed that new heated lamp (whole house:rolleyes: ) fixture, and now he uses a full 50 amps from his panel for it and can't get the 'puter to turn on..8p

I just read his last post and I think he realized what he did and went into hiding!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2007, 12:02 PM
I just read his last post and I think he realized what he did and went into hiding!
Ok, I need help here....What was it? I obviously missed it too...:confused:

Whatever it was, I am sure he is overreacting. There is NO WAY UMP could possibly harm anyone.

EDIT:
Nevermind I found it (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=282015&postcount=15) but I still don't get it....

BriEOD
01-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Looks like he was slamming Rachel (RIC).

Sodar
01-03-2007, 05:18 PM
It was a joke wasn't it? I am lost!

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 05:49 PM
[URL=http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=282015&postcount=15]Nevermind I found it, but I still don't get it....

He said hello to someone, realized he may have got the ball rolling again and ran!

Leroy
01-04-2007, 10:42 PM
UMP can run, and you know what, he can hide!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Looks like he was slamming Rachel (RIC).
I am not sure what you are getting at here...:rolleyes:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Brieod is confused toys, he still think I am Dooker. So he probably think I am dating Ric too. ;) when in fact Ric and I are about to become fierce business foes. just like McDonalds and Burger King, GM and Ford, MC and CC, Nike and Addidas, hills brothers and folgers, stay free and cotex, listerine and scope, hefty and glad, charmin and cottenel. so you get the picture. the stage is set, the lights are poised, Ric and I see the business potential to make literally hundreds of dollars.

Maristar210
01-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Brieod is confused toys, he still think I am Dooker. So he probably think I am dating Ric too. ;) when in fact Ric and I are about to become fierce business foes. just like McDonalds and Burger King, GM and Ford, MC and CC, Nike and Addidas, hills brothers and folgers, stay free and cotex, listerine and scope, hefty and glad, charmin and cottenel. so you get the picture. the stage is set, the lights are poised, Ric and I see the business potential to make literally hundreds of dollars.

Step into the staging area....:D
Amber
Amber Amber
Amber Amber Amber
Green

Ric
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Brieod is confused toys, he still think I am Dooker. So he probably think I am dating Ric too. ;) when in fact Ric and I are about to become fierce business foes. just like McDonalds and Burger King, GM and Ford, MC and CC, Nike and Addidas, hills brothers and folgers, stay free and cotex, listerine and scope, hefty and glad, charmin and cottenel. so you get the picture. the stage is set, the lights are poised, Ric and I see the business potential to make literally hundreds of dollars. Bring your inferior products to the marketplace at a low price and see if I don't OWN ya.

TMCNo1
01-05-2007, 01:36 PM

You can tell, UMP hasn't got married yet! He doesn't know how to spell them, much less had to go buy some for the Ms.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-05-2007, 03:13 PM
You can tell, UMP hasn't got married yet! He doesn't know how to spell them, much less had to go buy some for the Ms.
You tell us this and fail to report how he spells Adidas....Shame...:noface:

TMCNo1
01-05-2007, 07:02 PM
I figured since UMP was now a barefooter, the shoes didn't matter, but the other stuff, well..................................

Leroy
01-05-2007, 07:55 PM
UMP is back, but no pictures????

01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Ric, who did you find to buy my Monza? Dooker? Toolman? HIllbilly toober? You been hangin with those guys again? I may not have to go into business against you yet. Forbes can write a cover story about me dominating some other type of business I guess. I am still trying to patent a way to email pasties. once I get the patent, then I will have to figure out a way to do it. I can practically smell the cash now. Ric, we hundredaires. wanna be rich?:cool:

01-05-2007, 10:17 PM
UMP is back, but no pictures????
I got some pictures Leroy, but I have to wait until I get home to post them. Sorry:o

No1, I havent worn shoes much this week. I been enjoying the sand on my feets! cept for walkin on those seashells, its a good thing I am a dayum good dancer! that came in handy!:D

Leroy
01-05-2007, 10:18 PM
OFF, ski-dattle.... I can't wait to see the pictures!

01-05-2007, 10:20 PM
OFF, ski-dattle.... I can't wait to see the pictures!
I will post them as soon as I can! OK< I am gone, going off to enjoy the FL weather. :) :) :) good to talk to yoos guys! :D

trickskier
01-05-2007, 10:37 PM
I will post them as soon as I can! OK< I am gone, going off to enjoy the FL weather. :) :) :) good to talk to yoos guys! :D
Enjoy the weather UMP, I do YEAR ROUND!!