PDA

View Full Version : Women's Reef Swimwear? Anyone Please?!?!?

skeeler
12-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey guys! Question for all of you guys in the know, or maybe even some of you out there that deal with any of the Reef reps. My wife has been asking me for about a year to find where she can buy the same Reef swimsuits that we see in the ads. I have looked all over the internet, but haven't found any. I have also emailed Reef, but I didn't get a response. Is this one of those situations where they make them special for the ads, and don't actually have them available anywhere for purchase? Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Shawn

betsy&david Harrison
12-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Have her try this site...I think it is CocoReef

You guys will like it anyway if it isn't right..:D
http://www.mylingeriesecrets.com/swimwear_1.htm

betsy&david Harrison
12-31-2006, 04:42 PM
here is another one
http://store.beachbliss.com/cr36.html

G-man
12-31-2006, 05:00 PM
It's not reef but both of you might like www.microkitten.com You can pm me a photo for thanks, Happy New Year

ski_king
12-31-2006, 05:01 PM
don't forget wicked weasel

G-man
12-31-2006, 06:28 PM
don't forget wicked weasel

cost less to ship from an american co but those are great

ski_king
12-31-2006, 06:42 PM
cost less to ship from an american co but those are great
but free to look :D

TMCNo1
12-31-2006, 07:17 PM
It's not reef but both of you might like www.microkitten.com You can pm me a photo for thanks, Happy New Year

G-man you are a pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monte
12-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Have her try this site...I think it is CocoReef

You guys will like it anyway if it isn't right..:D
http://www.mylingeriesecrets.com/swimwear_1.htm

Why did you not post that before Christmas?????:mad: ;)

betsy&david Harrison
12-31-2006, 08:23 PM
I was all tied up:( :D

skeeler
12-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Guys, we already own every swimsuit out there, micro kitten, malibu strings, wicked weasel, but the wife wants a Reef suit just like the ones in the ads. Any thoughts?

cdstukey
12-31-2006, 09:16 PM
I thought Reef only made sandals. I know the Reef girls are used alot in their adds but I thought they were strictly a sandal company. But maybe I am thinking of another company.

http://www.reef.com/

skeeler
12-31-2006, 09:18 PM
I thought Reef only made sandals. I know the Reef girls are used alot in their adds but I thought they were strictly a sandal company. But maybe I am thinking of another company.

http://www.reef.com/
I know they only make sandals and select clothes, but the suits have to come from somewhere, don't they? I was thinking someone out there may know of a Reef rep that would know how to get a hold of one.

ski_king
12-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Guys, we already own every swimsuit out there, micro kitten, malibu strings, wicked weasel, but the wife wants a Reef suit just like the ones in the ads. Any thoughts?
Yes, we remember and we miss those pictures!

Have you tried to contact Reef direct?

skeeler
12-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Yes, we remember and we miss those pictures!

Have you tried to contact Reef direct?
Thanks for the kind words! I have contacted Reef directly via email twice, but no response.

cdstukey
12-31-2006, 09:40 PM
"but the suits have to come from somewhere, don't they?"

They have run a different add in every issue of Surfer Magazine for the last ten years or so. Hundreds of adds, hundreds of models from around the globe, probably just as many, if not more swimsuits, by various companies.

TX.X-30 fan
12-31-2006, 09:42 PM

I want to ski on your boat dude.:o :o

TMCNo1
12-31-2006, 09:57 PM

G-man had emptied everyone's stock and stuff would have been placed on backorder till after Xmas!

skeeler
01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
"but the suits have to come from somewhere, don't they?"

They have run a different add in every issue of Surfer Magazine for the last ten years or so. Hundreds of adds, hundreds of models from around the globe, probably just as many, if not more swimsuits, by various companies.
True, so what companies are they?

mitch
01-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey guys! Question for all of you guys in the know, or maybe even some of you out there that deal with any of the Reef reps. My wife has been asking me for about a year to find where she can buy the same Reef swimsuits that we see in the ads. I have looked all over the internet, but haven't found any. I have also emailed Reef, but I didn't get a response. Is this one of those situations where they make them special for the ads, and don't actually have them available anywhere for purchase? Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Shawn

Shawn, Don't know where you're from, but plug your location in here. I plugged in San Jose, CA and there were several reef dealers in the area

http://www.reef.com/dealers.php

SkiDog
01-01-2007, 07:05 PM
That's a damn good un' there!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Charter Member: NAAPP ( National Association For The Advancement Of Peeping Peacocks).

trickskier
01-02-2007, 08:36 AM
There's more cotton in a bottle of asprin than some of those suits have!

Ric
01-02-2007, 08:42 AM
I do love this site....
people helping people

Sodar
01-02-2007, 09:29 AM
I do love this site....
people helping people

"Everyone wants to be a part of a miracle.
People helping people.
It's powerful stuff."
~Wedding Crashers

As for Reef Swimwear, I have indeed seen it before. I will check with my buddy, (he is a buyer for the local surfshop) and see if he has a line on them... if anyone can get them, I am sure he can!

skeeler
01-02-2007, 10:47 AM
"Everyone wants to be a part of a miracle.
People helping people.
It's powerful stuff."
~Wedding Crashers

As for Reef Swimwear, I have indeed seen it before. I will check with my buddy, (he is a buyer for the local surfshop) and see if he has a line on them... if anyone can get them, I am sure he can!
Finally, someone gets it! You the man, keep me posted. You will be getting the first high res pictures of the suits in use. :D Thanks again! Shawn & Kim!

Kyle's_prostar205
01-02-2007, 03:30 PM
SKEELER you might try calling my local watersports pro shop called Tommy's Salom Shop. He sells ALOT of Reef stuff adn I think I remember seeing what you were talking about in there the last time I was in. The number is 303-455-3091 and ask for Megan. She runs that part of the store. Good Luck and I will try and keep looking for you. A friend of mine if the HO/Hyperlite Rep and he might have some ideas aswell.

skeeler
01-02-2007, 03:57 PM
SKEELER you might try calling my local watersports pro shop called Tommy's Salom Shop. He sells ALOT of Reef stuff adn I think I remember seeing what you were talking about in there the last time I was in. The number is 303-455-3091 and ask for Megan. She runs that part of the store. Good Luck and I will try and keep looking for you. A friend of mine if the HO/Hyperlite Rep and he might have some ideas aswell.
Thanks for the info. I am familiar with Tommy's. The rep you are referring to, is that Scotty? J/C He replaced Ben Simms, a good friend of mine.
Thanks again, Shawn

Kyle's_prostar205
01-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the info. I am familiar with Tommy's. The rep you are referring to, is that Scotty? J/C He replaced Ben Simms, a good friend of mine.
Thanks again, Shawn
Yea it is Scotty! I am dating his sister-in-law. He is an awesoem guy and has sooo many contacts in this industry so he mighty be able to give some ideas to point you in the right direction. P.S. I want some pictures too!!!

Sodar
01-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Finally, someone gets it! You the man, keep me posted. You will be getting the first high res pictures of the suits in use. :D Thanks again! Shawn & Kim!

My buddy got back to me today and he has a call into his Reef rep... I will keep ya posted!