PDA

View Full Version : Team MC

jsonova99
01-02-2005, 06:36 PM
I joined team MC about a month ago and was billed for it, but I never recieved anything, does anybody know how long it generally takes for the goodies to arrive?

G-man
01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Generally it takes longer than it should. If you joined in December I would think you would get your membership stuff about 60 days later. At the first of the year they are still figuring what will be in the new years package.

mitch
01-02-2005, 07:41 PM
It'll take 6 months if you don't hound them. Last year they gave me every excuse in the book, incl. 'the postman probably took it.' Sure he did 8p After the long wait, the pkg. finally arrived and my son blew thru the backpack in 2 months. After 5 years I dropped em. Love their boats :love: but the team I can do w/o. I did hear they're doing better now, so hopefully you get your stuff quicker. Good luck, and don't hesitate to send em a reminder

BriEOD
01-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah, they have great stuff and it is a good club but it takes them forever. If you want to follow up make sure you call beacuse they will not answer your emails. I sent and email this year and last year and never even got a reply. It took me about 2 months on avg after paying to receive the items. I like the stuff, it is a good value, but it's a good thing MC makes boats because they would go under if they went into the mail order buisness, and fast!

jimmer2880
01-03-2005, 08:27 AM
It'll take 6 months if you don't hound them. Last year they gave me every excuse in the book, incl. 'the postman probably took it.' Sure he did 8p After the long wait, the pkg. finally arrived and my son blew thru the backpack in 2 months. After 5 years I dropped em. Love their boats :love: but the team I can do w/o. I did hear they're doing better now, so hopefully you get your stuff quicker. Good luck, and don't hesitate to send em a reminder
Our MC backpack is our diaper bag. It kicks @ss and is used daily. My wife loves it & hopes they ship another one in the years to come. I have to agree with her on that. I really love the expandability of it.

mitch
01-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Jimmer, Glad you like it, and yes I'm sure it would make a much better diaper bag than an actual backpack, and I do hope they send you another one. It had some cool side pockets on it, so that's make sense. They were all over ebay about this time last year. The stuff isn't bad, and like Brian said ya get your $$ worth, but it just bacame a hassle vs. benefit for me. Having access to the tourney's is a big benny if you can use it. Cya!

BriEOD
01-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Jim PM or email your address and I'll send you my bag. It sits in the bottom of a closet. Now the black mesh bag they sent out 3 years ago is the poop. That holds my koozies, snacks, etc. But, I don't use the backpack. Actually, I have a closet full of backpacks Uncle Sam has bought me. I only use my BlackHawk pack.

jimmer2880
01-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Jim PM or email your address and I'll send you my bag. It sits in the bottom of a closet. Now the black mesh bag they sent out 3 years ago is the poop. That holds my koozies, snacks, etc. But, I don't use the backpack. Actually, I have a closet full of backpacks Uncle Sam has bought me. I only use my BlackHawk pack.
Will do... thanks.:banana:

I'd offer you one of my mesh bags, but they are in even higher demand than the backpack. We have 1 MC & 1 SGI. Both are the sh!t.