PDA

View Full Version : i guess it didnt work

rodltg2
12-30-2006, 02:37 AM
i crack myself, after this morning , i swore i wouldnt visit this site anymore. even tried to post pics of the oh so hated boat and a few mean things things towards people on the site. yet i still find myself checking to see what is still going on.

is something wrong with me or do i wish this continoius hazing on me. maybe i didnt get enough while pledging in college. god knows i did, maybe i just miss it :D

sometimes i wish our geographical loactions werent hindering us from meeting face to face. i really would like to ski with some of you , and find out if tmc#1 and ump are really that off the wall.

i've been lucky enough to met some of you

i've skied with kyle, betsy, flynryan and jmyers. nothing but good times,
i assume that would be the case if i met most of you in person.

so what if i dont own a mc and made risky choice in supporting a new boat co. if you dont like it, dont mention it. i'm sure mnay have made a bold busines move that may or may have not paid off.

it amazes me how my decisions and postings have made such an impact on this site. i give it all to winter boredum.

anyway i wish you guys all a good new year and apoloigize for my crazy and rude behavior. you all need to get out and enjoy your boat and the watersport you love. life's too short too worry about what the other guy's doing....

so unitil i get kicked off, you'll have to out up with me! so keep up the ban ROD campaign....

east tx skier
12-30-2006, 02:42 AM
Hi Toolman. Quit violating posting guidelines and stick around for a while. :)

SDAhockey21
12-30-2006, 03:07 AM
how about we go to sleep its 1am central and i don't know why i checking this...lol

and im beat tired after finishing up the install of my ND tower
got to post a pic!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/SDAhockey21/DSCF2430.jpg

dapicatti
12-30-2006, 03:27 AM

trickskier
12-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Nice job on the install SDA, really adds to the looks of your boat.

BriEOD
12-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Rod, lay of the sauce. ;)

JohnnyB
12-30-2006, 10:12 AM
how about we go to sleep its 1am central and i don't know why i checking this...lol

got to post a pic!

Glad to see others are as obsessive about finishing a project as I would be......your tower looks great. Could you post some pics of the detail work....where the plates were mounted, etc.

Also, did you learn anything to share with others based on your install?

TMCNo1
12-30-2006, 10:28 AM

got to post a pic!

Nice job on the install, I know you are proud and keep us informed of the performance!
XXXXXXXXXX Scratch another completed project off the list, by a another satisfied member for having used MasterCraft Team Talk as a source for advise.

Leroy
12-30-2006, 11:04 AM
We all have our moments.

Ric
12-30-2006, 11:50 AM
whatever floats your bu

BriEOD
12-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Way to pour salt on a wound Ric.;)

TMCNo1
12-30-2006, 12:18 PM
whatever floats your bu

The law has a trunk full of these for us if need be!

Footin
12-30-2006, 12:22 PM
He's back, I knew he'd be back, they all come back.

trickskier
12-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Hey #1 what does that thing do? Recycle gas???? :uglyhamme

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-30-2006, 12:48 PM
HI Rod!

Now that the turmoil has calmed down, all we have to do is concentrate on getting rid of those fiend scam artists trying to sell things here, such as illegal set screws for HO fin boxes. we cant have stuff like that going on. we must root out those wrong do'ers.

trickskier
12-30-2006, 12:50 PM
HI Rod!

Now that the turmoil has calmed down, all we have to do is concentrate on getting rid of those fiend scam artists trying to sell things here, such as illegal set screws for HO fin boxes. we cant have stuff like that going on. we must root out those wrong do'ers.
You crack me up UMP!! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

quincyfirefighter
12-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Glad to see ya sticking around Rod. :cool:

ski_king
12-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I am also glad to see Rod sticking around.

We should never take him for granite.

east tx skier
12-30-2006, 01:38 PM
We should never take him for granite.

Now why didn't I think of that one. LOL!

SDAhockey21
12-30-2006, 02:50 PM
more pictures to come today!

Hoosier Bob
12-30-2006, 04:40 PM
I do like your avatar Rod! How about a ban Hoosier? Great install SDA and nice Threadjack! That tower looks awesome!:D

east tx skier
12-30-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey, HB, your inbox is full. But happy new year to you, too! :)

RexDog1
12-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Rod
As you know all are welcome here, Thanks to MC, just because you own an other brand
means nothing to me, you are a skier / wakeboarder and that is the bottom line, we all love boating, and I also know you have been a target by some people here, but when you tell all of us to F off, that is where I draw the line….yes you took it down after thinking about it, and that was a good thing, Thank you for that………
I look at TT like the pub down the street, you go there and tell stories some good some bad………..but we all should have respect for each other, if not,….. someone will ask you to meet them out back of the pub to fight,
And if you have a question about boating just ask there is no place with more experts on skiing/boating I know of,
We are family here, the boating family………
There are very good people here, which would do most anything to help someone in need……… that is why I come here………….
the people
I can’t count how many times I would like to take my brother out back to fight…
But I don’t, because we are family, and drunk……………
I am getting off track; well what I am trying to say is ……we all should show respect for each other, and don’t take the form for granite. (Sorry I had to do it)
And if you are in Sol. Cal looking for a cold beer, or a pull look me up……………..

Hochey nice job………….nice Threadjack…………………

ilikeitglacy
12-30-2006, 07:25 PM
whatever floats your bu
what i missed, Rod ownes a bu? AGAIN!!

jimmer2880
12-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Glad to see you back Rod.

roddydog
12-30-2006, 08:10 PM
He never really left did he???

kycat2007
12-30-2006, 08:46 PM
I think I feel a group hug coming:rolleyes:

Ric
12-30-2006, 08:46 PM
He never really left did he??? The toolman will always be with us

Ric
12-30-2006, 08:47 PM
HI Rod!

Now that the turmoil has calmed down, all we have to do is concentrate on getting rid of those fiend scam artists trying to sell things here, such as illegal set screws for HO fin boxes. we cant have stuff like that going on. we must root out those wrong do'ers. Maybe it's time for some testimonials from some of my happy customers?

TMCNo1
12-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Maybe it's time for some testimonials from some of my happy customers?

Dear Mr. Ric's Setscrew Products,
I am so please with Mr. Ric's Setscrew Products. My tension headaches are gone, my muscle tone has returned. With the cost near nothing, no payments or interest till April, 2015 and the minimal shipping I was back to my best in no time after screwing all night long. And wow, the warranty is unbelievable, free continental breakfast at Holiday Inn Express for every night you charge on your Masta Card!
thanks Mr. Ric's Setscrew Products!
Sincerely, Horace Wannabegher, Getsomeville, NC

No extinct animals were endangered while producing this testimanial, void where prohibitated, purchaser may not be responsible for all state and local taxes paid by the co-op, 1 coupon per person, per ski, per boat, per visit, should not be used by women who are nursing, pregnant, or expect to become pregnant, cannot be combined with any other officers, no cash value is 1/1,000,000 of 1/10 of 1%, Offer expires 4-04-04.

shepherd
12-31-2006, 12:58 AM
Mr. Rik's set screws are reel good. I can adjust my fin with only one quarter of a tern of my rench. Then I can ski like that paris feller...

TMCNo1
12-31-2006, 10:10 AM
Hey #1 what does that thing do? Recycle gas???? :uglyhamme

It's a new improved Thought Recycle Chamber Hood. I have been wearing one since Friday. It captures your thoughts with newly developed "Blue Tongue" technology and recycles it back to your brain on subjects you may want to respond to with questionable and controversial postings. Also included, is a built in I-Pod, with messages from Moderators and TT Admin. that reinforce your recycled thoughts. It works for me, for me, for me, for me, for me,............................................... .........Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz, POOF!

Workin' 4 Toys
01-02-2007, 10:34 AM
I like laminate and cultured marble........Doesn't make me a bad guy does it Rod....... 8p

Ric
01-02-2007, 10:58 AM
By the way, these are real people, not paid testimonials.

Ric
01-03-2007, 01:00 PM
HI Rod!

Now that the turmoil has calmed down, all we have to do is concentrate on getting rid of those fiend scam artists trying to sell things here, such as illegal set screws for HO fin boxes. we cant have stuff like that going on. we must root out those wrong do'ers. This is ump's last known post

kycat2007
01-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Nobody has his number? I bet Bob has it. Ump where are you?

Maristar210
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Nobody has his number? I bet Bob has it. Ump where are you?

I've got it somewhere. He called me right before Christmas....

milkmania
01-03-2007, 03:19 PM
I've got his number......

but his dad thought I was insane:o

"Hey UMP, This is Milk....whatcha doin' you crazy yooper?"
"Milk?"
"yeah, Milkmania"
"Who!?"

you can probably figure out the rest! LOL

kycat2007
01-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't think that sounds too crazy Milk:rolleyes:

milkmania
01-03-2007, 03:25 PM
least I don't have a username with reference to my manhood!!!:uglyhamme

kycat2007
01-03-2007, 03:31 PM
least I don't have a username with reference to my manhood!!!:uglyhamme

I think I am lost is that a jab at me or another?

milkmania
01-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I think I am lost is that a jab at me or another?

no not at you..... (I thought you may have taken it that way after I posted it)

but I coulda had a usename like 12inchyadayadayada........lol

try telling that username to someone's parents!:purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I've got his number......

but his dad thought I was insane:o

"Hey UMP, This is Milk....whatcha doin' you crazy yooper?"
"Milk?"
"yeah, Milkmania"
"Who!?"

you can probably figure out the rest! LOL

I couldn't stop laughing that you call people and tell them "this is Milk"..... I would be rollin'....!!!! I'd laugh even harder if you said and pronounced it this way to his dad........ "UMP this is MILK"....

milkmania
01-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I couldn't stop laughing that you call people and tell them "this is Milk"..... I would be rollin'....!!!! I'd laugh even harder if you said and pronounced it this way to his dad........ "UMP this is MILK"....

yeah, it was bad:o

his dad kept saying "Who?"

so I'd say "Milk!" even louder

milkmania
01-03-2007, 03:52 PM

hey, UMP & I were in wal-mart in TN and we kept hollerin' Milk & UMP all through the aisles......lol

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 03:54 PM

It would be even funnier if Milk said, " Upper Michigan ProStar 190, this is White Liquid Cow Juice"! :D :eek: 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2007, 03:56 PM
yeah, it was bad:o

his dad kept saying "Who?"

so I'd say "Milk!" even louder

That would bring tears to my eyes laughing.....I can say I don't often ask for the person I am calling before I begin a conversation....It gets awkward at times.
And that there is some funny **** Milk....

Workin' 4 Toys
01-03-2007, 03:57 PM
hey, UMP & I were in wal-mart in TN and we kept hollerin' Milk & UMP all through the aisles......lol
I think I read about that in the paper here shortly thereafter....:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I'll call UMP tonight and see what's going on. I hope his dad doesn't do this when I call!

milkmania
01-03-2007, 04:05 PM
I'll call UMP tonight and see what's going on. I hope his dad doesn't do this when I call!

note:
don't start the conversation with "hey, you crazy yooper"! :twocents:

quincyfirefighter
01-03-2007, 09:17 PM
And soooooooooo what's up with UMP :popcorn:

Jim@BAWS
01-03-2007, 09:20 PM
I think I saw him slalom skiing at Bay Area WaterSports in Tampa
today.

Did I let the UMP out of the box?

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
01-03-2007, 09:41 PM
I think I saw him slalom skiing at Bay Area WaterSports in Tampa
today.

Did I let the UMP out of the box?

Jim@BAWS

He may be there on his HONEYMOON!

Oh, did I let the can'tELOPE out of the box?

point1234
01-03-2007, 10:44 PM
wow I just read all of that.

tex
01-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Rod-I'll pour you a cold one!