PDA

View Full Version : time to get kicked off

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 01:57 PM
i joined this site becuase i owned mc's. i stuck around because i thought you guys we cool and a fun group. i got razzed and it was all in good fun. but now people are getting a bit carried away with actual insults and hopes of failure. well i dont do that to people regardless of their business choice. actually the opposite , i encourage self starters.
ilike to surround my self with positive people , and i dont feel that being a part of this forum. its too bad you guys treat non mc owners the way you do. owning a mc doesnt make you a better person. pretty much anyone can go down to dealer and buy one. its a great boat and agree possibly the best. however this site has been the worst encouragment for me to ever buy one again.

some of you a great people, some ive met some i havent. sorry to make it generalization. anyway to those who feel like contacting me you can email rodltg2@aol.com. i wont be able to check my pm's.

so i have had enough, i dont need this crap anymore. in order to make sure i dont visit the site anymore , i wish to get banned... sorry eastie you have to work now.

so enjoy the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 01:58 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 01:59 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:00 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:01 PM
.................................................. .oldie but goodie

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:02 PM
girly time

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:03 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:04 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:18 PM

bigmac
12-29-2006, 02:23 PM
i joined this site becuase i owned mc's. i stuck around because i thought you guys we cool and a fun group. i got razzed and it was all in good fun. but now people are getting a bit carried away with actual insults and hopes of failure. well i dont do that to people regardless of their business choice. actually the opposite , i encourage self starters.
ilike to surround my self with positive people , and i dont feel that being a part of this forum. its too bad you guys treat non mc owners the way you do. owning a mc doesnt make you a better person. pretty much anyone can go down to dealer and buy one. its a great boat and agree possibly the best. however this site has been the worst encouragment for me to ever buy one again.

some of you a great people, some ive met some i havent. sorry to make it generalization. anyway to those who feel like contacting me you can email rodltg2@aol.com. i wont be able to check my pm's.

so i have had enough, i dont need this crap anymore. in order to make sure i dont visit the site anymore , i wish to get banned... sorry eastie you have to work now.

so enjoy the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh...what a load of crap. Not enough drama over on wakeworld or TMC for you, Rod? Gotta bring some over here?

If you've decided to bail on TeamTalk, why don't you just fade away like a man instead of some kind of drama queen?

I like Malibu's, and I think your boat is very cool (for a direct drive), but your post above and your others like it is the main reason I (and I suspect many others) will be glad when you finally are truly gone.

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:25 PM
becuase im pissed off , and i want to kicked off so i never visit here again.

Sodar
12-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Don't Give a **** Anymore!

RexDog1
12-29-2006, 02:33 PM
OMG……………………..ROD
You are right Owning A MC Doesn’t make you a better person……………..
But I treat people like that treat me………….and you have pushed and pushed
The line for a long time now, do I have something ageist you…………….no
I think you lack the ability to self-edit yourself (I will put myself in that boat also)
But this am out, am back I am going to go out in a flame of glory it is getting so old
“I don’t need this crap anymore” IMO you brought this on to your self “BALL UP” and take some responsibly for YOUR actions and stop pointing fingers …………………..
look in the mirror…………………………….

pq2
12-29-2006, 02:35 PM
youve dropped me to your level. heres to you

take your wake**** to your higher level stick it up your **s

PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!!!

trickskier
12-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Rod it's your materialistic ego that has turned many on this board against you. You're the one that thinks you are better than most of us here. You've done this to yourself, and now you want to blame us? Learn to put "I'm sorry" in your vocabulary and you may win a few friends back.

shepherd
12-29-2006, 02:47 PM
girly time

c'mon. you can do better than that! ;)

André
12-29-2006, 02:50 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:54 PM
your irght its is dramtic and over the top. but the insults keep coming and i got fed up...

bigmac
12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
becuase im pissed off , and i want to kicked off so i never visit here again.You lack the willpower to just say NO to clicking on the Team MasterCraft icon in your list of favorites?

Bu11sh1t, you just want to be able to post all over the net how you were banned by those snooty bastard MasterCraft owners.

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Rod it's your materialistic ego that has turned many on this board against you. You're the one that thinks you are better than most of us here. You've done this to yourself, and now you want to blame us? Learn to put "I'm sorry" in your vocabulary and you may win a few friends back.

ill be the first one to admit i have said things in the past i shouldnt have and dont mean later. so i apoligize for that. but one thing i have never done is wish failure on someone. thats just not me.. i dont think im better than anyone, not on this board, not anywhere.

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 02:58 PM
You lack the willpower to just say NO to clicking on the Team MasterCraft icon in your list of favorites?

Bu11sh1t, you just want to be able to post all over the net how you were banned by those snooty bastard MasterCraft owners.

trust me i wont. i rarely visit any other forums. just recenly to post info on the boat.

call it will power or force of habit. its been two years of visiting this site everyday.

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 03:02 PM
and why are people so interested in my business anyway. i dint post anything about the boat. someone else did. then someone goes out and searches out more stuff like ads on craigslist that i didnt even post.

BriEOD
12-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Rod,

I've never made any derogatory insults towards you. I've teased with you and taken a few jabs. However, I do recall you were pretty ruthless on Eric. I recall sticking up for you when all the ban talk came up. Some of this you brought on yourself, some you have not. Whatever you decide to do I wish you luck. Either way, we have had some good laughs with Toolman, etc.

Happy New Years

trickskier
12-29-2006, 03:07 PM
ill be the first one to admit i have said things in the past i shouldnt have and dont mean later. so i apoligize for that. but one thing i have never done is wish failure on someone. thats just not me.. i dont think im better than anyone, not on this board, not anywhere.
Show me a post where I've wished failure on anyone.....If you're referring to my post about your wakecraft buddy, I only said I didn't like the boat, but I never wished his company to fail.

RexDog1
12-29-2006, 03:09 PM
“i minding my own business.”

Now that is the funniest thing you have ever said

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

dapicatti
Sheesh...what a load of crap. Not enough drama over on wakeworld or TMC for you, Rod? Gotta bring some over here?

If you've decided to bail on TeamTalk, why don't you just fade away like a man instead of some kind of drama queen?

I like Malibu's, and I think your boat is very cool (for a direct drive), but your post above and your others like it is the main reason I (and I suspect many others) will be glad when you finally are truly gone.

What he said.........

sand2snow22
OMG……………………..ROD
You are right Owning A MC Doesn’t make you a better person……………..
But I treat people like that treat me………….and you have pushed and pushed
The line for a long time now, do I have something ageist you…………….no
I think you lack the ability to self-edit yourself (I will put myself in that boat also)
But this am out, am back I am going to go out in a flame of glory it is getting so old
“I don’t need this crap anymore” IMO you brought this on to your self “BALL UP” and take some responsibly for YOUR actions and stop pointing fingers …………………..
look in the mirror…………………………….

Watching from afar, I have to agree with Rex. I don't agree with some of the insults thrown at Rod, tho.....

Sodar
12-29-2006, 03:10 PM

rodltg2
12-29-2006, 03:10 PM
brieod, actually its just very few people that have me so pissed off. the eric thing was dumb and i meant no harm, lets not bring that up again. i think eric and i are okay now. most of you are great people so i wish you all well. and i wont be complaining about tmc. i juts wish that whoever brought up the wakecraft would have let it be. i had no intention of brining it up on this site. all peolpe had to say is " not for me ,good luck" not bash me and the boat.

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:14 PM
i dont really give for all crap guys

i mean i come here with questions or problems ***with my boat*** boat being the key word

NOT my emotional problems.... Save that for the Dr. Phil Forms or How about Montel!

OK

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:20 PM
oh and i think that wakecraft looks sick

it is a little flashy for me thoguh but i still think it looks sick!

but just because i think it looks cool dosen 't mean im bashing MC so don't ban me too!! lol8p

Ric
12-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Dammitman, all I did was go see a couple of clients and the whole place blows up!

Ric
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
girly time glass bottles simply are not allowed at the lake!

Chief
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
This is better than a f'ing better than a soap oprea. If ya gotta go "Man up" and go. The shear entertainment is "priceless" though.

On a lighter note, love the pics of the girls!

Ric
12-29-2006, 03:31 PM
everyone be ready with the right click button! These pics could get good

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:32 PM
lol

"The message you have entered is to short. Please lenghten your message to atleast 10 chracters"

OPPS

Sodar
12-29-2006, 03:33 PM

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!! Refresh!!

RexDog1
12-29-2006, 03:35 PM
ROD
You put up a photo of a finger flipping the bird and saying we are a bunch of A$$HOLS why did you take it down???????????????
You put it up right???????

Take responsibility for what you said!!!!!!!!!!!!

east tx skier
Rod, I hate to disappoint you, but I've got no such button on my toolbar. If you want your account deleted, PM TTAdmin or TMC. I've not said a derogatory thing about you and have defended you to others on ocassion. I've found all of this recent talk of banning one user or another to be in poor taste personally and it has caused me to not really want to be around here much lately (although I have continued to do things in the moderator capacity). As others have commented to me, this place just isn't the same lately. I'm really starting to agree with them.

I'm sorry to see you go. I have your email and may be in touch.

SDAhockey21
or if you prefer...

CTRL+R = Refresh

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:38 PM
ya I agree with Eastie

I think the cold is making everyone cracky but i will imform you that in flordia it is in the high 60s with clear skys!

MOVE HERE

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:39 PM
oh 73 ACUALLY

Ric
ya I agree with Eastie

I think the cold is making everyone cracky but i will imform you that in flordia it is in the high 60s with clear skys!

MOVE HERE I disagree with Eastie, I love this website:D

rodltg2
ROD
You put up a photo of a finger flipping the bird and saying we are a bunch of A$$HOLS why did you take it down???????????????
You put it up right???????

Take responsibility for what you said!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did, in a moment of anger, and only aimed at two members , so in all fairness i took it down since i dont think that about everyone.

and to clarify things, i can spell just fine. its my keyboard that doesnt know how!

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:41 PM
i did, in a moment of anger, and only aimed at two members , so in all fairness i took it down since i dont think that about everyone.

and to clarify things, i can spell just fine. its my keyboard that doesnt know how!

YA THANKS BECAUSE I DONT REALLY EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT IM JUST TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD....

NOT SHUR EIF ITS WORKING

DID I MEANTIONG ITS 73 HERE

Chief
12-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Rod, I hate to disappoint you, but I've got no such button on my toolbar. If you want your account deleted, PM TTAdmin or TMC. I've not said a derogatory thing about you and have defended you to others on ocassion. I've found all of this recent talk of banning one user or another to be in poor taste personally and it has caused me to not really want to be around here much lately (although I have continued to do things in the moderator capacity). As others have commented to me, this place just isn't the same lately. I'm really starting to agree with them.

I'm sorry to see you go. I have your email and may be in touch.

Let's talk about doing projects to the good ole Mastercraft I'm sure with the resources here we could assist each other in making our MC's better and better. When was the last time something was posted in the Maintenance section?

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:43 PM
ya thats what im all abotu right there

Ric
12-29-2006, 03:44 PM

and to clarify things, i can spell just fine. its my keyboard that doesnt know how! I am envisioning eddie murphy right now pointing out specific ones in the room "f-you, fyou, fyou and fyou"

SDAhockey21
12-29-2006, 03:44 PM
later guys i can 't sit here all day and waste my live away my mastercraft is calling me its 73!!!

east tx skier
12-29-2006, 03:46 PM
later guys i can 't sit here all day and waste my live away my mastercraft is calling me its 73!!!

It's cold and raining here, but it beats this nonsense.

Adios.

Ric
12-29-2006, 03:50 PM
I disagree with Eastie, I love this website:D but not enough that I'd want to moderate it:(

Harvey
12-29-2006, 03:55 PM
I am a relative newbie here but here is how I see it. This is a message board full of strangers. Why would you want to risk offending someone you don't know? Why would you give a rat's @ss what someone else says on this board? If you take this board for anything more than entertainment or boating information then you ought to take it a LOT less serious.

("You" means anyone on this board, I am by no means singling out anyone, myself included) Rod, I see you as entertainment just like I do the rest of the board. I might pick up a little knowledge about my boat along the way or give some advice out but I don't take this board too seriously otherwise I might find myself grasping my chest in an ambulence. Sometimes stepping away from something for a period of time gives you a new appreciation for that thing and how it affects you. This goes for anyone who takes this or any other online forum too seriously. 2 cents over, back to your regularly scheduled program.

east tx skier
12-29-2006, 04:03 PM
This is a message board full of strangers.

That's not exactly the case with everyone. I've come to know several people on here outside the forum. That's why all the recent mudslinging on here has been such a bummer for me (and others).

NORTHERN LIGHTS
12-29-2006, 04:09 PM
It's cold and raining here, but it beats this nonsense.

Adios.
No kiddin......lata

Footin
12-29-2006, 04:11 PM
I've said it before and I will say it again:

He'll be back, they all come back.

JimN
12-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Since nobody else has bothered to ask,

What would it take to wipe the slate clean?

Ric
12-29-2006, 04:47 PM

What would it take to wipe the slate clean? Jimn I have over eight thousand posts about nothing. I'd rather not wipe the slate clean now

roddydog
12-29-2006, 05:06 PM
That's not exactly the case with everyone. I've come to know several people on here outside the forum. That's why all the recent mudslinging on here has been such a bummer for me (and others).
Agreed. Never met anyone (yet) and I don't really know what the drama is about but if you want to go, JUST GO!!! LEAVE!

Don't post! You obviously want to be coaxed back, personally i could give a rat........

Like others, I check in once in a while to see what's going on and maybe post a Q?, other than that.....

Anyone ever in Ontario........................................

Maristar210
12-29-2006, 06:01 PM

What would it take to wipe the slate clean?

I know the answer to this....:D

Mag_Red
12-29-2006, 06:05 PM
http://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/toetap05.gif Why can't we all just get along??? Do I need to start posting everyday again and keep an eye on things?? :D

Maristar210
12-29-2006, 06:25 PM
(this whole thread) WOW :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SkiDog
12-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Son of a B_____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, this treads got more drama than my teenage daughters do! It's amazing how a bunch of people that don't know each other, can talk about each other! I'm 99% sure that
of all the BS that goes on in this forum, is just that, BS! I surely hope that UMP, Easty, #1, and Trickskiier don't take any offense to anything I've ever said on this board! I don't know a lot of people on here either, but I can sure have fun picking on everyone. But rest assured, NEVER take ME seriously!(Except for my peacock tread) Easty is right about one thing though, it hasn't been the same around here lately! I hope its just the winter thing, and it will change once it gets warmer. I for one, like the cool weather, if for no other reason, there's usually more people on here now, than during the summer. Rod, I hope you'll stay around. It would be a shame to lose a good member just cause of a few people that you don't care for. Just my :twocents: :friday: :eek3:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-29-2006, 06:54 PM
All I know is I aint gonna say anything bad about anyone but Hoosier Bob, cause he loves me, and I can get away with just about anything with that sexy beast! ;)

I will say that I am surprized that Erk hasnt been here trying to sell a boat to someone, and that he hasnt asked the mods for Rod's postcount to be added to his. 8p

I do still wonder if Ric is a chick, and yes, his/her 8000 posts are about nothing, as well as all mine are, and I mean that in a good way!:)

Smokey and the bandit RULES! Right B-rad? gimme a big Ten-four on that one!

Now, Its clear to see its winter here. Everyone is testy as he11. Its to be expected. I aint gonna point fingers, call names, or try to moderate. I just wanna echo what my good friend Mag said, lets all just try to get along. the new year is here, we are supposed to be celebrating. Really now, lets just try to get along. If someone posts something you dont like or dont want to read, dont read it. its that simple. Lets keep it FUN! remember FUN??? like the good ol days! lets wing a few good jokes at each other in good fun. Hey, I am often the brunt of jokes around here, its part of what makes this place great! Lets get back to that. Get back to the fun! thats what boating and watersports is all about! FUN!!! we dont go out on boats to be miserable, or bored, or uninterested. We dont come here for that either. FUN!!!! come on now lets get together and have some fun! its gonna be a long winter, its time to get to entertaining ourselves until spring arrives! who's with me? sound off!

Yoos guys think its bad here now, just wait until March when I am cabin fever, shack happy, SUPER tired of winter, and I go on a OLD MILWAUKEE BEER and Pastie jag, yoos guys will get to see the REAL UMP!:D

your friend,

The UMP

12-29-2006, 06:56 PM
THATS IT!!! I GOT IT!! Its ALL Skidogs fault! This forum was FINE until he showed up and wrecked it with his dayum peacock!8p ;) 8p

Ric
12-29-2006, 07:07 PM
THATS IT!!! I GOT IT!! Its ALL Skidogs fault! This forum was FINE until he showed up and wrecked it with his dayum peacock!8p ;) 8p The truth? ever since the first inkling of the CSX thread, things changed around here ......... hmmmmmm:cool:

JimN
12-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Ric- you missed the point of the question. I don't want to wipe all the way to the beginning, I want to know what it'll take for the people who have caused others to want to leave to realize what they did and for the people who were offended enough to want to leave to stay and have some fun.

This isn't a pi$$ing match and I have more comments all ready to go, if needed. It seems that some people have forgotten why this forum exists.

André
12-29-2006, 07:11 PM
DID I MEANTIONG ITS 73 HERE
Let's ban SDAhockey21!;)

Ric
12-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Ric- you missed the point of the question. I don't want to wipe all the way to the beginning, I want to know what it'll take for the people who have caused others to want to leave to realize what they did and for the people who were offended enough to want to leave to stay and have some fun.

This isn't a pi$$ing match and I have more comments all ready to go, if needed. It seems that some people have forgotten why this forum exists. either way I lose:rolleyes:

SkiDog
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=Upper Michigan Prostar190]THATS IT!!! I GOT IT!! Its ALL Skidogs fault! This forum was FINE until he showed up and wrecked it with his dayum peacock!:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

12-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Let's ban SDAhockey21!
OH yea? well I move that we ban all members from California AND Canada! because you cant trust a state or country that begins with the letter C! I learned that from watching Sesame Street, and ALF. SO THERE!

See, I am an equal opportunity practictioner of the offensive!
8p 8p 8p ;)

east tx skier
12-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Please read this. (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=13516)

JimN
12-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Ric- what do you lose? I'm not talking about erasing everything, I'm talking about how the tone of the forum has degraded in the past 6-9 months. Maybe "bury the hatchet" is a better phrase.

Ric
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Ric- what do you lose? I'm not talking about erasing everything, I'm talking about how the tone of the forum has degraded in the past 6-9 months. Maybe "bury the hatchet" is a better phrase. I'm still havin fun jimster... I mean I lose because if we rid ourselves of the clowns and troublemakers around here then who's next? wait I don't know because I'll be long gone with the first group .. hahahha

12-29-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm still havin fun jimster... I mean I lose because if we rid ourselves of the clowns and troublemakers around here then who's next? wait I don't know because I'll be long gone with the first group .. hahahha
I was wondering where your HO fin set screw selling arse was!

Hey, remember the good ol days? the walmart thread! man, I still laugh at that! you ruled that thread Ric!:headbang: :uglyhamme

jimmer2880
12-29-2006, 07:45 PM
UMP - do they have wireless internet in those fishing shacks?

Hoosier Bob
12-29-2006, 07:46 PM
I would love to hang out but I heard Luke and Laura are getting back together! Long live General Hospital!:D

Gotta go!

TMCNo1
12-29-2006, 07:49 PM
THATS IT!!! I GOT IT!! Its ALL Skidogs fault! This forum was FINE until he showed up and wrecked it with his dayum peacock!

I hope the Peacock lives forever!:D :D :D

André
12-29-2006, 07:50 PM
I would love to hang out but I heard Luke and Laura are getting back together! Long live General Hospital!:D

Gotta go!
Ladies:"The Doctor's in!":D
Hi HB!

Hoosier Bob
12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
How is the great white north my brother? Andre can't you speak some of that French Canadian and make us all get along? You are a lover not a fighter! Bring us back together man!

See you at MM?

Take care,

HB

SkiDog
12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
[B]I hope the Peacock lives forever![/B

Harold, please send me a photo of yourself so'd I kin have it framed along side that ther bird! You two will look sooooooo good together!:D :D :uglyhamme

André
12-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Harold, please send me a photo of yourself so'd I kin have it framed along side that ther bird! You two will look sooooooo good together!:D :D :uglyhamme
Could the peacock be affraid by Harold's pic?;)

SkiDog
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Could the peacock be affraid by Harold's pic?;)

Oh, there is NO doubt that the peacock would be afraid to sit by Harold and have his pic made. Thats why I'm gonna need some help in the photoshopping dept.! Can't you just see these two goons sittin by each other, sipping on a Bud!

boatwake
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Rod, I have enjoyed reading many of your threads/posts. I'm sure posts have been made and received that were later regretted. As with most public forums this is inevitable.

Regardless of your decision to stay or go I recommend that you handle it outside of the pubic eye. The ski boat industry is relatively small. If you decide to come back to a MC some day you would not want to be remembered having left on a bad note. Good luck!