PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Broken Binding

wakesport
12-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Betsy and I are in Winter Haven Fl for a week of skiing and my front binding just broke. I need a large Connelly Vision pivot binding in yellow. Any one with a lead as to where I might find one please give me a call on the cell phone (608) 219-4408 as I do not have easy access to the computer. We will be here all week (leaving on Jan 1).

Thanks for any help. By the way it's 67 water and air right now.

barefoot
12-27-2006, 04:40 PM
I had the same problem on a connelly stroker plate...I called overtons to see if they had a replacement. They didn't have the exact binding so they gave me the number to connelly. Connelly had it in stock and I had it in 3 days.

MYMC
12-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Performance Ski and Surf in Orlando

MYMC
12-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Ask for Bill Performance Ski and Surf
407-859-7544 (tell them Maeghan said Hello)

MYMC
12-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Sammy DuVall's would be another
(407) 909-8911

2QWICK
12-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Maybe Liquid Sports Marine

Footin
12-27-2006, 06:33 PM
I just got off the phone with Wakesport, someone from the board got ahold of him and ever so graciously lent him a brand new ski to use for the rest of his trip.

He said to tell everyone thanks for the responses, phone calls and the loaner ski!

What a great board, helpin a guy out with a problem that could have really spoiled his vacation.

milkmania
12-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I just got off the phone with Wakesport, someone from the board got ahold of him and ever so graciously lent him a brand new ski to use for the rest of his trip.

He said to tell everyone thanks for the responses, phone calls and the loaner ski!

What a great board, helpin a guy out with a problem that could have really spoiled his vacation.

that's what I like to hear:headbang:

wakesport
01-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Just got back from Winter Haven (22 hours). Thanks to Zane Schwenk for the use of a Connelly F1X I had a very good vacation. Thanks to all of you that helped out with the binding issue.

Betsy and I had a wonderful time. We skied 7 days three times a day. The weather was great.

I got to have dinner and a few beers with Atl Footer. He grilled some steaks and potatos and after dinner we went looking for gators. But alas we did not find any.

Any of you that are looking for some skiing in the winter I highly recommend going down to Winter Haven. We are already planning our trip for next year.

Byrdman
01-03-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm glad you had a good time. I gave Zane your number when I saw your post. Rob called a few times to see if I could get up with you and him, but with the holliday weekend and all, I could not swing it. Anyway, I'm glad things worked out for you and let us know next time you are able to get down here and we'll see if we cant get together and have a little MC reunion, lol....

Byrdman

Blair
01-04-2007, 01:40 AM
thats the great thing about this passtime...

a guy like Zane... a Professional Sponsored Wakeboarder, goes out of his way to lend a guy a ski so it dosent ruin his vacation...

you think any pro Hockey player, basketball player, or football player would do something like that?

Good On Ya Zane...

and its good to hear that people will do what they can to help in a persons time of "need"