PDA

View Full Version : UMP's secret is out!

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 01:47 PM
News Flash!
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=279941&postcount=20

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-26-2006, 02:00 PM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme Ha ha!!The paparazzi has taken the bait!

This is going to be like when they have cash rewards to for photos of celebrities. Like when it was rumored that Jack Nickelson had a girlfriend, and a baby with her, they offered tons of cash for photos of them together. I cant remember if that was even real. :rolleyes:

The lake has not froze yet no1! we have had too much warm weather. no snow, no ice. so there is the first hole poked in your story!

I like the creativity my freind, that HO setscrew thing was clever! Nice work, nice work. :)

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I tried but the truth prevails.
OK, where did you propose to her?
I can tell right off you two are going to make a lovely couple, eh!

I paid $12 for that authentic picture claiming to be your shack on a site called "UMP gets Engaged Pictures and Stuff". I got tooken real bad. I wonder how authentic these pictures are, I just got in the mail of Hoosier Bob and Anna Nichole Smith over the holidays?

12-26-2006, 02:18 PM
and No1, you totally forgot the fact that I am now studying under the tutilage of Sensei Hoosier, in the dojo of offensive behavior, a division of the house of perpetual bachelors. Master Hoosier says that I will soon be immune from marraige as I will become so offensive that even a russian mail order bride wouldnt even go on a date with me. He says that I will soon learn to be one with the FARCE. The FARCE stands for Flatulence, Arrogance, Rudeness, Cowardess, and Everlasting freedom.

Master Hoosier is wise. in our recent lesson he taught me about why divorces are SO expensive. I said why Master? why are they so expensive? Sense Hoosier replied, "because they are WORTH it, my son."

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 02:34 PM
You are a HOOT! Where in the world do you come up with that stuff! You have been mentored by the best my son and you will survive!

Thanks for the laughs, I'm cracking up here!

12-26-2006, 09:35 PM
well, hey, I am just stating facts!:D Sensei Hoosier has told me that he forsees my future to be very bright. He says that we must bow three times each day towards Denver Colorado, why I dont know. when I question him on it, Master Hoosier grins knowingly and says "To find the answer you seek my son, you must look in the bubbles, seek knowledge in the bottom of a glass. ask not whether the glass is half full, or half empty. just make the glass empty and then ask for more. Drink from the chalice of wisdom my young grasshopper. Drink again. and then drink again. if you drink enough, the knowledge you seek will come to you the following day. You will have a vision, a premonition, an almost "out of body experience". The vision will begin with you lying on the kitchen floor, with your refrigerator door open, and a half eaten pizza on the stove surrounded by a meadow of aluminum cans. You will feel as you are spinning in circles as you walk down a hall way through a door, your head will have pressure, your stomach will turn. then you will look into a large white bowl filled with water. Here, my son, is where you will find the answers, and the knowledge you seek. In this cool pool of water you will find all the answers to the universe."

Master Hoosier says I will am progressing nicely and soon will be able to take the next step on my path, loosing my deodorant. he says "cover not the scent of your soul, but let it the scent of your soul spread its beauty over the world, as a peacock spreads its beautiful tail for all the world to see its beautiful colors." thats lesson #38

Workin' 4 Toys
12-26-2006, 09:45 PM
UMP.....I can't believe you did it without giving us the heads up.... I am disappointed we didn't know first..
By the way, how does she like the engagment present...? You know the bathroom, kitchen, living room, family room heat lamp...

12-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Dude, I told everyone that I am not installing the heat lamp until I get the floor done. I am waiting for the floor installer guy to get me on his schedule. THEN I will put the heatlamp in. Its gonna rock too!:D

I guess yoos guys dont have much faith in Sensei Hoosier to make me a bachelor enjoying everlasting freedom. have faith, have faith.

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 09:54 PM
UMP, that is a moving story. Oops.............................................. .................................................. ...........................................a little more moving than I thought. Sorry it took so long to return, but had to change paper rolls in the reading room.

12-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Here is Sensei Hoosier, master of the school of the perpetual bachelor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/guitarzan1972/masterhoosier2.jpg

Maristar210
12-27-2006, 12:03 PM
UMP
You have really out done yourself. That's some funny **** right there

Good Job !!!!!

Steve

TMCNo1
12-27-2006, 12:04 PM

I bet with the power of the FARCE, he can park a boat and not even be in it!

"There young grasshopper, the britch is parked"!

12-27-2006, 12:21 PM
UMP
You have really out done yourself. That's some funny **** right there

Good Job !!!!!

Steve
Thank you, thank you, I will be here all week. thank you. :D

Hoosier Bob
12-27-2006, 12:26 PM
All I know is that guy is scary!:o He does have good taste in cheap beer however!

Maristar210
12-27-2006, 12:28 PM
And Hoosier Bob surfaces.....

Whats up b i t * h ???

Hoosier Bob
12-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Sick! Stomach flu since Christmas morning. I am beat but have been checking emails. Hope the holidays were great!
HB

Ric
12-27-2006, 12:34 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Maristar210
12-27-2006, 12:55 PM
Ric,

Notice both hands are not visible in the photos and one said Sensei is grimacing .....

That is grimacing I see isn't it Rachel?

Ric
12-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Ric,

Notice both hands are not visible in the photos and one said Sensei is grimacing .....

That is grimacing I see isn't it Rachel? Could be a grimace

reminds me of entourage when arrie asked lloyd if he was sitting on something in his office one day :purplaugh

12-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Sensei Hoosier is wise my friends, very wise. He is in a meditative pose there. He is far wiser than any of you could even imagine. He invented those little colored covers for yard lights so you can have colors according to certain holidays, sports teams, etc.... which is pure genious.