PDA

View Full Version : I hope they burn in...

LakePirate
12-25-2006, 11:28 PM
So I am at the M-I-L's house yesterday (Christmas Eve) and am getting the equipment out of my truck to fry the turkey and up runs this little puppy. She is the cutest little thing, then her mom comes up to me. You can see every bone in her body. You can see where she has been feeding the puppy, who is too old to be breast feeding, has been taking it's toll on her. We feed the dogs and give them a blanket and free roam of the m-i-l's fenced in back yard. We are going to be foster parents when we get our house (the 29th), until we can find them good homes.

Now, if you or if you know of anyone who has ever put out dogs you are the scum of the earth. One day you will get what is coming to you.

So if anyone knows of anyone who is looking for a Dog (the mother is either a Boxer or Bull Boxer and the puppy is mixed) please let me know. There are several organizations here in Atlanta and Macon that we are going to contact to try and get these dogs a good home.

Once again, I can't stress this enough, if I ever catch anyone putting out dogs you will wish that you had never been born. I am not one who usually resorts to violence, but in this case it is the only recourse. Rant over.

Once we get some pics I will post them.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and for your Canadians Happy Boxing Day tomorrow.

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 07:39 AM
I agree, the next worse thing are people like one of my next door neighbors who have 4 dogs in the fenced in backyard and only feed them every 4 or 5 days if they think about it, never take them to the vet and as far as I can tell don't have collars or tags. I approached him about the constant barking at the back door wanting food and them not being fed and he says, "If I feed them, they would eat all the time" and I told him, "Well I don't see where you've missed many futching meals, DA"! One dog has a bleeding growth on it's thigh near the stomach that's as big as a orange. This is the same DA who has his water meter or electric meter pulled every 4-6 months for not paying his bills and is always listed in the paper every Feburary for not having paid his city/county taxes from the year before. If he can't pay his bills, how does he expect to buy dog food............Sorry,Rant over.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-26-2006, 08:33 AM
I hear you Lakey. My family are all animal lovers too. I have a friend that is really calm and quiet, but if someone threatens to hurt anyone's pet or something like that, this guy will flip right out and get physical, even at the risk of ending up in jail to protect an animal. I hate to see animals suffer. If me or my parents ever get another dog, we decided we will adopt one from a shelter, give it a good home. I hope you find a good, warm, loving home for those dogs. Good luck my friend.

Mikey
12-26-2006, 08:48 AM
There are plenty of Boxer specific rescue organizations out there that would be more than happy to help you out.

The way some people treat their animals makes me sick. I dont know how the employee's at animal shelters can restrain themselves from beating the living f**k out of these animal abusers that do bring their pets in.

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 10:02 AM
I agree, the next worse thing are people like one of my next door neighbors who have 4 dogs in the fenced in backyard and only feed them every 4 or 5 days if they think about it, never take them to the vet and as far as I can tell don't have collars or tags. I approached him about the constant barking at the back door wanting food and them not being fed and he says, "If I feed them, they would eat all the time" and I told him, "Well I don't see where you've missed many futching meals, DA"! One dog has a bleeding growth on it's thigh near the stomach that's as big as a orange. This is the same DA who has his water meter or electric meter pulled every 4-6 months for not paying his bills and is always listed in the paper every Feburary for not having paid his city/county taxes from the year before. If he can't pay his bills, how does he expect to buy dog food............Sorry,Rant over.

Harold, do your last good deed of the year, and call the SPCA on that a$$hole! How would this dude like it if his mama only fed him every 4-5 days? I'm sure we could get a few of the boys on this board to come help out if need be!:( :mad:

kycat2007
12-26-2006, 01:06 PM
People that get cats as well and put them out are very bad people. Especially if they are not spayed or neutered. sp? I hate to see lots of stray cats starving on the streets.

Ric
12-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Thats bad
deadbeat parents are bad too

atlfootr
03-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Video: How Dogs Became Man's Best Friend
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/01/070125-dogs-video.html

Archimedes
03-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Our Boxer mix Maggie came to us just this way. Stray, mangy puppy put out by some f$cktard with her mother and two siblings. We took her in and she's turned into a fantastic dog.

cmack
03-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Amen to this thread!! We live outside the city and animals are dumped all the time. Our list of rescues is pretty long. My wife seems to have a radar for animals in need. We limit ourselves to one rescue at a time. I don't want to end up as one of those crazy people with 50 animals.
If ANYONE rescues an animal and needs help/advise/whatever. PM me, Eva (wife) has all the contacts to help.
If you are looking for a new pet and want a purebreed -- Look at the rescue groups. They are out there for all breeds.
It is not just the people who dump animals that should burn in h... There are breeders out there that hell would be too good for. Both of our two Wiems came from puppy mills and were nothing but skin and bones. Now they are 80-90 lbs healthy happy and GREAT dogs. For some reason the breeders decided to NOT feed them.
If anyone sees something like this -- call animal control. They will work with rescue groups.
To LakePirate -- and anyone else that stops their busy days to help an animal in need --- Thank You.