PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and Merry Christmas from Bay Area WaterSports

Jim@BAWS
12-25-2006, 08:00 PM
For me it is important to remember especially at this time of year
of where I am and how I got here. I would like to give thanks to my family, my friends and BAWS customers through out the world.

Bay Area WaterSports moved into a new location this past September. Without our customers I realize this would have not happened. BAWS developed a plan 3 years ago to take care of whatever customer crossed our doorstep. I thankyou for all the faith that you place in BAWS. Many emails came to us this with just questions like "What should I do? My friend heard about you on TMC"
That really makes me feel good, and in turn I think that it makes those customers feel good that there is someone out there in CYBERSPACE that will take care of them. Just last week someone was referred to us about needing parts in the Carribean. They heard about us from TMC. No questions asked, please ship the parts ASAP, we heard about you on the MC site.

I have had the opportunity to meet a few of you and I am sure that I will meet more next year...I look foward to it

Thanks for everything...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Jim, we all appreciate you being on here and being there for your customers. As always, if there is anything we can do for you, just shout, we are here for you too! You guys in L-O-L, Florida mean a bunch to us and have always been special people in our book.
Harold and Lynn Page

BriEOD
12-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Merry Christmas Jim.

JohnE
12-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Jim, Merry Christmas to you too. And thanks for the recent help with my new prop choice.

John

DooSPX
12-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Jim, merry christmas and happy new year.

thank you for all you have done for me. I will be doing more with BAWS soon too.

DooSPX
12-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Jim, merry christmas and happy new year.

thank you for all you have done for me. I will be doing more with BAWS soon too.

DooSPX
12-26-2006, 09:32 AM
what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused:
it posted alot.......

sorry about that guys!!!!!

André
12-26-2006, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the wishes Jim and Thanks right back at you for all your help and knowledge...:)

shepherd
12-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Merry Christmas Jim! Sorry I couldn't make it to the reunion, but hopefully my boat and trailer will be ready for the next one.

T Scott
12-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Jim,
Thanks for all your help this past year! You are a great ambassador for Mastercraft. Best of luck in 2007!!

Tom

east tx skier
12-26-2006, 01:54 PM
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

JohnnyB
12-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Jim, Merry Christmas.

Thank you for all of your great service!!!!

Your attention to your customers and great customer service will always serve your business well.....your blessings of success are well deserved with the foundation being your great service!!!

Best of luck in the new year.

Thanks again.

John Boettcher - Luxemburg, WI

ecelis
12-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Good boats and honest, hard working people to back them up = good dealership.

Thanks !
Jim & Chuck
Merry Christmas.