PDA

View Full Version : what about your bread?

milkmania
12-25-2006, 01:24 AM
first thing's first..... yes I'm bored out of my mind!

How do you close your bread?

Footin
12-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Close the bread? like a loaf of bread?

milkmania
12-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Close the bread? like a loaf of bread?

correct

the poll's up there now;)

Footin
12-25-2006, 01:32 AM
You must be board Milk......I twist and fold, no ties involved in the closing process.

pram
12-25-2006, 02:04 AM
Who has time to reinstall that little plastic tab on the palstic bag................. If you add up all that time that you would spend reinstalling that little thing you could easily get one more set in

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 02:04 AM
Hold the open end, spin loaf/bag, twist tie, tuck tail under loaf and place on counter where it belongs!

Can't sleep and bored!

JohnnyB
12-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Wow...you must be bored....

Just sneakin' a peak at the site...my real mission is supposedly getting a mapquest of today's destination.

RE: bread. I usually use the twisty thing until I loose it. After that its twist-fold-tuck.

JohnnyB
12-25-2006, 09:31 AM
If you're that bored, start the toilet paper in the holder poll: over the top vs. from underneath

I'm an over-the-top guy, myself:D

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 10:06 AM
If you're that bored, start the toilet paper in the holder poll: over the top vs. from underneath

I'm an over-the-top guy, myself:D

Over the top for us, and the paper towels come off the roll from the left/counterclockwise discharge rotation, HA!

How about, how you wash your vehicles?
Do you use a seperate bucket of soap and water to wash the wheels/tires/wheelwells/rocker panels and another to wash the body, or
Do you wash the wheels/tires/wheelwells/rockerpanels with water and soap left over from the body using only 1 bucket?

Bored!

roddydog
12-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Twist and.............................................

I must be bored too.

JimN
12-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Twist and tuck works fine if the bread is used fast enough. Otherwise, the twist tie goes on.

TP from underneath so the roll can be slapped to roll up any excess.

One bucket but it gets washed in this order:

Glass first
Body/paint
Wheels/tires

The ONLY time this order is changed is when there's mud and a lot of anything else on the windows, and then I use a small bucket of suds for the glass and a full one for everything else.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT INTO ONE OF THESE GOOFY POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Twist and tuck works fine if the bread is used fast enough. Otherwise, the twist tie goes on.

TP from underneath so the roll can be slapped to roll up any excess.

One bucket but it gets washed in this order:

Glass first
Body/paint
Wheels/tires

The ONLY time this order is changed is when there's mud and a lot of anything else on the windows, and then I use a small bucket of suds for the glass and a full one for everything else.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT INTO ONE OF THESE GOOFY POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme
Your Bored Too!

WTRSK1R
12-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Reuse the twist tie. Wow. Its only December. What is the conversation going to be like in March?

LakePirate
12-26-2006, 12:44 AM
For some reason the wife puts the bread in the fridge??

Leroy
12-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Maybe other reasons, but it will last longer before growing mold. I just reuse the twist tie or plastic clip that comes with the bread after spinning the bread.

LakePirate
12-26-2006, 12:51 AM
That is until it gets shoved behind the beer and the milk and is located all moldy several weeks later.

/doesn't rotate beer stock in fridge

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 09:07 AM

Another take on the, "What about your bread"?

I SPEND it, as soon as I get it!

suedv
12-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I'm not bored, I'm putting off what I don't want to do. Our house looks like the Christmas cyclone came through. Yesterday we were here long enough to open gifts and have a nice meal and then off to hang out with the in-laws. Thankfully we got the dishes done yesterday, but there is the crumpled gift wrap, the boxes and packaging, and the gifts are everywhere I look. Yikes. I'm going to wait till other people get up to help with this mess.

So here goes Milk. The answer to your question.

For Rick and the kids' wheat bread I twist and close it with whatever came on the bag.

My gluten free bread either comes from a health food store in stange vacuum wrapped packages or I make it myself. Mine usually gets clips on the bag or a tupperware box.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Twist tie.........If none, ZIP-TIE so the next one to open has to figure out the hard way why NOT to throw away my twist tie....:purplaugh

MarkP
12-26-2006, 11:24 AM

How do you close your bread?

"leave the bread open to feed all the little animals"

If this option is referring to my kids, then, “yep”, that’s what I do..

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I do this too, to keep the bread from going stale too soon. I buy bread from the bakery in the store, so there arent any preservatives in it, so it will go stale or moldy fast, and I dont eat it that fast.

Ric
12-26-2006, 06:46 PM
all you mastercraft owners are elitists who think that people care which way you close your bread bag and roll off your toilet paper

JohnnyB
12-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Over the top for us, and the paper towels come off the roll from the left/counterclockwise discharge rotation, HA!

Do you use a seperate bucket of soap and water to wash the wheels/tires/wheelwells/rocker panels and another to wash the body, or
Do you wash the wheels/tires/wheelwells/rockerpanels with water and soap left over from the body using only 1 bucket?

Bored!

Always start at the top of the vehicle and work down.....depending on water quality, may set up 2nd set of fresh water in same bucket (rinse bucket 1st) and then do wheels/tires/rocker panels. Also, have separate wool mit for those areas.

Jerseydave
12-26-2006, 07:03 PM
I cannot participate in this discussion...........too busy playing with my Christmas toys! (Shiatsu massage cushion for my chair, and my INDO Board!)

Okay, burp air out of bag, twist and secure with twisty-tie!

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Always start at the top of the vehicle and work down.....depending on water quality, may set up 2nd set of fresh water in same bucket (rinse bucket 1st) and then do wheels/tires/rocker panels. Also, have separate wool mit for those areas.

There you go, the mans got it down to a science! I like the way you think! You start with the least dirty and finish up with the worst!

jimmer2880
12-27-2006, 06:44 AM

Wash vehicles? When we have time to wash something, it's always the MC! The rest get ran through the Carwash :D