PDA

View Full Version : New Years Plans

barefoot
12-22-2006, 10:33 AM
What's everyone planning for New Years?

I'm heading to Vegas!

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Say off the roads, build a fire in the fireplace, roast hotdogs and set off some fireworks. I don't have a peacock problem, just a Northern Goose problem, but they stay away for about a week after the New Years Eve fireworks. Bad side is, the next door neighbors dog will bark and run for 3 days though, then sleep for a week.

Harvey
12-22-2006, 12:40 PM
I am proposing marriage. Then we are going to drink. Finally, we are going to get up new years day and ski.

BriEOD
12-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Another one bites the dust...;)

Congrats.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-22-2006, 12:45 PM
I am proposing marriage.
Where is Lakes rick when we need him??
:confused: :(

chudson
12-22-2006, 01:01 PM
I am proposing marriage. Then we are going to drink. Finally, we are going to get up new years day and ski.

Congradulations Harvey and best wishes, let us know when the big day will be!!!

Wife and I are meeting two other couples at the ones house with kids. Drinks, food and stories of new years gone by and then drive the country roads all the way home!!! No more wild New Years Partys for us just to risky!!!

JKTX21
12-22-2006, 01:01 PM
New York City, figure I better give it a try at least once.

bcampbe7
12-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Congrats Harvey!

We will be spending New Years at my parents house with family.

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday! :toast:

LakePirate
12-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Congrats Harvey...Hope she says yes..

Looks like another episode of bobbing for Heineken...that is what happened last year..

Danimal
12-22-2006, 02:13 PM
What's everyone planning for New Years?

I'm heading to Vegas!

You could have bought my boat for what you will loose in Vegas!

Have fun Ryan!

Maristar210
12-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Where is Lakes rick when we need him??
:confused: :(

I was thinking the same think:D

Harvey
12-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks guys. She has been expecting it for a while now. I have an awesome girl who I have been with for 6 years and lived with for two of those, it is about time I make her a honest woman.

wakesport
12-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Hopefully we will be water skiing New Years day and then starting the long drive back to the frozen tundra.

JohnnyB
12-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys. She has been expecting it for a while now. I have an awesome girl who I have been with for 6 years and lived with for two of those, it is about time I make her a honest woman.

After milking the cow for free for years, you're finally going to pay the farmer......

Ted, don't get any ideas.....

Good luck. Once you drop the big question, you'll have to let us know the details of the situation....where, when, how, etc.....

suedv
12-22-2006, 06:18 PM
New Years Eve nothing wild... we'll spend some time with some good friends.

On new years day our water ski team always goes skiing. I'll be there having fun with my camera.

ctkiteboarding
12-22-2006, 07:02 PM
heading to aspen in the am for xmas, its been snowing for days, should be fun,
then off to cabo san carlos w/ friends for new years, fun in the sun and kiting , don't thing thier is any flat water or id ski as well ,, should be great happy holiday R:D

milkmania
12-22-2006, 07:06 PM
gonna get falling down drunk and ask her to marry me. Finally, we are going to get up new years day and ski.

fixed it fer ya;)

congrats. either way:)

Leroy
12-22-2006, 07:08 PM
OK, I think I'm going to have to call the "you are going to have too much fun" police! THis is like everything you can do in the winter!

Enjoy, this sounds great!

PS, my 18 yr old is planning trip to Cabo for spring break, let me know what you think.

heading to aspen in the am for xmas, its been snowing for days, should be fun,
then off to cabo san carlos w/ friends for new years, fun in the sun and kiting , don't thing thier is any flat water or id ski as well ,, should be great happy holiday R:D

Leroy
12-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Congrats Harvey! THis board also has a history of helping people out in the planning of popping the question! Don't hesitate to ask for help ;)

Footin
12-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Headin nextdoor for the annual party, drink ALOT, stagger home at about 2.

tex
12-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Same old friends come over...I cook, everyone eats, we all drink.. a lot.
Get up and go ski...well, they will ski...I will drive!

Congrats Harvey! We are assuming that she will say yes, I mean you do own a Mastercraft!

Harvey
12-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Congrats Harvey! This board also has a history of helping people out in the planning of popping the question! Don't hesitate to ask for help ;)

Thanks, I think I have it covered. I will give you guys the details after the new year.

And Milk, thanks for correcting my mistake. I will probably have a couple drinks before I ask. :D

atlfootr
12-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Have to work ... what else :rolleyes:
Then foot, if I can make it home before dark :)

playtherapy
12-23-2006, 10:15 PM
We are headed for our cabin on the lake,there will be no skiing,but lots of snuggling. At midnight we will be in the hot tub and probably set off a few fireworks. I hope to have champagne and strawberries with powdered sugar as an appetizer!

TMCNo1
12-24-2006, 08:11 AM
We are headed for our cabin on the lake,there will be no skiing,but lots of snuggling. At midnight we will be in the hot tub and probably set off a few fireworks. I hope to have champagne and strawberries with powdered sugar as an appetizer!

Alright you kids, don't overdo the snuggling part! It's rough on old people!:D :rolleyes: 8p

atlfootr
12-25-2006, 06:04 PM
What's everyone planning for New Years?BAREFOOT'N, like there's anything else to do :confused:

Leroy
12-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Have a great one! We'll be looking for the details! :D

Thanks, I think I have it covered. I will give you guys the details after the new year.

And Milk, thanks for correcting my mistake. I will probably have a couple drinks before I ask. :D

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 10:11 AM

I'm going to his place so's I can start another sequel of Girls Gone WIld!:D Don't worry PT, I'll light the fuses for ya!:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Is anyone going to Gene's for new years?

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 12:41 PM
Is anyone going to Gene's for new years?

Sure, he won't have whistles or any noise makers, just MC boat horns!
I think I'll pm my New Years wishes, maybe everyone should and fill up his pm box!

tommcat
12-28-2006, 12:22 PM
i will be in St. John drinking mass quantities of rum

betsy&david Harrison
12-28-2006, 03:12 PM
I have to work the next day so probably won't get too snockered this year

DemolitionMan
12-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Will be cooking out at a friends house and drinking beer.

TX.X-30 fan
12-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Intimate dinner with my wife after the little guys are down. Pepper crusted ny strips, risotto, asparagus, nice bottle of red wine (before the champagne starts). :)