PDA

View Full Version : The most unproductive work day of the year???

Maristar210
12-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Is in fact today.

I am cleaning my desk and organizing for a new, hopefully more profitable year..

How about you?

trickskier
12-22-2006, 09:57 AM
I just came in to get my bonus check. :D

BrianM
12-22-2006, 09:57 AM
I am in the real estate business so the weeks between Thanksgiving and New Years are the most unproductive of the year. Works out nice because it gives me a lot of time to prepare for the holidays. Trying to get some packing done today for our trip out west. Besides that drinking a lot of coffee this morning.

bcampbe7
12-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Business as usual for me today.

TT all day! :D

Maristar210
12-22-2006, 10:01 AM

Oh what does that feel like?

I did not get one of those this year:mad: :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 10:13 AM

I'm gettin' my bonous today, Lynn is off and Nana and TMCNo1 Paw get to keep TMCNo1 Grandbaby today.

trickskier
12-22-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm gettin' my bonous today, Lynn is off and Nana and TMCNo1 Paw get to keep TMCNo1 Grandbaby today.
Good for you Harold! Merry Christmas! :D

BriEOD
12-22-2006, 10:20 AM

I'm tellin', I'm tellin'!!

bcampbe7
12-22-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm tellin', I'm tellin'!!

Dang! I forgot you were not at work today.

BUSTED!

captain planet
12-22-2006, 10:22 AM
I'll probably be signed on all day today. 8p It amazes me that people take this day off work, typically there isn't anything to do and the atmosphere is relaxed. I'll save my vacation days for the summer when we are hopping.

RexDog1
12-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Today is the day I sign the front of the “Bonus Checks”
They all are good employees, and the best way to say thank you, is with money!!!!!
And I don’t expect them to do work today, I just walked in and the Jell-O shots have started………………..it is going to be a short work day!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-22-2006, 10:45 AM
I'll probably be signed on all day today. 8p It amazes me that people take this day off work, typically there isn't anything to do and the atmosphere is relaxed. I'll save my vacation days for the summer when we are hopping.
TRU DAT!:)

Sodar
12-22-2006, 10:48 AM
They all are good employees, and the best way to say thank you, is with money!!!!!
And I don’t expect them to do work today, I just walked in and the Jell-O shots have started………………..it is going to be a short work day!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Hey Rex, ya wanna hire me!?!?!?

Business as usual today. Only saving grace is that nothing is happening on the jobsite due to rain, so maybe they will cut us loose a little earlier

captain planet
12-22-2006, 10:49 AM
WOW, you want to come and take over our company???:D

BriEOD
12-22-2006, 11:00 AM

Uncle Sam gave me the day off...no vacation required. In fact, I'm off until the 2nd without using any of my vacation.

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Uncle Sam gave me the day off...no vacation required. In fact, I'm off until the 2nd without using any of my vacation.

Do you still have to wear the cool MIB sunglasses when you are off and carry the flash pen in your pocket!
That weird farmer dude in the bib overalls is still hanging around the pawn shop, from what I hear!

SkiDog
12-22-2006, 11:28 AM

A law enforcement dude don't EVER have a day off!!:D And WE appreciate it!

BriEOD
12-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Do you still have to wear the cool MIB sunglasses when you are off and carry the flash pen in your pocket!
That weird farmer dude in the bib overalls is still hanging around the pawn shop, from what I hear!
Yes, everyday and all day. ;)

BriEOD
12-22-2006, 11:48 AM
A law enforcement dude don't EVER have a day off!!:D And WE appreciate it!
No worries.

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Yes, everyday and all day. ;)

Your name?.................. BriEOD, James Bond BriEOD. Thanks to all the dubble nought spys, 00190!

captain planet
12-22-2006, 04:07 PM
As I type this I am sitting at my desk "working" with a Red Stripe in my hand. :D :D :D

BOOOOOOOO CREAPY FOOT DOCTOR!! HORRAYYYYY BEEEEER!

JohnnyB
12-22-2006, 04:11 PM
As I type this I am sitting at my desk "working" with a Red Stripe in my hand. :D :D :D

BOOOOOOOO CREAPY FOOT DOCTOR!! HORRAYYYYY BEEEEER!

I miss the days of working for a small company. Being able to drink in the office had its pluses!

captain planet
12-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I miss the days of working for a small company. Being able to drink in the office had its pluses!
Yea, our owners sure like thier beer! 8p Which means we ALL like our beer. :)

jeverett
12-22-2006, 04:44 PM

does that pay well?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-22-2006, 04:49 PM
does that pay well?
I was wondering the same.....:confused:

Leroy
12-22-2006, 05:41 PM
We had a pancake and sausage breakfast along with a Wii tournament. To top it off an engineering presentation of funny stuff over the past year. Give aways of gift cards, etc. We were done by noon, all in all a pretty productive day! They tell me bonus is coming in January.......