PDA

View Full Version : www.noprofileboatlifts.com

Maristar210
12-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Ingeniously designed lifts that are far from the norm. Check it out...

www.noprofileboatlifts.com

bigmac
12-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Ingeniously designed lifts that are far from the norm. Check it out...

www.noprofileboatlifts.com

Cool idea. Really nice concept for those who can have a permanent year-round boat lift on pilings.

Maristar210
12-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Cool idea. Really nice concept for those who can have a permanent year-round boat lift on pilings.

Yes, downside for us northerners who cannot leave thier lifts in all year. I really like the idea of being able to walk all the way around it to wipe down the hull though.

88 PS190
12-20-2006, 09:27 PM
makes you wonder if you could adapt this to mount onto pedastal legs and be a smaller lift.

Chief
12-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Yes, downside for us northerners who cannot leave thier lifts in all year. I really like the idea of being able to walk all the way around it to wipe down the hull though.

With some rubber edging to seal between the dock you could build a boat house and add heating.

Maristar210
12-20-2006, 09:41 PM
With some rubber edging to seal between the dock you could build a boat house and add heating.

Thanks but what I meant was the ice movement with the spring thaw would destroy the pilings on these lifts and thus they would not be a good fit for those of us that get a foot of ice that thaws, and destroys in the spring....

Blair
12-20-2006, 09:46 PM

yeah but 3 feet of ice on the lake would make quick work of that

Chief
12-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Thanks but what I meant was the ice movement with the spring thaw would destroy the pilings on these lifts and thus they would not be a good fit for those of us that get a foot of ice that thaws, and destroys in the spring....

Yepper that would pose to be a problem. I guess I should stick to below North Carolina issues eh? Damn how do you stand it when it's that cold, that a lake or river freezes. I was in Great Lakes in Nov and almost died and it was still warm by local standards.