PDA

View Full Version : Prostar Commercial

east tx skier
12-30-2004, 10:14 AM
While watching the MC Show Ski thingy on OLN, I caught the coolest MC commercial I've ever seen (okay, maybe the only one I've seen other than the Xstar commercial on the board). Very nice. Great music and 100% slalom. Me likey!

TTAdmin, maybe we could get this one in the download section. I copied it from the OLN spot and have ripped it to MPEG (along with the 45th Masters). If need be, I could render it to whatever format you like and send it to you. If that would help, just send me the format/settings that you want.

Great commercial MC! And one pretty blue/red Prostar!

jimmer2880
12-30-2004, 12:58 PM
If TT won't post it, is it too big to email?

east tx skier
12-30-2004, 03:30 PM
I haven't rendered it to .avi or .wma or whatever compressed format it'd need to be in to email.

Right now it's mpeg2 and is one minute long. It couldn't be too big to post. If I were to email it, it'd have to be from work as I'm still on a dial up from home.

jimmer2880
01-03-2005, 06:42 AM
ok - thanks anyway. Hopefully TT will come through for us.;)

east tx skier
01-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Still no word from TTAdmin. I seem to remember their being on vacation. So I'll just bump this back up so he can see it.

BUSSTUFJ
01-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Do you know who did the audio for that commercial. i think it was rumblefish?

I would like to just get the audio.

east tx skier
01-04-2005, 11:30 AM
From the looks of it, most Rumblefish is OOP. Surprised not to have heard from TTAdmin on this yet.

The audio on the clip I have is incomplete, so not sure if you're interested in it.