PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

erkoehler
12-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Chicago MasterCraft shirts now available in the market place. Few different styles available, and most sizes.

email me or PM for more info!

JohnnyB
12-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Sooooo....

The gimick is a free t-shirt for a $15 shipping charge????

What a bargain......just givin' ya some S&!+ Erk....thanks for offering 'em up......the one without Chicago is tempting.

erkoehler
12-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Not sure why but the "+" doesn't show up...

They are 15 each.

Chief
12-19-2006, 08:15 PM
How about a pic brother?

milkmania
12-19-2006, 08:20 PM
http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showcat.php?cat=11

atlfootr
12-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Sooooo....

The gimick is a free t-shirt for a $15 shipping charge????

What a bargain......just givin' ya some S&!+ Erk....thanks for offering 'em up......the one without Chicago is tempting.Yea, like maybe if I lived there :rolleyes:

Footin
12-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey Erkle, did ya ship mine yet????????

shepherd
12-20-2006, 12:31 AM
Hey, did you guys steal that "Live to Ride" motto from Harley? Just wondering... :cool:

erkoehler
12-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Hey Erkle, did ya ship mine yet????????

Didn't get the red one yet. PM me w/ which white one you want. Your choice of the three.

redmike
12-20-2006, 01:50 AM
Hey, did you guys steal that "Live to Ride" motto from Harley? Just wondering... :cool:
no Shep, Harley stole it from Erk!!!!!

erkoehler
12-20-2006, 01:58 AM
I have no idea what Harley's "motto" is and I didn't design the shirt. So, no and no.

redmike
12-20-2006, 02:10 AM
I have no idea what Harley's "motto" is and I didn't design the shirt. So, no and no.
sure sure man, was just messin ya.....

milkmania
01-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Hey Eric,

did my shirts ever ship out?
PayPal transaction completed 12/22/06

Danimal
01-09-2007, 05:42 PM
The word "Chicago" should have been centered over the word "MasterCraft" - Kinda makes the shirt lopsided.

milkmania
01-09-2007, 06:01 PM
The word "Chicago" should have been centered over the word "MasterCraft" - Kinda makes the shirt lopsided.

that's ok, I'm lopsided:o

kinda

Maristar210
01-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Eric told me the printer was running a sale on MASTECRAT T shirts and they were being reprinted this week. I asked the same question yesterday. I am sure my son will get over not having it under the tree as originally promised on December 6th or so. Just kidding Eric....

Workin' 4 Toys
01-10-2007, 08:38 AM
He's been a busy bee with the snowcross team, and sleddin' give him some slack, and at work it's pleasure before business....:rolleyes:
Oh, and if you don't know what I am refering to.....You must not have seen his latest "working" pictures....:rolleyes:

Sodar
01-10-2007, 09:18 AM
The boy has been working his butt off trying to find me the perfect boat... no time for t-shirts!! Come on guys!! ;)

milkmania
01-11-2007, 01:22 AM
The boy has been working his butt off trying to find me the perfect boat... no time for t-shirts!! Come on guys!! ;)

always time for t-shirts:rolleyes:

PendO
01-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Is this another one of erk's copyright & trademark infringement threads?

milkmania
01-12-2007, 05:53 PM
bump:rant:

Ric
01-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Is this another one of erk's copyright & trademark infringement threads? maybe, but the important thing is that you get fast shipping

erkoehler
01-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Fast shipping only happens when everyone pays so that I can cover the cost on the shirts!:mad: I don't make any money on these things as it is, and when certain people refuse to pay, it makes it awfully difficult to make these things happen!

Danimal
01-12-2007, 07:39 PM
What - We're not all on 30 days net?

Leroy
01-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Come on Eric; Just write them off to the marketing budget. Everyone gives t-shirts away.

Fast shipping only happens when everyone pays so that I can cover the cost on the shirts!:mad: I don't make any money on these things as it is, and when certain people refuse to pay, it makes it awfully difficult to make these things happen!

Maristar210
01-12-2007, 08:07 PM

Hey guys Eric did this out of the decency of his heart. You guys that want to mount him because of the printer screwed up need to go over to the "___" thread and leave my boy Eric alone.......

"___"

Signed,
Momentary Moderator:D

milkmania
01-12-2007, 09:19 PM
huh?
I explained in a PM to you, that I had to verify my bank account with paypal... it was over my limit
and as soon as it was verified, I posted with paypal.

edit:
looking back, I got an email from mark at riverviewmarine.com stating they needed payment (Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:05 PM)

by Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:27 PM, I got an email from paypal
Bank Account Added - Read Instructions for next action

Dear ***** ******,

Congratulations! You have successfully added a bank account and may now withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account via electronic funds transfer.

What's Next?

Confirm your bank account and get Verified.
When you added your bank account. PayPal made two small deposits into your bank account. These deposits will appear in 2-3 days.
Look up the amounts online, by phone, or on your bank statement.
Enter the two small deposit amounts after logging in to PayPal.
on Monday, December 18, 2006 6:37 PM I got my receipt from paypal

Dear ***** ******,

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $**.** USD to mark at riverviewmarine.com
then on Friday, December 22, 2006 6:04 PM I got a confirmation from paypal that the transaction was complete

Dear ***** ******,

Your PayPal payment by bank transfer to mark at riverviewmarine.com for $**.** USD has been processed and automatically credited to the PayPal account of the payment's recipient. Thus, this transaction is completed.

Transaction ID: ***44884LW557480C

looking into my bank accounts, I see that paypal submitted their two small transactions on 12/15/06

Hoosier Bob
01-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Not busting your ***** but are you saying that some paid slow so they were held up or we all were because of this? I love you like a brother Eric so tell me what I have to do and I am in but get them here before next winter!:D Fast shipping only happens when everyone pays so that I can cover the cost on the shirts!:mad: I don't make any money on these things as it is, and when certain people refuse to pay, it makes it awfully difficult to make these things happen!

PendO
01-12-2007, 09:54 PM
When I take my kids to McDonalds, so long as I pay for our food, they give it to us ... regardless of whether the guy at the driveup has enough money:)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Alright, alright, everyone ease up on Eric! He doesnt make money on this, its just a favor to us. so lets cut the boy some slack here. He is a good egg and he delivers. I talked to him a while back and he had numerous people that had not paid, so he has to fork out money out of his own pocket to make it work. I would wait until all is paid if I were doing it. Cut him some slack.

Hoosier Bob
01-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Are you saying 2g's is not money? That is what he said he made at the last board meeting? Wow UMP you have really lost touch!8p

Evil Otis!

PendO
01-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Alright, alright, everyone ease up on Eric! He doesnt make money on this, its just a favor to us. so lets cut the boy some slack here. He is a good egg and he delivers. I talked to him a while back and he had numerous people that had not paid, so he has to fork out money out of his own pocket to make it work. I would wait until all is paid if I were doing it. Cut him some slack.

Well, if someone has not paid I will buy their shirts since I did not order any this time around ... send me a PM if you have any L or XL shirts ...

Chief
01-12-2007, 10:03 PM

If I knew he was was getting boned I would have called out some mofo's. Hell I would have bought five if he would have used the design I suggested............ It really bashed my feelings (around the head, neck, chest, and A$$) that he didn't use it. :(

Chief
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
When I take my kids to McDonalds, so long as I pay for our food, they give it to us ... regardless of whether the guy at the driveup has enough money:)

Now that a good analogy! I will have to file that one away in the "use later" file.

01-12-2007, 10:12 PM
and all paying passengers on a bus arrive at the destination at the same time. If everyone dont pay, he cant place the order otherwise he has to fund that cash out of his own pocket which aint really right since its not a profit deal. Erk shouldnt have to stick his neck out financially just because he is doing a favor for us all. This same thing happened to jrandol with the calendars, people dont pay and he gets stuck with the bill. its not right. So I think we need to be a bit more considerate. erk will deliver. I know the guy and I trust him.

PendO
01-12-2007, 10:19 PM
So UMP, are the shirts he is selling not the same ones that chicago mc sells? Since I am not in on this "group buy" I just assumed he was selling Chicago MC shirts out of stock, and not doing the whole custom order thing this time around?

Hoosier Bob
01-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Who's your daddy now!!!:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: So UMP, are the shirts he is selling not the same ones that chicago mc sells? Since I am not in on this "group buy" I just assumed he was selling Chicago MC shirts out of stock, and not doing the whole custom order thing this time around?

milkmania
01-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I did not realize it was so touchy of a subject when I resurrected this thread....

I was simply asking if they had been shipped.... and the bump + rant post was because in a days time, I had to go dig the post out from under three pages of other posts.

the way things are around here, not all my deliveries make it to me.
So I was just trying to find out if they'd been shipped

Chief
01-12-2007, 10:25 PM
So I could assume the mark up in new MC's isn't that great eh? That's lame that someone raises thier hand and say gimme one and then backs out.

Unless you were waving at your friend at an auction and you just bought a new Vangoh.

01-12-2007, 10:29 PM
So UMP, are the shirts he is selling not the same ones that chicago mc sells? Since I am not in on this "group buy" I just assumed he was selling Chicago MC shirts out of stock, and not doing the whole custom order thing this time around?
I was under the understanding its a custom thing again.

milkmania
01-12-2007, 10:31 PM

I don't even know what I'm getting....
hope it fits

PendO
01-12-2007, 10:40 PM

Well, if it is a custom thing then I think you are correct UMP, my analysis was based on ordering shirts out of stock from the shelves of chicago mc ... if it is a custom order then everything should be prepaid ... whatever, I'm debating going out to get the empty garbage can on the street, it is too cold until the sun comes up tomorrow;)

milkmania
01-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Well, if it is a custom thing then I think you are correct UMP, my analysis was based on ordering shirts out of stock from the shelves of chicago mc ... if it is a custom order then everything should be prepaid ... whatever, I'm debating going out to get the empty garbage can on the street, it is too cold until the sun comes up tomorrow;)

absolutely without a doubt!

Hoosier Bob
01-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Mental note, you don't know/understand ****!8p I was under the understanding its a custom thing again.

erkoehler
01-12-2007, 11:43 PM

No, these were "special" order shirts, not stocked!

Guys, all persons responding to this thread so far are fine....the one's that didn't pay know who they are!

erkoehler
01-12-2007, 11:44 PM
absolutely without a doubt!

Milk, the reference to slow paying TMC'ers wasn't directed at you.....its those that have still NOT PAID!

Hoosier Bob
01-13-2007, 12:25 AM
I am not on that list! One of the few lists I am not associated with!:D

01-13-2007, 12:26 AM
Mental note, you don't know/understand ****!8p
Like you could even have a mental note....:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
01-13-2007, 12:28 AM
I had one for you!8p

01-13-2007, 12:31 AM
I had one for you!8p
OH geez, you mean I actually typed that!:o wow, I thought I just thought it. wow..... sorry hoosier.....didnt mean to publicly embarass you. ;)

Hoosier Bob
01-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Not gonna happen here by you CAPED CRUSADER! What is next Under roos?8p

01-13-2007, 12:36 AM
Not gonna happen here by you CAPED CRUSADER! What is next Under roos?8p
all depends on how nice you ask me......in your sexy voice8p 8p

Hoosier Bob
01-13-2007, 12:37 AM
We'll talk later!

pram
01-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Hey Hey Hey ther'll be no Broke Back Beach on here now.

Is it to late to get a shirt Erk and if not will you ship me one to Canada?

Hoosier Bob
01-13-2007, 12:40 AM
To the BBM thread! Run away! Run away!:D Hey Hey Hey ther'll be no Broke Back Beach on here now.

Is it to late to get a shirt Erk and if not will you ship me one to Canada?

01-13-2007, 12:47 AM
What happend to the good ol days? remember the good ol days? last winter. some great threads on here......

01-13-2007, 12:48 AM
BTW Pram, erk is delivering a boat to Canada, so I am sure he will send a T shirt there.

Hoosier Bob
01-13-2007, 12:48 AM
Nope, no memory here? Better ask Staristar!

01-13-2007, 12:55 AM
Nope, no memory here? Better ask Staristar!
Staristar is da man! he rocks! we need to get some of those good times rollin again. need to get staristar in a sign making mood sometime soon. We need some more goofy signs.

Footin
01-13-2007, 03:48 PM
This confuses me. Erkle offers to have some shirts made for a fair price, people say "ya I want one", Erkle lays out his own money and has shirts made, now people won't pay???????? and in the mean time people that did pay can't get their shirts beacause of the non paying folks.

If you have not paid after you said you would, you should be ashamed.

Erkle is much nicer than me, I would have posted the list of the non-payers.

TMCNo1
01-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I would post somrthing like this,

Crime doesn't pay and neither did they,"

List their names,

Footin
02-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey Erkle, got my shirts the other day and they look great. Thanks alot.