PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Acrobat Help

Sodar
12-19-2006, 09:21 AM
I have an original form that I want to be able to print out on without having to use a typewriter. I just bought Adobe Acrobat Pro, but is possible to do what I am asking for it to do?? Does anyone know this program enough to help point me in the right direction?

milkmania
12-19-2006, 10:15 AM
yes, but I got to look at it again to see how I did it......

give me a minute

scratch that, my copy is giving me problems installing....

but, I do know that it can be done by using text fields

Sodar
12-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks Milk! I think I figured it out. Problem is lining up my text boxes with the fields on the original document. Either my scanner or printer is about a 1/8" off up and right.... I guess I am just gunna need to waste about 800 forms to get it correct!!!

milkmania
12-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Thanks Milk! I think I figured it out. Problem is lining up my text boxes with the fields on the original document. Either my scanner or printer is about a 1/8" off up and right.... I guess I am just gunna need to waste about 800 forms to get it correct!!!
but there's a way of adding a text box that lets you move it around any where you want it..... like marking an X on a form.

go ahead as you were and I'm going to look to see how I did it..... it's been so long since I did it

and this way wasn't in the help files that I found, just a way of manipulation

Sodar
12-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I got the text boxes the float around, now I just need to find exactly where they go so the "X's" line up in the boxes!!

milkmania
12-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I got the text boxes the float around, now I just need to find exactly where they go so the "X's" line up in the boxes!!
lol, I hear ya

seems like I moved the cursor in line with the spot
then spacebarred over until I liked the way it looked

Sodar
12-19-2006, 10:52 AM
lol, I hear ya

seems like I moved the cursor in line with the spot
then spacebarred over until I liked the way it looked

Yeah, sometimes it is tough to find that box...you just gotta poke around a bit!! :D ;)