PDA

View Full Version : The Apocalypse is Upon Us

LakePirate
12-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Last nite was the premier of NBC's new show Identity (http://www.nbc.com/Identity/) . For some reason I watched it. This is the worst show in the history of television. I thought we had reached rock bottom with Deal or No Deal, then 1 vs. 100 but this one, wow. Let's take some moron and make him/her a contestant, bring a couple of his/her friends/family and see if by using stereotypes they can identify strangers Identity. Let's see the large Asian gentleman, wearing a diaper is a sumo wrestler. The little short guy with the boots on is a jockey. NBC thinks that they have struck gold with these unscripted "game" shows where they act like they are giving away a lot of money, because they don't have to have writers. This is ridiculous. America is getting dumber and dumber every day because we as Americans are watching this garbage. Rant over.

/not watching this garbage

Chief
12-19-2006, 08:51 AM
Last nite was the premier of NBC's new show Identity (http://www.nbc.com/Identity/) . For some reason I watched it. This is the worst show in the history of television. I thought we had reached rock bottom with Deal or No Deal, then 1 vs. 100 but this one, wow. Let's take some moron and make him/her a contestant, bring a couple of his/her friends/family and see if by using stereotypes they can identify strangers Identity. Let's see the large Asian gentleman, wearing a diaper is a sumo wrestler. The little short guy with the boots on is a jockey. NBC thinks that they have struck gold with these unscripted "game" shows where they act like they are giving away a lot of money, because they don't have to have writers. This is ridiculous. America is getting dumber and dumber every day because we as Americans are watching this garbage. Rant over.

Concur, that's why they call it the idiot box.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-19-2006, 09:00 AM

Tell it like it is Brutha Lakey!!! :headbang: Lakey speaks the truth!:worthy: That is WHY I dont watch TV! I only watch the weather channel, and a rare TV show here and there, but thats it. The programmers are dumping the most retarded junk on TV these days. I cant believe people actually watch it. We have a TV on in the show room at work. They used to put Regis and Kelly on there. I wanted to puke everytime I heard their voices. Now I know this is gonna hurt, but I am gonna say it. Friggin KNIGHT RIDER is better to watch than Regis and Kelly. I mean it. As dumb, and cheesey and outdated is that retarded show is, Regis & Kelly are worse. THose two would be doing more for humanity if they shoveled rocks for a living. :rant: I hear you brutha Lakey. this TV stuff today is just garbage. total garbage. even more garbage than cheesey 80's TV shows. I dont know. its ALL garbage. The only thing even worth watching is the discovery channel,travel channel, history channel, or learning channel.

Ric
12-19-2006, 09:05 AM
The view is quality television

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 09:07 AM

I totally agree, changed over and watched the Brady Bunch!

12-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Finally the voice of reason shows up to save the day:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :noface:

SkiDog
12-19-2006, 09:18 AM
I totally agree, changed over and watched the Brady Bunch!

Now UMP, lets not fergit the USA network has sum goodole wrasslin on Mon. nights! I guantee you thats whar #1 is on Mon nite, right thar cheerin on the likes of HHH, the Hulkster, and all his other heros! Now thats quality TV at it's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

dog paw
12-19-2006, 09:22 AM
Tell it like it is Brutha Lakey!!! :headbang: Lakey speaks the truth!:worthy: That is WHY I dont watch TV! I only watch the weather channel, and a rare TV show here and there, but thats it. The programmers are dumping the most retarded junk on TV these days. I cant believe people actually watch it. We have a TV on in the show room at work. They used to put Regis and Kelly on there. I wanted to puke everytime I heard their voices. Now I know this is gonna hurt, but I am gonna say it. Friggin KNIGHT RIDER is better to watch than Regis and Kelly. I mean it. As dumb, and cheesey and outdated is that retarded show is, Regis & Kelly are worse. THose two would be doing more for humanity if they shoveled rocks for a living. :rant: I hear you brutha Lakey. this TV stuff today is just garbage. total garbage. even more garbage than cheesey 80's TV shows. I dont know. its ALL garbage. The only thing even worth watching is the discovery channel,travel channel, history channel, or learning channel.

Admit it UMP you got the hots for Kelly :D No matter how much you hate it you still got to get a look at her.

I agree 100% I hate the news media even more. Most of them do not deserve the respect given to a traitor. I need a piece of that open steel plate they use for trailer decks to put in front of the TV screen to protect it from flying objects

12-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Admit it UMP you got the hots for Kelly :D No matter how much you hate it you still got to get a look at her.

I agree 100% I hate the news media even more. Most of them do not deserve the respect given to a traitor. I need a piece of that open steel plate they use for trailer decks to put in front of the TV screen to protect it from flying objects
OH dont even get me started on the news media!! :o

Maristar210
12-19-2006, 09:31 AM

I love Kelly Rippa. I could care less what she says as I am not paying attention anyway. (obsessed?)

and ...Judge Judy Rocks

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 09:51 AM
I call Regis and Kelly, Retard and Kookoo, the wife just stares me down and shakes her head!

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Judge Judy Rocks

Oh my Gawd, she is the poster child for PMS, but on talk shows and off her show she is a hoot!

TX.X-30 fan
12-19-2006, 10:47 AM

I would not miss a minute now that rosie's on. 8p

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 11:03 AM
I would not miss a minute now that rosie's on. 8p

Rosie hammering the viewing audience with her partner, her gay lifestyle, her "kids", is worse than Starr Jones and her weight loss, engagement and marriage to her gay husband Al Reynolds.

Jesus_Freak
12-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Last nite was the premier of NBC's new show Identity (http://www.nbc.com/Identity/) . For some reason I watched it. This is the worst show in the history of television.... America is getting dumber and dumber every day because we as Americans are watching this garbage. Rant over.

Thanks! Tell it like it is. Agree 100%.

shepherd
12-19-2006, 01:43 PM
I love Kelly Rippa. I could care less what she says as I am not paying attention anyway. (obsessed?)

I agree. UMP!!! Dontchoo be hatin' Kelly, now! She's a hottie!

I hate watchin' TV except for sports, Sportscenter, and the occasional news show (to get the weather mostly). Other than that, it's Netflix (I can watch the best TV series without interruption, I'm watching "24" season 3 now), or it's TeamTalk :noface:

trickskier
12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Kelly Rippa can park her shoes under my bed anytime!

TX.X-30 fan
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Rosie hammering the viewing audience with her partner, her gay lifestyle, her "kids", is worse than Starr Jones and her weight loss, engagement and marriage to her gay husband Al Reynolds.

#1 your just mad the the all gay couples w/ adopted children cruise was booked. :mad: :mad:

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 03:06 PM
#1 your just mad the the all gay couples w/ adopted children cruise was booked. :mad: :mad:

Tell me about it! I had to go on a Disney cruise!

trickskier
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm sure you FIT right in #1 :D :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 03:36 PM
I'm sure you FIT right in #1 :D :uglyhamme

Me and Minnie are close ya know!

trickskier
12-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Me and Minnie are close ya know!
OK Mousekateers it's time to sing along M-I-C-K-E-Y.....M-O-U-S-E!!!!!

12-19-2006, 04:23 PM
I dont care how hot you think Kelly is, it doesnt make her any less annoying! In my book, even if a woman is physically attractive, that gets compeltely cancelled by her annoying personality. I am not sugar coating anything. This is just reality, she is freakin annoying. I cant stand listening to her for even 30 seconds. There are plenty of "hot", or beautiful, or physically attractive women in this world that are NOT unbearbly annoying like that. Rachel Ray is another one, totally gets on my nerves. Why cant they put an attractive woman on that show that has meaning when she speaks, and doesnt sound like a retarded teenager?

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 04:28 PM
I dont care how hot you think Kelly is, it doesnt make her any less annoying! In my book, even if a woman is physically attractive, that gets compeltely cancelled by her annoying personality. I am not sugar coating anything. This is just reality, she is freakin annoying. I cant stand listening to her for even 30 seconds. There are plenty of "hot", or beautiful, or physically attractive women in this world that are NOT unbearbly annoying like that. Rachel Ray is another one, totally gets on my nerves. Why cant they put an attractive woman on that show that has meaning when she speaks, and doesnt sound like a retarded teenager?

Oh, so you want Barbara Walters, Huh?:D

Monte
12-19-2006, 04:30 PM

UMP! turn the TV down.. Kelly's HOT!!

12-19-2006, 04:40 PM
UMP! turn the TV down.. Kelly's HOT!!
I tried that too, put the TV on MUTE. its still dont work, you can tell she is annoying just by looking at her. There are lots of women that are nice to look at and arent completely annoying like that. She is annoying, deal with it. :D

trickskier
12-19-2006, 04:49 PM
I dont care how hot you think Kelly is, it doesnt make her any less annoying! In my book, even if a woman is physically attractive, that gets compeltely cancelled by her annoying personality. I am not sugar coating anything. This is just reality, she is freakin annoying. I cant stand listening to her for even 30 seconds. Rachel Ray is another one, totally gets on my nerves.

Hey UMP, that's what they make rags for!!! BTW have you noticed how much weight Rachel has put on since she got married?

12-19-2006, 07:58 PM
BTW have you noticed how much weight Rachel has put on since she got married?Nah, I dont watch much TV. The time I watch Food Network is if Alton Brown is on. His shows are pretty interesting, he explains lots of science in the cooking.

LakePirate
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Nah, I dont watch much TV. The time I watch Food Network is if Alton Brown is on. His shows are pretty interesting, he explains lots of science in the cooking.

That and it's like looking into a mirror....:D

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 08:03 PM
NO!
"Identity is on again tonight! Why?

SkiDog
12-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Nah, I dont watch much TV. The time I watch Food Network is if Alton Brown is on. His shows are pretty interesting, he explains lots of science in the cooking.

I like to watch Rachel Rey! She is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 09:15 PM
I like to watch Rachel Rey! She is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet she ain't hot enough to bake your Peacock!

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 09:17 PM
NO!
"Identity is on again tonight! Why?

I guess it was on, cause some little guy could win $500,000! :(

shepherd
12-19-2006, 11:13 PM

Personally, I don't find her annoying at all. She's "vivacious" and appears to have a great sense of humor! Besides UMP, good looks can compensate for a lot of idiocy -- whether you're male or female!

shepherd
12-19-2006, 11:15 PM

Hey! I just booked a last minute Disney cruise for me and the Mrs. today. We're leaving Thursday morning for the Bahamas. Anybody know if there are any slalom courses/ski boats for hire in Nassau???

/end threadjack... :rolleyes:

Harold, I'll say hi to Minnie for you!

TMCNo1
12-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Watching Retard and Airhead (Regis & Kelly) and Kelly has on what looks like a sundress (rerun) and I do believe she is anorexic or she is suffering from some other type of eating disorder. She is just a bag of bones! IMO, the future will tell!

Monte
12-29-2006, 11:04 AM
Watching Retard and Airhead (Regis & Kelly) and Kelly has on what looks like a sundress (rterun) and I do believe she is anorexic or she is suffering from some other type of eating disorder. She is just a bag of bones! IMO, the future will tell!

I still say she's hot:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-29-2006, 01:31 PM
I still say she's hot:rolleyes:

She may have boiled all the liquids out of her body and is now Kelly Jerky!

Sodar
12-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Watching Retard and Airhead (Regis & Kelly) and Kelly has on what looks like a sundress (rerun) and I do believe she is anorexic or she is suffering from some other type of eating disorder. She is just a bag of bones! IMO, the future will tell!

I'd bend her over the engine hatch!

:banana:

TMCNo1
12-29-2006, 01:44 PM
I'd bend her over the engine hatch!

:banana:

:uglyhamme For some reason, "BEND" just cracked me up and I had to go to the mailbox to stop laughing!