PDA

View Full Version : Is He Marrying th Gov's Daughter?

Slinkyredfoot
12-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Email from a very old time skiing bud tonight, his son proposed to the Govenor's daughter. Can't let the cat out of the bag yet but I will keep you all posted. The only problem with my old bud was the fact he was always a Nautique afficenado. Sucks to be him...details and ivitations to follow.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Governor of............???

Slinkyredfoot
12-19-2006, 10:44 AM
of the state I live in

Workin' 4 Toys
12-19-2006, 10:47 AM
of the state I live in
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.....:o

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 10:55 AM
of the state I live in

Now we are getting somewhere!

trickskier
12-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Republican or democrat???

Monte
12-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Email from a very old time skiing bud tonight, his son proposed to the Govenor's daughter. Can't let the cat out of the bag yet but I will keep you all posted. The only problem with my old bud was the fact he was always a Nautique afficenado. Sucks to be him...details and ivitations to follow.

Did she say yes?

Ric
12-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Governor of............??? ya know.... GOV... the one in the wild wild west on blazing saddles...

"WORK WORK WORK WORK"

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-19-2006, 11:41 AM
ya know.... GOV... the one in the wild wild west on blazing saddles...

"WORK WORK WORK WORK"
I didnt get a "Hurumph" out of that guy!

rcnjson
12-19-2006, 11:58 AM
"The frickin' thing is warped!!!"
"How come I always get the warped one?"

Slinkyredfoot
12-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Republican and from what I understand she did say Yes, Like I said I can't let the cat out of the bag yet although it would be great if the so call "leak" came from MCTT wouldn't it?:cool:

Slinkyredfoot
12-19-2006, 07:50 PM
He asked, she accepted the wedding is on. Very funny story about the son of my buddy asking the Governor of Indiana, Mitch Daniels, the permission to marry his daughter.
Apparently the son had to email the Govenor for an appointment, the kid was scared s-----ss. nevertheless he had the canolas to do it, asked the Gov, the Gov said yes and the wedding is set for fall.
The kid is a good one and a great wakeboarder to boot. Hey Leroy and Hoosier Bob, I"ll make sure you to Hoosiers are invited

shepherd
12-20-2006, 12:18 AM
...details and ivitations to follow.

Are you saying we're all going to be invited??? :)

Jesus_Freak
12-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Are you saying we're all going to be invited??? :)

Well, are the airline tickets going to be affordable to get to East of Westfield?

shepherd
12-20-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, are the airline tickets going to be affordable to get to East of Westfield?

We should be OK J_F. It's those West of Eastfield tickets that will kill you.

Leroy
12-20-2006, 12:43 AM
That is great to hear!

Thanks, sounds great, I'm a big Mitch fan!

He asked, she accepted the wedding is on. Very funny story about the son of my buddy asking the Governor of Indiana, Mitch Daniels, the permission to marry his daughter.
Apparently the son had to email the Govenor for an appointment, the kid was scared s-----ss. nevertheless he had the canolas to do it, asked the Gov, the Gov said yes and the wedding is set for fall.
The kid is a good one and a great wakeboarder to boot. Hey Leroy and Hoosier Bob, I"ll make sure you to Hoosiers are invited

Leroy
12-24-2006, 09:51 AM
In the Star today.

Indiana's first family is adding a son-in-law
Meredith Daniels, the 23-year-old daughter of Gov. Mitch Daniels and first lady Cheri Daniels, is engaged to be married next fall to Drew Gradle.
Gradle, 24, works for DePuy Orthopaedics, and Daniels works at Clarian Health Partners, according to Jill Burleson, the first lady's chief of staff. The couple became engaged about two weeks ago, she said.
No wedding date has been set, according to Burleson, but an early fall 2007 wedding is planned.
The Danielses have four daughters: Melissa, Maggie and Meredith Daniels and Meagan Niese.

Slinkyredfoot
12-24-2006, 10:24 AM
Remember, you heard it here first, Master Craft TT.:D

TMCNo1
12-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Just like the "National Enquirer", you can count on it here!

TMCNo1
12-24-2006, 11:10 AM
"News Flash"

It is reported, the infamous UMP (Upper Michigan ProStar 190) popped the question to Ms.UMP2B (Priscilla) in a fishing shack on frozen Lake Superior over the Holidays. The chrome plated engagement ring of HO set screws was gladly accepted by the future bride as her tears quickly froze on her cheek. It is reported that the town "Mayor" will officiate the upcoming ceremony as the Preacher/Best Man and will do mechanical repairs to a recent trade-in to be used as a getaway vehicle and on the honeymoon. A firm date for the wedding is yet to be announced, but a reception is planned after the wedding at Chicago Mastercraft, given to then by their good friends Erkoehler (Eric) and Hoosier Bob.

We here @ the "TT Enquirer", wish the happy couple the best!

What a romantic setting!

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Bump :D :rolleyes: 8p

Leroy
12-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Is UMP marrying the Gov's daughter?

:D

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Is UMP marrying the Gov's daughter?
:D

No, but I did start UMP a new thread. Sorry for the threadjack, I had a BF!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-26-2006, 03:05 PM
thats not my fishing shack!! Mine slides on skis, which of course are defective. :rolleyes:

Slinkyredfoot
03-22-2007, 08:31 PM
I will be attending an engagement party at the Indiana's Governors Mansion Saturday night for the future bride and groom.

I got some lessons from Hoosier Bob on manners and how NOT to over indulge in consumption of any alcoholic beverages, proper ettiquette, and what not to do in the bathroom at the First Family's home....I will take some pictures for sure and post them next week. Should be a blast.....:cool:

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Being a MCTT member, I always enjoy looking at pictures, so I decided to post some pics of the engagement party we attended yesterday at the Indiana Governor's mansion for future bride and groom. I know they are nothing in comparison to the "Beached Boat" thread or some of the others, but we all had a great time.....the first is the future bride and groom. Drew and Meridith...

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Next is from left to right, John, my old skiing buddy and father of the groom, SRF, the Gov, Mitch Daniels, and Chuck, lake and skiing friend...

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 05:58 PM
I was really torn whether to pos the next picture here or under the "What is in Your Refrigerator" thread but this is what was in the Governors refrigerator......I really thought I was trespassing, and so did Kristi, my girlfriend, but I had to show you all waht was there....:D :D

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 06:00 PM
We also got a grand tour of the Mansion. Kristi and me sitting at the foot of the Gov's old work bench.....

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Kristi I the Governor study, note the BUthler hat on his desk, the mansionis a few block from Butler University....

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Me in the study....

Slinkyredfoot
03-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Lastly, Kristi and Governor Daniels, we had a blast, hey HB, you would have loved the open bar...the wedding is October 27th, more pictures to come......:toast:

Slinkyredfoot
10-23-2007, 09:30 PM
The big weekend is here...October 27th, it is gonna be fun, bought a new pair of shoes today that match my "My Man Mitch" thsirt that I am wearing to the weddin'

They will be happy they invited us...:D

Leroy
10-24-2007, 12:45 AM
Wow, I missed these pictures before. Hanging out with our governor, great pictures Steve!

Definitely post more pictures and see if the governor can help the water situation on Morse and why it is not getting lowerer on Geist where his house is :D

milkmania
10-24-2007, 12:50 AM
Wow, I missed these pictures before.

same here..... I have no idea how that happened:o

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=Leroy]Wow, I missed these pictures before. Hanging out with our governor, great pictures Steve!

Definitely post more pictures and see if the governor can help the water situation on Morse and why it is not getting lowerer on Geist where his house is :

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Does anyone frequent the "Bart's Water Ski" website???? He has been a friend for years and I thought I would give Bart and his company a plug here....
great guy, has been a wonderful contributor to conservation and skiing efforts in our lake region.....
Bart is they guy in the middle with the father of the groom on the left and another very close skier friend...great wedding and reception, check Bart's website out, tell him I sent you.....oh on second thought don't he might place a premimum on this suggestion...

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:18 PM
The only pic I have of the beautiful bride and the Govenor, it is lousy shot I know but it was all I got, I had other thoughts in my mind at the time...:D

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:24 PM
A picture of our desiginated driver leaving the parking garage downtown ready to take us home...I am still worried about this boy...

TX.X-30 fan
10-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Lastly, Kristi and Governor Daniels, we had a blast, hey HB, you would have loved the open bar...the wedding is October 27th, more pictures to come......:toast:

Very cool stuff there Slinkey, I did remember the tease earlier in the thread but missed the pics.

Just some food for thought, that smile on Kristi's face I'm guessing has a lot to do with where the old gov's left hand is??? :D ;)

Pretty sure he's playing pocket pool with the right one. :D

Leroy
10-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Ha, you're still alive right!

A picture of our desiginated driver leaving the parking garage downtown ready to take us home...I am still worried about this boy...

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:31 PM

Very cool stuff there Slinkey, I did remember the tease earlier in the thread but missed the pics.

Just some food for thought, that smile on Kristi's face I'm guessing has a lot to do with where the old gov's left hand is??? :D ;)

Pretty sure he's playing pocket pool with the right one. :D

Damn straight TX, you got the Gov pegged just like your blue jeans...:D

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:37 PM
One last shot, I got a bunch but I don't wanna bore ya....but we had a good time.

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 08:40 PM

TX.X-30 fan
10-31-2007, 09:00 PM
One last shot, I got a bunch but I don't wanna bore ya....but we had a good time.

Share as many as you like, very cool stuff there slinky. Congratulations that smile on your face says it all!!!!;)

Does this mean your kinda like a "made" man in your state now?? When the hwy patrol pulls you over, just have some wedding photo's laying across the seat? :D

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Share as many as you like, very cool stuff there slinky. Congratulations that smile on your face says it all!!!!;)

Does this mean your kinda like a "made" man in your state now?? When the hwy patrol pulls you over, just have some wedding photo's laying across the seat? :D

Great suggestions and knowledge TX..I am going to "Photo Matt" tomorrow and make a bunch and throw them all over my truck....do ya think I ought to make even more to cover Leroy and HB as well??..

milkmania
10-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Gorgeous woman right there!

no disrespect intended

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 10:41 PM
This gorgeous lady is my better half...so keep you thoughts to yourself, otherwise she will kick your arse....:cool:

milkmania
10-31-2007, 10:42 PM
This gorgeous lady is my better half...so keep you thoughts to yourself, otherwise she will kick your arse....:cool:

I knew who she was.....you lucky sob!:D

TX.X-30 fan
10-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Great suggestions and knowledge TX..I am going to "Photo Matt" tomorrow and make a bunch and throw them all over my truck....do ya think I ought to make even more to cover Leroy and HB as well??..

Leroy yes, let HB just twist in the wind. He never graces us with his presence anyway. 8p

Leroy
10-31-2007, 11:37 PM
I would say maybe your better 3/4! :D

Slinkyredfoot
10-31-2007, 11:43 PM
I would say maybe your better 3/4! :D

Or more like 15/16" does ya think...I am blessed and thankful...;)

Willski
11-01-2007, 12:07 AM
She is a beautiful woman. SRF has a great head of hair though....not much of a compliment coming from a bald guy though!!

milkmania
11-01-2007, 12:14 AM
She is a beautiful woman. SRF has a great head of hair though....not much of a compliment coming from a bald guy though!!

I dunno, SRF looks like he's pretty high maintainence8p

Willski
11-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah. Looks like he uses a lot of product!! Hair care product, that is.