PDA

View Full Version : outrageous pictures of any kind!

atlfootr
12-29-2004, 04:44 PM
dig 'em out ..

OhioProstar
12-29-2004, 05:11 PM
One of my favorites

André
12-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Stolen from toyotaepic.com
:eek:
Sorry for the size of it,i gave up on trying to post it bigger! :(

André
12-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Man,it looks like a stamp!Maaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrk?

André
12-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Already posted that one,don't remember when ,so...

milkmania
12-30-2004, 02:03 AM
DISCLAIMER:

I created this webpage link below for the sole purpose that I do not want to shock anyone with a simple thread image popping up.

the link below will display a very graphic image of an accident victim in an emergency room environment .
I have created this link with respect to the operators of this forum, and I will respect it if they so wish to remove the link. I am not trying to be crude, but I think it is a good life or death situation.

do not click if you are the least bit squemish!

http://home.alltel.net/bhammon/insertion.htm

milkmania
12-30-2004, 02:28 AM
Stolen from toyotaepic.com

Sorry for the size of it,i gave up on trying to post it bigger!
took me a little bit to find it with the url you gave

but, here ya go

http://home.alltel.net/bhammon/normal_sinker.jpg

jimmer2880
12-30-2004, 06:25 AM
DISCLAIMER:

I created this webpage link below for the sole purpose that I do not want to shock anyone with a simple thread image popping up.

the link below will display a very graphic image of an accident victim in an emergency room environment .

Thank you. I check this page frequently from ~cough~ work ~cough~. They actually monitor this kind of stuff (unlike most places where they tell you they do, but don't).

I'll have to check it out from home

BriEOD
12-30-2004, 07:19 AM
DISCLAIMER:

I have created this link with respect to the operators of this forum, and I will respect it if they so wish to remove the link. I am not trying to be crude, but I think it is a good life or death situation.

OK, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Mag_Red
12-30-2004, 08:17 AM
OK, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! :o I agree! I wish I could have took that "click" back.

Lake_Tippy_Skier
12-30-2004, 08:26 AM

ditto :eek:

tex
12-30-2004, 08:44 AM
DISCLAIMER:

How, what, where,...so many questions?

tex
12-30-2004, 08:44 AM
took me a little bit to find it with the url you gave

but, here ya go

http://home.alltel.net/bhammon/normal_sinker.jpg

Damn tubes!

Mag_Red
12-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Damn tubes!
Might be the only thing keeping it floating :purplaugh

dmac
12-30-2004, 08:54 AM
After seeing the reactions to the photo in question I decided I could pass. Not that I have a weak stomach or anything because I don't.

There is a set of photos floating around out there of a poor ba_tard laid out on the pavement after wrecking his motorcycle. He chose poorly and was helmetless. Those were as graphic as I have ever seen.

André
12-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Milkmania
Thanks for the inlarge pix of the sinking boat!

Ric
12-30-2004, 09:58 AM
I agree! I wish I could have took that "click" back.
Agreed, I KNEW when I clicked that link I was not going to be glad I did but I had to do it. SICK. Is there a smiley on here that pukes?

Mag_Red
12-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Agreed, I KNEW when I clicked that link I was not going to be glad I did but I had to do it. SICK Is there a smiley on here that pukes?Like this one???http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/puke.gif

Ric
12-30-2004, 10:02 AM
haaaaaaaaa

ski_king
12-30-2004, 10:09 AM
I am not a big Hummer fan, after all it is just a boxy looking Tahoe, but it looks like that it absorbed the impact to protect the occupants as it was designed. It looks like a total loss. The One Ton Dodge looks like it can be repaired with a new front end.
Did anybody else notice the right side offset head on crash? Were they on the wrong side of the road or was the negative reversed.

I wish I didn’t follow that link also. It is amazing he didn’t die instantly. Back in my emt/paramedic days I saw similar, but they were already gone. Brings back images I have tried to forget.

Ric
12-30-2004, 10:17 AM
We jumped off those cliffs at the river for years and one year this ole dopehead river rat guy at the rental shack says to me "ya I never do that man there's logs & stuff floating just under the surface & ya dont want to land on them"
Funny, young & bulletproof as I was, I never did that again!

ski_king
12-30-2004, 10:20 AM
Result of going too fast in the dark.

Ric
12-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Maybe this has been shown here before too?

milkmania
12-30-2004, 11:36 AM
How, what, where,...so many questions?
I feel the same way.....I'd like to see the vehicle.

Did anybody else notice the right side offset head on crash? Were they on the wrong side of the road or was the negative reversed. Yes, I noticed that last night....the image almost looks photoshopped but the shadows look right, and another thing I noticed....it's a residential street and juddging from the damage, someone was being bad!

Thanks for the inlarge pix of the sinking boat!
you're more than welcome, and I tried to make it look like you were credited with the image too;)

to everyone else:
I hope I have not truly offended anyone, and I hope the link was created in a tasteful manner...but I think it's an awesome pic, tragic, but awesome:)

and to give credit to any ER Staff.....hats off to all of you, because I know I could never do that job!!!

jimmer2880
12-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Result of going too fast in the dark.
Reminds me of a very serious accident where I ski... midnight'ish, double decker pontoon boat (the kind with 3 pontoons) full of people. Go-fast boat (~35 feet or so) hit the pontoon in the middle of the rear of the boat. Boat was going so fast, it & it's prop completely cleared the entire boat & didn't hit a single person. Worse injury was a broken arm.

After that one, DNR put a 15 mph speed limit after dark!