PDA

View Full Version : Got a problem I need some advice on!

Pages : [1] 2

SkiDog
12-16-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm not sure anybody on here has had this one or not. We've got a damn full grown Peacock that comes up on my rear porch/deck, and craps all over the place! Apparently, he likes looking at his reflection in my patio doors. Either that, or he's a peeping peacock! Has anybody ever seen a stuffed peacock? Also, is it legal to kill one and stuff it? I'm all out of BB's, now its time to break out the heavy artillery! I'll post a pic tomorrow if and when he comes back.

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2006, 07:13 PM
I think it would look kool above the fireplace. No large calibers if you plan on mounting him though. Possibly a varmint gun. 8p

TMCNo1
12-16-2006, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=TX.X-30 fan]I think it would look kool above the fireplace. No large calibers if you plan on mounting him though. Possibly a varmint

Now this is funny, Skidog! Only you!
Call animal control first and get their opinion on what can be done, if you don't know who's it is. Otherwise, catch him, then take him for a boat ride!

TMCNo1
12-16-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm not sure anybody on here has had this one or not. We've got a damn full grown Peacock that comes up on my rear porch/deck, and craps all over the place! Apparently, he likes looking at his reflection in my patio doors. Either that, or he's a peeping peacock! Has anybody ever seen a stuffed peacock? Also, is it legal to kill one and stuff it? I'm all out of BB's, now its time to break out the heavy artillery! I'll post a pic tomorrow if and when he comes back.

The more I think about this thread the more I laugh! Told Lynn your story and she cracked up!

The "Peeping Peacock Pedro" is on the loose, dontchano!

Get a trap, get a gun, Pedro and Skidog go one on one!:D :rolleyes: 8p

ski_king
12-16-2006, 10:25 PM
I am guessing you don't have a dog.
Try getting some of your neighbors dog poop and sit it on your porch, that should keep it away.
Harold can help you with this.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Try getting some of your neighbors dog poop and sit it on your porch, that should keep it away.
OK, now I cant let this go. HOW will that keep a peacock away? I need to know the logic behind that one.

My theory is to just put Harold on the back porch, he will keep the peacock away. :D of course then you will have harold on your back porch crapping all over. :o

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 10:35 AM

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suedv
12-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by ski_king

OK, now I cant let this go. HOW will that keep a peacock away? I need to know the logic behind that one.

My theory is to just put Harold on the back porch, he will keep the peacock away. :D of course then you will have harold on your back porch crapping all over. :o

This has me really laughing! :purplaugh

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 10:42 AM

It would be my pleasure!!!!!!!!!
I am at your service!!!!!!!!
No job too big, no job too small!

I'll do all I can to help a Mastercraft friend!

Skidog only deserves the BEST !

Slinkyredfoot
12-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I hear peacock tastes a lot like chicken..

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Yea, I had to do it, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=277922&postcount=4

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 12:08 PM
I hear peacock tastes a lot like chicken..

You do know, with that statement, this thread could get real ugly. Just imagine, this "bird" on Skidog's table on Xmas day, smoked, stuffed, with all HIS fixin's. Use your imagination!

Leroy
12-17-2006, 12:15 PM
I've been reading and watching and think Skidog is talking symbolically! Anyone use urban dictionary :D

1.peacockverb: To dress in flashy or outlandish clothing to attract women.
alternately: To show off for women.
He's trying to peacock for the ladies, but I think he dresses like a ****

12-17-2006, 12:36 PM
I've been reading and watching and think Skidog is talking symbolically! Anyone use urban dictionary :D

So your saying that Harold is dressed up in a Vic Ferrari outfit strutting around his porch trying to attract females?

Like this:
http://www.rockandrollreport.com/photos/uncategorized/herb_1.jpg

or this

http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/photoshoot/purplesuitsm.jpg

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 12:54 PM
This is what I picture,

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Or in his older years,

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Wait a minute, I thought we were talking about Skidog being the peacock????????????????? Nevermind, as long as the women cooperate, I'll share the burden!

12-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Wait a minute, I thought we were talking about Skidog being the peacock????????????????? Nevermind, as long as the women cooperate, I'll share the burden!
Way to take one for the team NO1!!!!:) :toast:

Leroy
12-17-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm just guessing UMP and TMC1!

Maybe I'm confused, but when was the last time you heard of someone talking about a problem with a peacock !! :D

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm just guessing UMP and TMC1!

Maybe I'm confused, but when was the last time you heard of someone talking about a problem with a peacock !! :D

Never, that's what makes it so much fun. Skidog gave us "peacocks" instead of other stuff we've already threadjacked and wore out!

Now is the time for Gene to appear and convert us back to boat stuff since most boats are tucked away in their beds with visions of glass water dancing in their bilges!

Gene, where are you when we need you?

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 04:32 PM

Maybe this is what the defination reflects,

SkiDog
12-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Damnit man! You guys ain't right! Y'all dun turned my delima into a freaking circus! I'm telling y'all, I'm a gonna string this damn bird up by his tail feathers, stuff him, put him above my mantle, and call him Harold!!!!!!:confused: I get the feeling nobody is believing my situation! I ain't gonna use to big a gun cause I don't want to tear him up too bad for the taxidermist. Hell, for that matter, if Harold would just come down here and sit on my back deck, he wouldn't even have to use a gun, He could just UGLY him to death! On second thought, I can't let him do that, he would tear him up too bad!

12-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Tell Me Dog, when that peacock struts around on your porch, does he strut like Mick Jagger does? I am just trying to get a mental picture of the situation.

Leroy
12-17-2006, 05:44 PM
OK, here you go Skiddog! I believe you 8p

http://www.peafowl.com/index.html

Peacock and Peafowl rescue, adoption and relocation! Sponsored by The Peacock Information Center,
The world's leading peafowl consultants!

SkiDog
12-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Tell Me Dog, when that peacock struts around on your porch, does he strut like Mick Jagger does? I am just trying to get a mental picture of the situation.

No, he struts just like Harold Page after winning his 20th BOA Best of Show!:D

JohnnyB
12-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Dog,

Before you rid yourself of the nuisance or come down from the halucinogens that have you believe what you're seeing is a peacock, please get a picture of it and post it on the site for the benefit of the group :D

SkiDog
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Dog,

Before you rid yourself of the nuisance or come down from the halucinogens that have you believe what you're seeing is a peacock, please get a picture of it and post it on the site for the benefit of the group :D

Oh, you can bet your a$$ that I'm gonna get some pics of this damn bird. Yesterday, he was on the top of my roof!

JohnnyB
12-17-2006, 06:27 PM
How 'bout before and after shots through the scope of a high powered rifle :cool:

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 06:36 PM

NO,in Georgia they dance around like James Brown and sound like him too!

When you HOT, you HOT, when you NOT, you NOT! (Jerry Reed)

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Oh, you can bet your a$$ that I'm gonna get some pics of this damn bird. Yesterday, he was on the top of my roof!

Was he practicing for the BIG Christmas Eve drop!:D :eek: :rolleyes:
If there are 4, big, round and dark brown/ black in color they might be,............................................... ........Ski King's tires!

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 08:27 PM
OK guys, let's get serious and quit threadjacking Skidogs thread, he is serious now and he needs our help,

.................................................. .............not, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

SkiDog
12-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Thats fine with me if you don't wanna help out a bud in need. I'll remember that you ole fart, the next time you need your fins polished!

SkiDog
12-17-2006, 09:09 PM
BTW, nice avatar Harold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :(

Chief
12-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Can you eat peacock? Has to taste like chicken.

JohnnyB
12-18-2006, 10:12 AM
the next time you need your fins polished!

Hmmmm....probably shouldn't ask :eek:

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Scarey isn't it!

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 11:09 AM
Hmmmm....probably shouldn't ask :eek:

Skidog better answer this one!
I'm worried about Skidogs mental state, dealing with this buzzard he has lurking around his yard, patio, deck, roof and peeping in his patio doors. I'm just afraid this bird will cause my friend to start drinking and who knows what he will do to discourage it from returning, knowing him!
Maybe Skidog should get the newspaper out there to do a story on it, then he could post it on here and YouTube, before it's too late!

Maristar210
12-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Thats fine with me if you don't wanna help out a bud in need. I'll remember that you ole fart, the next time you need your fins polished!

Skidog-

Since I love your area down there in Brunswick and could conceivably be asking for a pull if I ever make it down that way .....

With this in mind....

Did you find out if you could shoot it? (easiest solution) if yes take it over to the Blackwater Grill and have them marinate that PITA bird. Invite some friends to come down and sample it with you kind of like the "Komodo Dragon" movie "The Freshman" with Matthew Broderick. See that one?

If you cannot I would suggest a live trap large enough to capture this thing. Once captured you could relocate it to a different area or accidentally have it fall out of your vehicle while traveling across a local bridge. wink wink.

Also.... Once captured you could just let it go on the lawn of the
King and Prince Hotel at about three in the morning I am sure the guests would enjoy his company. :D

Lastly, PRESTONE :D (bye bye birdy):D

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Skidog-
If you cannot I would suggest a live trap large enough to capture this thing. Once captured you could relocate it to a different area or accidentally have it fall out of your vehicle while traveling across a local bridge. wink wink.

Better yet, take him down to Jim@BAWS in LOL and let him use him as a "Guard Peacock" at the dealership!

JohnnyB
12-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Seriously, any luck calling animal control? How 'bout a local zoo?

Maybe an ad in the paper....Free Peacock if you can catch it???

OK, the 3rd suggestion was moving back toward the typical tone of this thread....

trickskier
12-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Damnit man! You guys ain't right! Y'all dun turned my delima into a freaking circus!
Hey Dog,
Have you tried fake owls? I know a lot of birds are affraid of owls. Check and see if the owl is a natural enemy of the peacock.

Forget about the fake owls......From what I've been able to google, the tiger is the only natural enemy of the peacock. My advice is to call the wildlife commision and let them handle it. Good Luck!!!

Ric
12-18-2006, 12:49 PM
firecrackers
cats
nets
non-reflective glass
SHOTGUN
all workable solutions

JohnnyB
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
firecrackers

Hmmmm....maybe a handful of bottle rockets, a case of beer, a couple lawn chairs, and some buddies to help you with the situation....

Please take video....

Ric
12-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Pay Bradamerry to come over there and take care of the situation

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Hmmmm....maybe a handful of bottle rockets, a case of beer, a couple lawn chairs, and some buddies to help you with the situation....

Please take video....

I'm on my way, count me in for the fun of it, trickskier will come to drink some of the beer he won, this is gonna be great!........................

Everybody come on down to Skidogs, bring your boats on New Years Eve, we'll have a reunion and call it "Skidog's New Years Winter Peacock BLAST"! I won't even polish the strut or fins on the boat, I promise! Bring your sleeping bags so we can camp out on his deck and view the fireworks! :D :rolleyes: 8p

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 02:00 PM
You guys ain't right! Y'all dun turned my delima into a freaking circus! !

Circus, Zoo, Reunion, wait till we all get there, this buzzard will regret the day he was hatched. I got (4) 1000ct bricks of firecrackers and 4 100 string packs we can start with. We may not kill him, but he will be deaf. He won't peek in the patio doors again, cause he won't be able to hear the TV!

TX.X-30 fan
12-18-2006, 04:46 PM

Have you been building models lately, B-52's Aircraft carriers ect.
(You must replace the cap on the glue after each use). :confused:

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Maybe Skidog should get the newspaper out there to do a story on it,

Now there is a novel prank that's never been thought of before!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D 8p

1 ringy dingy, 2 ringy dingy, answer the phone Skidog!!!!!

SkiDog
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Have you been building models lately, B-52's Aircraft carriers ect.
(You must replace the cap on the glue after each use). :confused:

Me!!!!!!!!!!! What about #1? I ain't the crazy one here!:D

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
:D :D :D Nevermind!

Monte
12-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok! I'm not sure if this is on subject or not, but have you checked at the local feed and seed stores to see if there's a natural (AH HELL) Pee that will repell the peacock.. In other words I believe some farmers use wolf and cougar urine to keep deer out of their gardens.

SkiDog
12-18-2006, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=TMCNo1 Nevermind![/QUOTE]
You ole Coot!:) :o 8p

trickskier
12-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Me!!!!!!!!!!! What about #1? I ain't the crazy one here!:D
Dog, I can help........But it's going to cost you another case of BUD!!! :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
12-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Sound like mighty cheap labor Skidog!

But watch him!

trickskier
12-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Sound like mighty cheap labor Skidog!

But watch him!
That's a good one Harold!

milkmania
12-18-2006, 10:52 PM

Please take video....

ROMAN CANDLES!!!!!!WOOOOOT!!!!!:woohoo:

Monte
12-18-2006, 10:56 PM
ROMAN CANDLES!!!!!!WOOOOOT!!!!!:woohoo:

Be a hell of a lot more fun than my suggestion!:D

SkiDog
12-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Harold's gonna get a great Christmas present from Dog this year!:D :D :D

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Harold's gonna get a great Christmas present from Dog this year!:D :D :D

You don't realize this now, but,

Merry Christmas Skidog, the peacock is a Christmas gift from all of us here on Team talk to you!
Don't you remember seeing a Penske rental truck come down your street Monday before last about 5:35 in evening? Enjoy!

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 10:45 AM
The Georgia DOT will be coming to your neighborhood shortly to install these,

trickskier
12-19-2006, 10:59 AM
That's great........:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :popcorn: :popcorn:

sizzler
12-19-2006, 11:11 AM
surely the clay-pipe smoking,shotgun-toting toothless grandma that sits on all of your porches would scare it away..........

over here we go to the local zoo....buy some tiger/lion sh#t and put it around our fences/boundaries......never fails

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 11:15 AM
over here we go to the local zoo....buy some tiger/lion sh#t and put it around our fences/boundaries......never fails

Another rental truck in on it's way to Georgia as we speak!:D

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 11:17 AM
surely the clay-pipe smoking,shotgun-toting toothless grandma that sits on all of your porches would scare it away........

There you go, talking about my wife again. She will get her 15 minutes of fame if it kills her!:rolleyes: :cool: 8p

12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
surely the clay-pipe smoking,shotgun-toting toothless grandma that sits on all of your porches would scare it away..........

you have peacock problems in England too?:confused:

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 12:12 PM
you have peacock problems in England too?:confused:

Where do you think my boys got Skidogs peacock!
That why he doesn't listen to Skidog, he doesn't understand the American language, he only understands English!

sizzler
12-19-2006, 12:20 PM
yeah....we have peacocks....but they ,mainly roam around the stately homes of dukes and the like......they make hell of a noise and the cr4p is terrible........not enough room here for them to roam wild

Maristar210
12-19-2006, 01:14 PM

Sizz,

After it works do you proclaim it to be high grade sh!t? (clinking of beer mugs)

12-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Sizz,

After it works do you proclaim it to be high grade sh!t? (clinking of beer mugs)
or in street language, is it "good" sh!t??:confused:

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 01:30 PM
mainly roam around the stately homes of dukes and the like......

There you go! We have our answer!

Skidog, the Duke of Barley Pop, 1st cousin to the Earl of Beerdom!

chudson
12-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Have to say I can't remember having as much fun reading through a thread as I have this one, this is hilarious! But to the problem at hand living on the farm we have problems with birds roosting on the truses in side our sheds so some hang large owl siloettes up in the truses to scare off the birds sometimes it works and then sometimes the get lead poisening before they reach the shed. The owls can be got at Wally Mart I believe or Bass Pro or Cabellas. But then a bb gun might work too, just sting the heck out of them!!!

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Have to say I can't remember having as much fun reading through a thread as I have this one, this is hilarious!

We are glad you enjoy it, we AIM to please. But, if Skidog could just AIM to kill, this thread wouldn't exist!

chudson
12-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Peacock story as a kid:
In the 60's my Aunt had peacocks, and she lived on the same section in the country as my family. She had a neighbor that lived maybe 200 yards down the road and late one night the neighbors daughter was coming home with a friend when the peacock started yelping. From a distance a peacocks call sounds like somone yelling for help and it scared the crap out of the girls , they got inside and called the Sheriff. When the Sheriff figured out what the calls for help was a true local urban legend was born!!! The neighborhood got a real laugh out of it.

My cousins used to take the feathers to school and sell them for a dollar each. They picked them off the ground they didn't pluck'em

playtherapy
12-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Skidog better answer this one!
I'm worried about Skidogs mental state, dealing with this buzzard he has lurking around his yard, patio, deck, roof and peeping in his patio doors. I'm just afraid this bird will cause my friend to start drinking and who knows what he will do to discourage it from returning, knowing him!
Maybe Skidog should get the newspaper out there to do a story on it, then he could post it on here and YouTube, before it's too late!
You had it right by getting the newspaper out there. After all the problem as I see it is all this "crap".....so get the newspaper out there and paper train the bird! Then you can go on Jay Leno or David Letterman and make $$$.

SkiDog
12-19-2006, 08:12 PM
We are glad you enjoy it, we AIM to please. But, if Skidog could just AIM to kill, this thread wouldn't exist!

Why do you think I started this tread?! I ALWAYS aim to please! Cept when I fergit to raise the toilet seat and mama gits mad! If it weren't for this damn bird, just think how bored we would have been all these days! I hit that damn big ole bird withthe BB gun day before yesterday, and all it did was piss him off! Scum bum flew over my daughters car and landed a big ole tatoo on the hood! NOW he's gonna pay! I may not can hit a little ole dove, but I can splatter a damn big Peeping Peacock all over the place! His A$$ is mine!!!!!!!!

JohnnyB
12-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Where are the pics.......

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Maristar210
12-19-2006, 08:25 PM
Where are the pics.......

Yeah Dog

I throw the BS flag on SKIDOG

We need pics !!!!!

SkiDog
12-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah Dog

We need pics !!!!!

I promise I've got the camera ready! I have not seen him yesterday or today. I did shoot him in the a$$ on Sun afternoon while he was on my roof. I didn't pump it up too much cause I really didn't want to hurt him, however, he has not been back since. I know he'll be back at some point cause he lives on the island right behind my house, and him and those damn noise making guineas are always flying across the marsh to come over here and eat out of our yards. Hell, at least he is quiet! Those damn guineas could raise the dead with all their squalking!

east tx skier
12-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Well, my mom and stepdad had a pet peacock at their place in Mexico. Somebody eventually stole it. So if you can ship it to Mexico, I'd bet they'd take it off your hands for you.

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Yeah Dog

We need pics !!!!!

I agree, a invisable peacock dropping tattoo on cars, that gets mad at BB guns has got me curious, no newspapoer story, no film at 11:00.
I call BS too!
I believe Skidog is up to his feathers in a prank on us and I've bitten more than anyone!
Lord help me, I've taken UMP's #1 place on the most gullable list!

SkiDog
12-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Well, my mom and stepdad had a pet peacock at their place in Mexico. Somebody eventually stole it. So if you can ship it to Mexico, I'd bet they'd take it off your hands for you.

Eastie, I would, however, if this bird doesn't go above my mantle, then it will be on its way to Winston- Salem!:)

trickskier
12-19-2006, 10:03 PM
Eastie, I would, however, if this bird doesn't go above my mantle, then it will be on its way to Winston- Salem!:)
Stuffed or frozen??? :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
12-19-2006, 10:07 PM
Stuffed or frozen??? :uglyhamme

Probably neither one, it will be just like Skidog, LIT!

atlfootr
12-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Dog, I can help........But it's going to cost you
another case of BUD!!!
:uglyhammeWatch Out SD, he's up to something :D

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 10:20 AM
Watch Out SD, he's up to something :D

Yea, I know! Tricky is always up to something no good!;)

JohnnyB
12-20-2006, 10:26 AM
SKIDOG......

I'm callin' BS after asking for pics a couple of times....I think you're braggin' about a **** that doesn't exist.....

Do you happen to see this bird shortly after 4:20?

Maristar210
12-20-2006, 11:31 AM
SKIDOG......

I'm callin' BS after asking for pics a couple of times....I think you're braggin' about a **** that doesn't exist.....

Do you happen to see this bird shortly after 4:20?

Referee Voice:

The members of the board are challenging the call on the field that the player was in bounds while the peacock crapped on the vehicle.
After further review, there is no video evidence, defining or otherwise that clearly indicates the feces on the vehicle exists, therefore the offending Georganian is charged a time out until such a time as the evidence is substantiated.......:D :D :D

JohnnyB
12-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Thank you Ed Hochuli for that detailed call and explanation.....

Maristar210
12-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Thank you Ed Hochuli for that detailed call and explanation.....

Yes sir..........:D

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Referee Voice:

The members of the board are challenging the call on the field that the player was in bounds while the peacock crapped on the vehicle.
After further review, there is no video evidence, defining or otherwise that clearly indicates the feces on the vehicle exists, therefore the offending Georganian is charged a time out until such a time as the evidence is substantiated.......:D :D :D

Alrighty then! Here she goes! Because I got a bunch on non-believers here, I stayed in my damn office all freaking morning to get these pics! First the guineas showed up, then came my feathered friend about 3 minutes later. I would have got more pics, but my 8 year old son scared them off. But they'll be back!

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Here's the guineas!

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Another view!

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Here's the frigging culprit! Now, I'm gonna build a crate to ship him to Harold in!:D In this pic, he was about to jump on the hood of my daughters car till my son scared him off. I took this from inside my garage.

chudson
12-20-2006, 12:56 PM
I think alls you need is a choppin block, and I'd bet they do taste just like chicken!!!

Start a new Christmas Tradition "Roast Peacock"

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Now, I can finally get out of here and get to work!
This tread will go on forever!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna take pics of ths bird and post them EVERYDAY,Or at least till I kill the freaking bird!

JohnnyB
12-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Skidog......I'm sorry I doubted you man!!!

Sounds like you should just hand the BB gun and fireworks over to your 8yr old son and let him scare it off.......OK, maybe the beer, too:D

Did you try your local animal control.....I can't believe they wouldn't remove the nuisance animal.

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Skidog......I'm sorry I doubted you man!!!

Sounds like you should just hand the BB gun and fireworks over to your 8yr old son and let him scare it off.......OK, maybe the beer, too:D

Did you try your local animal control.....I can't believe they wouldn't remove the nuisance animal.

No, I was going to, till I started getting all these non-believers! I'll come up with a solution! I'm not kidding, Harold may be getting a bird for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

JohnnyB
12-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Thanks Dog. You've been a great source for entertainment for the Team-Talkers.......Christmas dinner is several days away yet....others have mentioned Peacock tastes like chicken!!!!

bcampbe7
12-20-2006, 01:10 PM
I figured-out your problem Skidog! It's that front license plate on that car! That bird knows an easy target when it sees one! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

You throw a "Power T" on the front of that car and that bird will leave, knowing it's defeated!

chudson
12-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Be careful nixing this bird, they may be protected. Or do it when no one can see you!!!

12-20-2006, 01:21 PM
whats the deal with the gunieas? are those different birds? or female peacocks? I have no idea.....

TMCNo1
12-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Another view!

Looks like Xmas day TURKEY dinner for the local homeless soup kitchen!

Skidog! Sorry I doubted you!

Now kill this sucker, so I can get back to a normal life!:D 8p :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Here's the frigging culprit! Now, I'm gonna build a crate to ship him to Harold in!:D In this pic, he was about to jump on the hood of my daughters car till my son scared him off. I took this from inside my garage.

Time for you to change your avatar isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

Maristar210
12-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Alrighty then! Here she goes! Because I got a bunch on non-believers here, I stayed in my damn office all freaking morning to get these pics! First the guineas showed up, then came my feathered friend about 3 minutes later. I would have got more pics, but my 8 year old son scared them off. But they'll be back!

Man Ski-Dog

I laughed out loud when I saw those pictures. You weren't kidding. Too funny.
Wanna borrow my pisol? It has a silencer dontchano?

Nice looking place you've got there too.

TMCNo1
12-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks Skidog, this thread has been a real hoot! And, I can tell it ain't over yet!
I haven't laughed this hard since they started getting boats to go in the Museum, Hall of Fame, ProShop and Outlet Center in Vonore!

The bird is just like his owner, chasing the womens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY SKIDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Time for you to change your avatar isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D
My damn avatar is just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 04:30 PM
I figured-out your problem Skidog! It's that front license plate on that car! That bird knows an easy target when it sees one! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

You throw a "Power T" on the front of that car and that bird will leave, knowing it's defeated!

That license plate is mirrored. I believe thats why this dumb bird likes it. He must think he's got a partner.
BTW, I did take a pic of all the Peacock crap he left on my deck, bet the pic has to be resized before I can post it. Ah screw it, I'll go take another pic in a little while before the wife cleans up the mess!:D

TMCNo1
12-20-2006, 04:33 PM
My damn avatar is just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, then I have changed mine!

SkiDog
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Ok, then I have changed mine!
Now thats first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm too busy to change mine now. I'll do it Thursday night. Gotta go, see ya'll later!

thijs
12-20-2006, 05:47 PM
This bird really sounds quite vain.

trickskier
12-20-2006, 06:24 PM
That license plate is mirrored. I believe thats why this dumb bird likes it. He must think he's got a partner.
I'll guarantee you, he's not a GA fan!!!! He's wearing to much BLUE :uglyhamme :uglyhamme.

Looks like he took a crap on the license plate......No, wait a minute that's a G, couldn't tell the difference for a minute there.

Seriously, Dog call Busch Gardens and tell them you stole the peacock on a dare and if they won't press charges they can come and pick him up unharmed.......:rolleyes:

playtherapy
12-20-2006, 06:38 PM
His tail feathers would make a beautiful fan!

Monte
12-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Do you mean to tell me you have not shot the D4MN peacock yet?? Click BLAM.... Of course if it is endangered imagine telling that story to Bubba in the clink!

thijs
12-20-2006, 08:29 PM
I thought the unlitmate problem was the poop on the patio. Is swapping bird poop for dog poop really the answer????! lol

TMCNo1
12-21-2006, 11:50 AM
We need a current update on Pedro!

You know the old saying, "The proof is in the pudding"! After Skidog posted pics of the infamous bird, this thread went flatter than a peacock tatto in the rain!

TMCNo1
12-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Bump,:D :D :D

JohnnyB
12-22-2006, 09:14 AM

Maristar210
12-22-2006, 09:27 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: ....

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 09:35 AM
I get the feeling Skidog is like a cheap hooker. He shows us the goods, then drops us after we get all excited.:( :o :mad:

SkiDog
12-22-2006, 10:47 AM
I get the feeling Skidog is like a cheap hooker. He shows us the goods, then drops us after we get all excited.:( :o :mad:

Who are you calling cheap? I mean hooker! Well never-mind. I got more pics a coming as soon as that notorious bird comes back today!

12-22-2006, 10:52 AM
If you get some nekkid pics of that bird, send them to the list.:uglyhamme Hoosier will love them. ;)

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Who are you calling cheap? I mean hooker! Well never-mind. I got more pics a coming as soon as that notorious bird comes back today!

I'm about to believe this is one smart bird and he has thrown down the gauntlet to Skidog and is going to take him on for the long run!:rolleyes: He just might be taking pictures of you!

SkiDog
12-22-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm about to believe this is one smart bird and he has thrown down the gauntlet to Skidog and is going to take him on for the long run!:rolleyes: He just might be taking pictures of you!

That may very well be! That sucker sure knows which windows are our bedroom! Maybe thats why Amy doesn't close the shutters at night anymore.:confused: I guess I should take him out before there's any pics put out on this here World Wide Web! I'm locking & loading as we speak!:(

JohnnyB
12-22-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm locking & loading as we speak!:(

For more pics or something more serious???

If more serious, what caliber of serious? .22, .38, .44, .308, spud gun, bottle rockets, nukes?????

Rich_G
12-22-2006, 12:02 PM
I didn't read all the responses, so maybe this has been mentioned.

Go to Radio Shack and get a cheap RC car. Spend your holiday weekend with an eye out for the offending bird. Wait til this guy is fully engaged in his own reflection, then charge the new toy right up his tailfeathers. Keep ramming him in the legs as his small brain is trying to process what the heck is going on.

Make sure and videotape the whole procedure; send the tape to AFV and get $10,000. (send me a small referral fee). This will be so much fun you will be hoping he comes back.

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 12:06 PM
He just might be taking pictures of you!

Enough said!:D 8p :rolleyes:

SkiDog
12-22-2006, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=TMCNo1]Enough said!:D 8p QUOTE]
BTW, I haven't gotten back the signed contract from Lynn yet verifying that she's 18 or older! Must have got caught up in the Holiday mail traffic. I need to get it soon as I've got another series due out next week!:D :D

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 01:16 PM
I didn't read all the responses, so maybe this has been mentioned.

Go to Radio Shack and get a cheap RC car. Spend your holiday weekend with an eye out for the offending bird. Wait til this guy is fully engaged in his own reflection, then charge the new toy right up his tailfeathers. Keep ramming him in the legs as his small brain is trying to process what the heck is going on.

Make sure and videotape the whole procedure; send the tape to AFV and get $10,000. (send me a small referral fee). This will be so much fun you will be hoping he comes back.

That's the best solution I have heard yet and it could get you $100,000 at the end of the season on AFV, + $10,000 for the episode win.:cool: :) :D

SkiDog
12-22-2006, 03:40 PM
I have found my solution. Check out this site. gotta change it from a penquin to a peacock though.:D http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

trickskier
12-22-2006, 04:00 PM
I have found my solution. Check out this site. gotta change it from a penquin to a peacock though.:D http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

That was a good one Dog!! My best was shot was 322.3.

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 05:16 PM
That was a good one Dog!! My best was shot was 322.3.

321.8 here, but Skidogs peacock had left a tattoo that slowed the penguin down a bit.

trickskier
12-22-2006, 05:24 PM
321.8 here, but Skidogs peacock had left a tattoo that slowed the penguin down a bit.
Not bad for an old FART!!!! :D :D

TMCNo1
12-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Not bad for an old FART!!!! :D :D

It's all in the follow thru!

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 11:57 AM
He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 11:59 AM
He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Here he is standing on one of Amy's many plants, checking himself out in the window!

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Damn stupid bird esting the cats food that Amy had just put there not a minute earlier, and the dumba$$ cat just sat there and watched!:(

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Here's a better one with the window open.

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Checking to see if he's any fatter after the Christmas dinner he just had, at the cats expense!:D Notice the prize he left us to clean up on the welcome mat!

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:06 PM
He can't tell which angle he likes the best!:confused:

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Here he is standing on one of Amy's many plants, checking himself out in the window!

Do you and the peacock ever sit in the rocking chairs in the evening and reflect together on the day you have had?:D 8p :rolleyes:

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Do you and the peacock ever sit in the rocking chairs in the evening and reflect together on the day you have had?:D 8p :rolleyes:

The big galoot won't let me get to close to him! He's NOT too stupid!

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Load him up with a plate of M&M's and see what happens. Most animals can't eat chocolate with out killing them. Chocolate Christmas candy anywhere will be on sale and cheap today and tomorrow

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:20 PM

Now that he's got his belly full, I guess he's ready to go home!

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 12:23 PM
With all that green color to him, you could have wrapped him in Xmas lights and lite him up.

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Wll, he couldn't get a ride from my daughter, so now he's after Amy to give him a ride home!:D

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Last one for today. Sorry it's OOF!

ski_king
12-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Looks to be the same size as a small turkey.
Have him for Christmas dinner.

SkiDog
12-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Looks to be the same size as a small turkey.
Have him for Christmas dinner.

Naw, I'm not into gutting a bird on Christmas day!:D

TMCNo1
12-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Randomly place some of these pictures around your property and the bird won't be back!

Leroy
12-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Take it off TMC#1, take it off, you trying to run people off here? :eek:

Randomly place some of these pictures around your property and the bird won't be back!

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 08:47 AM
Take it off TMC#1, take it off, you trying to run people off here? :eek:
See morning joke in Off Topic!

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=Leroy]Take it off TMC#1, take it off, you trying to run people off here? QUOTE]

TMC#1, you know better than to post political TRASH pics on this board!!!:D :D :D Here we go again!

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=Leroy]Take it off TMC#1, take it off, you trying to run people off here? QUOTE]

TMC#1, you know better than to post political TRASH pics on this board!!!:D :D :D Here we go again!

12-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Did you get that peacock anything for Christmas??

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 12:12 PM
Did you get that peacock anything for Christmas??

Well I didn't, so to speak, but the cat did! Check out post 137.

12-26-2006, 12:15 PM
I saw the bird eating the catfood, just wondering if you got it something nice. I made some Rum cake yesterday, potent stuff, maybe the bird would like some of that too, it will be staggering around the yard and fall off the porch, just like if Hoosier bob visited you.

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 12:20 PM
I saw the bird eating the catfood, just wondering if you got it something nice. I made some Rum cake yesterday, potent stuff, maybe the bird would like some of that too, it will be staggering around the yard and fall off the porch, just like if Hoosier bob visited you.

Now UMP. thats a GREAT idea! Like maybe some herb brownies! That would be funny as hell! He'd look like #1, staggering around after he just won his 50th Best of Show!:D

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks Dog. You've been a great source for entertainment for the Team-Talkers.......Christmas dinner is several days away yet....others have mentioned Peacock tastes like chicken!!!!

This tread has been a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!! I liked UMP's suggestion about getting the bird hammered! I'm gonna work on that!

Leroy
12-26-2006, 01:11 PM
That is one fine looking peacock there skidog! YOu know what they say about peacocks, where there is one there is more!

I think you need to take the friendly southern approach and start feeding it out in the corner of the yard where it will stay away from your car and sidewalk.

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 01:21 PM
That is one fine looking peacock there skidog! YOu know what they say about peacocks, where there is one there is more!

I think you need to take the friendly southern approach and start feeding it out in the corner of the yard where it will stay away from your car and sidewalk.

Skidog doesn't realize it, but the peacock has been sipping the residue from his beer cans already.
OH, wait, Skidog doesn't leave anything in his empties. I've seen Skidog implode a beer can, just trying to get that last little drop! Nevermind!:D :rolleyes: 8p Don't ever give him a beer in a bottle that thing will collapse like the glass in the "Is it Live or is it Memorex" commercial.

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Just noticed your avatar Skidog! Sweet!

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Skidog doesn't realize it, but the peacock has been sipping the residue from his beer cans already.
OH, wait, Skidog doesn't leave anything in his empties. I've seen Skidog implode a beer can, just trying to get that last little drop! Nevermind!: 8p Don't ever give him a beer in a bottle that thing will collapse like the glass in the "Is it Live or is it Memorex" commercial.

You MUST really be bored to tears today! Where in the hell do you come up with this stuff?!?!?!?!?! Between you & UMP, ya'll should be writting chrildrens books and TV shows. If MasterCraft won't hire you, maybe Disney will! I just gotta talk to Mrs.#1, she ain't been keepingg you busy enough!:confused: :D :confused:

SkiDog
12-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Just noticed your avatar Skidog! Sweet!

I'm gonna change it again soon to one even better! Hope Easty doesn't get to jiggy withit!:D

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 07:56 PM
You MUST really be bored to tears today! Where in the hell do you come up with this stuff?!?!?!?!?! Between you & UMP, ya'll should be writting chrildrens books and TV shows. If MasterCraft won't hire you, maybe Disney will! I just gotta talk to Mrs.#1, she ain't been keepingg you busy enough!

I loves me some Dittney Worl. Me and Minnies gets along, nuttin wood bee better than wookin'up at Massakwaf dough, I'd even bee sweeps da flo, ifin thay'd let's me! I cud finds me sumtin to makes otta them scrapes!:D :D :rolleyes:

cbryan70
12-26-2006, 08:26 PM
wow did that just confuse me

JohnnyB
12-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Have you figured out how you're going to solve this peacock problem??

TMCNo1
12-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Have you figured out how you're going to solve this peacock problem??

It looks like they will have to ban Skidog!

SkiDog
12-27-2006, 03:16 PM
It looks like they will have to ban Skidog!

Ban me from what!!!!!!!?????????????????:confused: :( :mad:

TMCNo1
12-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Ban me from what!!!!!!!?????????????????:confused: :( :mad:

Ha~! If they ban you, the peacock will be gone too~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

SkiDog
12-29-2006, 09:17 PM
bump, bump,bump, We gotta reactivate this thread to shed a little laughter on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-29-2006, 09:19 PM
yea, cause nothing says "hey lets just get along here" like a thread talking about peacock ****. :D 8p

TMCNo1
12-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Let's all sing, ah onea, ah twoa, ah threea, "You and me and the Peacock make three, You and me, the Peacock and the ho make fo, You and me, the peacock, the ho, and Clive make five, You and me,............................"!

SkiDog
12-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Let's all sing, ah onea, ah twoa, ah threea, "You and me and the Peacock make three, You and me, the Peacock and the ho make fo, You and me, the peacock, the ho, and Clive make five, You and me,............................"!

you dun had too many Crown & cokes 2-nite!:D

Leroy
12-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Someone just needs to go capture this peacock! I think Skidog is starting to like it tooooooo much!

Have you named it yet skidog?

Monte
12-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Someone just needs to go capture this peacock! I think Skidog is starting to like it tooooooo much!

Have you named it yet skidog?

My vote is Fred!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
12-30-2006, 12:13 AM
I have waited too long but one night with me and that Peacock? Lets just say she won't be bothering you anymore!8p

TMCNo1
12-30-2006, 12:35 AM
I have waited too long but one night with me and that Peacock? Lets just say she won't be bothering you anymore!8p

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Bob, that peacock is a male, dude and when you get through with him, he will commute from GA to Indiana every night just to be with you!:rolleyes:

Leroy
12-30-2006, 12:45 AM
That is better than honey or cutie! And we know (somehow) it is a male!

My vote is Fred!!!!!

Monte
12-30-2006, 12:52 AM
That is better than honey or cutie! And we know (somehow) it is a male!

Thats a good pet name for just about any creature that you are eventually going to shoot, squash, or fumigate.... :) (no offense to anyone named Fred... none of this should happen to you.....)

But, the only peacocks with bright tails are males???? They use them to get chicks???????

TMCNo1
12-30-2006, 12:58 AM
But, the only peacocks with bright tails are males???? They use them to get chicks???????

So, Hoosier Bob is a peacock???????????????????? I'd have never thunk it!:rolleyes: :cool: :confused: And, Ric is a chick??????????

I have totally lost track of all this! Doug, we need your help again while we are asleep, goodnight all!

Hoosier Bob
12-30-2006, 01:07 AM
My question is:

If you have decided to do the deed any way is it not already so bad that gender is irrelevant?

That is my thinking. Once I am in a Peacock is a Peacock and he or she will pay!:D

SkiDog
12-30-2006, 10:44 AM
My question is:

If you have decided to do the deed any way is it not already so bad that gender is irrelevant?

That is my thinking. Once I am in a Peacock is a Peacock and he or she will pay!:D

Holy Peacock feathers Batman! What was just said? Yes, all birds with all the colors are the males. Thats what attracts the females. Enuff bout that!
Now its time for UMP to start a poll as to just what to name the ole bird!
BTW, he was at my bedroom window this morning, hoping to get a quick glance at Amy nakid! If he'd seen that, he would have spread them feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TMCNo1
12-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Holy Peacock feathers Batman! What was just said? Yes, all birds with all the colors are the males. Thats what attracts the females. Enuff bout that!
Now its time for UMP to start a poll as to just what to name the ole bird!
BTW, he was at my bedroom window this morning, hoping to get a quick glance at Amy nakid! If he'd seen that, he would have spread them feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme
I'm sitting here spreading my feathers now!

TMCNo1
01-09-2007, 08:17 PM
OK, what's the deal here. Have you carried him away, has he disappeared, whats the story!

SkiDog
01-09-2007, 08:24 PM
OK, what's the deal here. Have you carried him away, has he disappeared, whats the story!

Naw, he's been harassing my across the street neighbor. Amy saw him perched on the hood of his truck on Sunday. I guess he found out that we were scheming against him, and he couldn't take it anymore!

TMCNo1
01-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Naw, he's been harassing my across the street neighbor. Amy saw him perched on the hood of his truck on Sunday. I guess he found out that we were scheming against him, and he couldn't take it anymore!

Good! I guess he's just trying to find a sympathetic family to take him in as their pet!

SkiDog
01-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Good! I guess he's just trying to find a sympathetic family to take him in as their pet!

No, he's back!

SkiDog
01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Hauling feathers!

SkiDog
01-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Trying to tattoo Amy's car

Maristar210
01-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Shoot the damn thing

SkiDog
01-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Shoot the damn thing

Then I wouldn't be able to post but 2 more pics of him! On the ground, belly up, and the one of him mounted and hanging on the wall!:D I can't kill him now anyway. He's got to make the trip to Carolina Spring Madness, so he can tattoo Harolds boat!:D

TMCNo1
02-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Skidog sent me this picture of a Albino Peacock, WOW!

SkiDog
02-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Skidog sent me this picture of a Albino Peacock, WOW!
How did you resize that pic? I tried 3 times.

TX.X-30 fan
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM

#1 is a savant (with his computer) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A savant (suh-VAHNT) is a learned person, well versed in literature or science, often with an exceptional skill in a specialized field of learning.

TMCNo1
02-01-2007, 09:13 PM

I just right clicked the pic in your e-mail, saved to "My Pictures" and in attachment clicked "browse" and uploaded it from "My Pictures".

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I almost killed my buddy this morning! That big bugger ran right out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes. My poor kid hadn't had time to buckle up yet and almost kissed the windshield! :cry: :eek3: :eek3:

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 03:08 PM
I almost killed my buddy this morning! That big bugger ran right out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes. My poor kid hadn't had time to buckle up yet and almost kissed the windshield! :cry: :eek3: :eek3:

He might have been trying to hitch a ride to school too!:rolleyes:

Monte
02-14-2007, 03:08 PM
I almost killed my buddy this morning! That big bugger ran right out in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes. My poor kid hadn't had time to buckle up yet and almost kissed the windshield! :cry::eek3:

I thought you wanted him dead anyway:confused: :confused:

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 03:09 PM
He might have been trying to hitch a ride to school too!:rolleyes:

Never thought about that! COme to think of it, he was sticking out his feather!:D

Monte
02-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Never thought about that! COme to think of it, he was sticking out his feather!:D

Did it look like the middle feather?????

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Did it look like the middle feather?????

Ya know, it coulda been!:( :(

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 03:19 PM

Oh, that just your typical Georgia Peace Sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monte
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM

I think he is taunting you...

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 03:30 PM
I think he is taunting you...

It's Valentines Day and the peacock just wants some of Skidog's affection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

River Rat
02-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Trying to tattoo Amy's car

Are them there claws scratching your paint???:confused: :mad:

Monte
02-14-2007, 03:43 PM
It's Valentines Day and the peacock just wants some of Skidog's affection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor poor misguided peacock:( :(

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 03:47 PM
poor poor misguided peacock:( :(

I would guess he is curious, as he has been peeping in Skidogs patio doors and you never know what he may have seen!

Monte
02-14-2007, 03:48 PM
I would guess he is curious, as he has been peeping in Skidogs patio doors and you never know what he may have seen!

Are you telling me that the peacock is not only a peacock, but an alternative lifestyle peacock??

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 04:01 PM
My daughter parks her car in the garage. She just called me a few minutes ago and told me the damn bird was IN the garage and she couldn't get in to park! I'm looking out the door into the garage, she's sitting on the horn, and he ain't movin! Who does he think he is?!?!?!!?

Monte
02-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Now he is taunting her!?!?!? This peacock has no concious... (mail it to Harold)

River Rat
02-14-2007, 05:01 PM
My daughter parks her car in the garage. She just called me a few minutes ago and told me the damn bird was IN the garage and she couldn't get in to park! I'm looking out the door into the garage, she's sitting on the horn, and he ain't movin! Who does he think he is?!?!?!!?

Some people let their wives run the household and some let their kids run it................................But you have a peacock running yours:uglyhamme

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Are you telling me that the peacock is not only a peacock, but an alternative lifestyle peacock??

After reading these other posts, I believe this peacock may be AC/DC!:rolleyes:Ya know, Bibirdual!

Monte
02-14-2007, 05:56 PM
After reading these other posts, I believe this peacock may be AC/DC!:rolleyes:

Angus!!! na na na na na na nah naah!! Heck of a band! So the peacock is also deaf??????

TX.X-30 fan
02-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Hey Skidog, I'm thinking something along these lines for your little feathered friend (didnt have a stuffed peacock but you get the idea) :D :D

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey Skidog, I'm thinking something along these lines for your little feathered friend (didnt have a stuffed peacock but you get the idea) :D :D

Damn, that looks like Barney........... in a Klansman robe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 06:41 PM
After reading these other posts, I believe this peacock may be AC/DC!:rolleyes:Ya know, Bibirdual!

NO!!!!!!!! MY BIRD AIN'T THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STOP THAT, YOU SILLY THING YOU!!!!!!!!!!tHERE AIN'T NO RAINBOW'S ON THIS THREAD!:D

TX.X-30 fan
02-14-2007, 06:46 PM
It is, my youngest has not fully grasped multiculturalism. :cry:

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Go Skidog, it's your turn!

SkiDog
02-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Go Skidog, it's your turn!

Nah, I'm still ticked that you called my bird GAY!!!!!!!!!!!:( :mad:

Monte
02-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Nah, I'm still ticked that you called my bird GAY!!!!!!!!!!!:( :mad:

He HAS been stalking you skidog...

TMCNo1
02-14-2007, 09:08 PM
He HAS been stalking you skidog...

Skidog, Have you ever had a dog come up and start riding your leg and wonder why out of all the people in the world he chose you?:D Ask that about your peacock BUDDY!:rolleyes: ;)

Doug G
03-22-2007, 07:14 PM
skidog you have any pictures of this guy with his tail fanned?

TX.X-30 fan
03-22-2007, 07:40 PM
He has one, but you don't!!! want to see it. ;) ;)

JohnnyB
03-22-2007, 08:40 PM
We're about do for new peacock pictures......how is you're feathered friend these days Skidog. This has been going on since before Christmas and you haven't found a way to get rid of him yet.....I'm disappointed in you

:rant:

03-22-2007, 09:38 PM
We're about do for new peacock pictures......how is you're feathered friend these days Skidog. This has been going on since before Christmas and you haven't found a way to get rid of him yet.....I'm disappointed in you

OH he's figured out a way to get rid of him alright.....:cool:

Come on guys.....do the math! :rolleyes: Harold has been riding his case about this bird for months, and Carolina Madness is coming up soon.... and Harold will be there.....and So will Skidog...... Get the picture...????:cool:

03-22-2007, 09:38 PM

Come on guys.....do the math! :rolleyes: Harold has been riding his case about this bird for months, and Carolina Madness is coming up soon.... and Harold will be there.....and So will Skidog...... Get the picture...????:cool:

TMCNo1
03-22-2007, 09:45 PM

You can say that again!

JohnnyB
03-22-2007, 10:13 PM
You can say that again!

He did say it twice :D

SkiDog
05-17-2007, 09:44 PM
skidog you have any pictures of this guy with his tail fanned?
No, i guess he must be a little shy! I have followed that damn bird all around my yard, and have yet to see him fan his feathers!:mad: :confused:

TMCNo1
05-17-2007, 09:48 PM
No, i guess he must be a little shy! I have followed that damn bird all around my yard, and have yet to see him fan his feathers!:mad: :confused:
Do you still have a pic of the peacock with my face photoshopped on it, I have lost or accidently deleted it somewhere! If you do, post it and I'll copy it!

Monte
05-17-2007, 09:50 PM

I think you're the wrong gender Skidog8p

KnoxX2
05-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Skidog---- My wife and I read through this thread with tears in our eyes. We have not laughed that hard in a very long time.

trickskier
05-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey Skidog..................

Seems your Peacock's have migrated south..............No mention of my HAT though............... :rolleyes:

Checkout this link............:D

http://www.news4jax.com/news/13378563/detail.html

SkiDog
05-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey Skidog..................

Seems your Peacock's have migrated south..............No mention of my HAT though............... :rolleyes:

Checkout this link............:D

http://www.news4jax.com/news/13378563/detail.html

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Harold #2 is still around here. I saw him and his cronies this morning.

Monte
05-24-2007, 08:33 PM
NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Harold #2 is still around here. I saw him and his cronies this morning.

Last report I got... He was in Knoxville:rolleyes:

SkiDog
05-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Last report I got... He was in Knoxville:rolleyes:

You obviously have never seen a peacock fly! They are quick!

Monte
05-24-2007, 09:29 PM
You obviously have never seen a peacock fly! They are quick!

Nope, but I have seen one dawn it's feathers:o :( :D

SkiDog
05-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Nope, but I have seen one dawn it's feathers:o :( :D

SMARTA$$!:D

Monte
05-24-2007, 09:52 PM
SMARTA$$!:D

LMAO:D

You do know I expect pics this weekend... And not of that stinkin peacock either:rolleyes: ;)

SkiDog
05-25-2007, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=monte72]LMAO

You do know I expect pics this weekend... And not of that stinkin peacock either:QUOTE]

Why not?! That thar bird is perttier than sum of those things YOU used to date!:D :uglyhamme :eek3:

Monte
05-25-2007, 11:07 AM
LMAO

You do know I expect pics this weekend... And not of that stinkin peacock either:

Why not?! That thar bird is perttier than sum of those things YOU used to date!:D :uglyhamme :eek3:

TBH I've been expecting it to show up on the SS thread with a photoshoped kini..

SkiDog
03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
I guess ole Harold must dead being as I haven't seen him in a year or two. Even his flock of guinneas has been reduced down to two of em! I still them every now & then.

R.I.P. Harold II

PapaJoe
03-29-2009, 09:10 PM
.22 cal will work just fine....

2RLAKE
03-29-2009, 10:36 PM
mu old German Shorthail Pointer, Ruger, would have gladly helped you our with that bird ... caught his first bird when he was about 4 months old and brought it proudly back to Linda

JohnE
03-30-2009, 09:18 AM
I guess ole Harold must dead being as I haven't seen him in a year or two. Even his flock of guinneas has been reduced down to two of em! I still them every now & then.

R.I.P. Harold II

I for one will be leery of the larger quails in the pan at CSM3.

TMCNo1
03-30-2009, 10:09 AM
I for one will be leery of the larger quails in the pan at CSM3.
That's right, them big'uns are nothing but peckers and lips!:rolleyes::D

TX.X-30 fan
03-30-2009, 11:06 AM
He could be in jail, wasn't he fond of peeping in bedroom windows??

scott023
03-30-2009, 11:36 AM
He could be in jail, wasn't he fond of peeping in bedroom windows??

C'mon TX... you know that answer to that. You served time with him, right?:D

SkiDog
12-08-2009, 10:19 AM
He's been reincarnated!:D

TMCNo1
12-08-2009, 10:44 AM
He's been reincarnated!:D

Who in their right mind would do that to a peacock?:confused:
Does this explain why a dog cocks his leg and pees, resulting in the name Peacock?:rolleyes: