PDA

View Full Version : How BORED Are we!?!?!?!!

SkiDog
12-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Well, it's Sat. morning, 9:30, and we're sitting at the damn computer trying to get a rise out of anybody on TT. Whats wrong with this picture?

sanjuan23
12-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Bored isnt really the word for the day frustrated. 80 degrees here in DFW today and tomorrow. Small wind issue though... 20-30 mph too rough:mad: :mad:

trickskier
12-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Well, it's Sat. morning, 9:30, and we're sitting at the damn computer trying to get a rise out of anybody on TT. Whats wrong with this picture?

Morning Dog,
I'm headed out to finish my Christmas shopping. Then to my favorite Pizza joint for a pizza & BUD!!!
Later Gator!!!

Maristar210
12-16-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm a t work making sure my guys aere getting things done. Does that mean I am working?

LOL:D

Seven hours from margueritaland:D

SkiDog
12-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Morning Dog,
I'm headed out to finish my Christmas shopping. Then to my favorite Pizza joint for a pizza & BUD!!!
Later Gator!!!
Don't fergit yer peeps here in So. Ga.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyB
12-16-2006, 11:10 AM
My first adventure to a public place on crutches....taking the kids to see Santa.

Headed to a friend's house for a Christmas party tonight...always a good time...100 or so people, hors deouvers, booze, etc.....

TMCNo1
12-16-2006, 11:17 AM
My first adventure to a public place on crutches....taking the kids to see Santa.

Headed to a friend's house for a Christmas party tonight...always a good time...100 or so people, hors deouvers, booze, etc.....

Sounds like Skidogs kind of party, hors devoured and booze????????????????

thijs
12-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm sitting here wondering how crappy my night is going to be. My first night shift (7pm-7am) in months, almost a year. And to add to it I have been getting up at 5:30-6am for the last couple of months without an alarm for work. Needless to say, I am up (900am) and wishing I was banking sleep for tonight.

Anyone know how to put me to sleep?

erkoehler
12-16-2006, 12:52 PM
The first night of O/N's isn't that bad....just make sure you sleep tomorrow!

Datdude
12-16-2006, 01:43 PM

Half gallon of Nyquil usually does the trick for me;)

tex
12-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Mix a Bloody Mary and enjoy!

tex
12-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Bored isnt really the word for the day frustrated. 80 degrees here in DFW today and tomorrow. Small wind issue though... 20-30 mph too rough:mad: :mad:
I know a place that you can ski today!

II. Membership Fees
Single Family
a. $60 One-time Initiation Fee a. $100 One-time Initiation Fee (2) ($10/ea additional)
b. $150 Annual Fee b. $195 Annual Fee (2) ($25/ea additional)

Pretty cheap for smooth water!

thijs
12-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Half gallon of Nyquil usually does the trick for me.Mix a Bloody Mary and enjoy!
Unfortunately both these are illegal in my profession. Thanks though. Well I am going to try to get to sleep. (3pm).

ski_king
12-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Try the Andy Maple video, works for me everytime.
If that dosn't work, any wakeboard video (except ones with females) works even better to put me to sleep.

If I remember right, Sat. evening this time of year is busy in the EMS. Hope you don't have any "BIG" ones tonight.

Slinkyredfoot
12-16-2006, 07:34 PM
We had a great time today...went to the lake today for the first time in 2 months...It is warm here for the time of year. Went to the local marina, looked at new boats...he is not a Master Craft dealer....walked along the water edge for bit. I was great being there but so desolate.
I will tell you this, the pier guys have removal down to a fine science here.
At least we got out and enjoyed the lake if it was only from the shore.
I am not bored, get thru the holiday... spring will be here before we all know it...can't wait:D

Sodar
12-16-2006, 08:21 PM
My day started out horrible... (trying to remember the night before) but shaped up nicely when I visited the local MC dealer and put an offer in on a new MC! Yes, I actually found one that met my criteria, now I just need to push my old one to sell and push the dealer to come down on their price... just a tad!!

atlfootr
12-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Jus' finished watch'n the entire Disc 1 of Seinfield Season 5, now I'm on here.
What's that tell ya :confused:

TMCNo1
12-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Just read the subject matter on the new threads/posts if you need an answer!
I'm GUILTY!

Harvey
12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
I know a place that you can ski today!

II. Membership Fees
Single Family
a. $60 One-time Initiation Fee a. $100 One-time Initiation Fee (2) ($10/ea additional)
b. $150 Annual Fee b. $195 Annual Fee (2) ($25/ea additional)

Pretty cheap for smooth water!

I found calm water yesterday and it was free. I have considered this for years (you forgot the USA Waterski membership). I really love the idea of putting in at Marine Creek but my wake is not something you guys like. And your other site might ding my prop with weight in the boat.

I am sure you know about the new development project in Ft Worth. When they complete the lake will you guys still be able to ski on the waters there?