PDA

View Full Version : Cincy Boat Show

OhioProstar
12-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Anybody in the tri-states going to the Cincinnati Boat show?

http://www.hartproductions.com/TravelSportsBoatShow/

Mag_Red
12-28-2004, 12:55 PM
:wavey: Hell yea!!!!! Just not sure what day yet. The new girl friend can't wait either :D She's a certified boat nut.

lakes Rick
12-28-2004, 01:27 PM
:wavey: Hell yea!!!!! Just not sure what day yet. The new girl friend can't wait either :D She's a certified boat nut.

Someones in LUV..... Just dont marry her.....

Mag_Red
12-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Someones in LUV. :uglyhamme .... Just dont marry her.....
Don't intend too 8p

Leroy
12-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Hey Mag, congrats, how are you doing this, "boat nut GF"? Do you use Mastercraft boat in your pick up line and see how they react?

Does she get on line? :uglyhamme

Mag_Red
12-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey Mag, congrats, how are you doing this, "boat nut GF"? Do you use Mastercraft boat in your pick up line and see how they react?

Does she get on line? Does she get on line?? :eek: No..I don't think I'm going to let her know about this site .

I should probably not even admitt this here, knowing you guys, but I had a profile on-line. She e-mailed me after seeing all the water skiing pics. When she mentioned that her dream was to build a house on Lake Norris and live there some day..........well .....I was intriqued.

When we finally met, she was even better looking than her picture.http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/drool5.gif She must be blind though :( .......... because she kept telling me how handsome I was.

OhioProstar
12-28-2004, 02:20 PM
Mag,
Let me know when you will be down there. My buddies and I usually head down the first Sat since the golf show is that weekend too. Nothing like $Millions in fiberglass and $6 beers!!

Leroy
12-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Very nice Mag, good luck!

east tx skier
12-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Hey Mag, when can we see Mag Red's New Boating Mate on the swimsuit thread? :D

Mag_Red
12-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey Mag, when can we see Mag Red's New Boating Mate on the swimsuit thread? :DMight be awhile....let's just see if I can hang on to this one more than three months :D She'll probably ditch me after the boat show, knowing my luck. :rolleyes:

BriEOD
12-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Dude, you should let Rick talk to her! LMFAO!!! 8p

6ballsisall
12-28-2004, 08:09 PM
How ironic! I was just checking out the dates of that tonight. The wife and I will be there, probably over the weekend.

André
12-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Mag
Gotta a picture?
Good luck! :love:

Mag_Red
12-28-2004, 09:11 PM
How ironic! I was just checking out the dates of that tonight. The wife and I will be there, probably over the weekend. :cool: Maybe You, OhioProstar and me could all meet up down there. :wavey: Got another two weeks to figure it out. :woohoo:

6ballsisall
12-28-2004, 09:24 PM
:cool: Maybe You, OhioProstar and me could all meet up down there. :wavey: Got another two weeks to figure it out. :woohoo:
Sounds like a plan!

BriEOD
12-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Yeah you guys can see if Mag has an actual woman or if this is one of his delusions! :D

Mag_Red
12-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Yeah you guys can see if Mag has an actual woman or if this is one of his delusions! :D :uglyhamme
Trust me....she's real! And if any one thought "Boat Mate" was a looker..........wait till you see this one. :D

BriEOD
12-29-2004, 08:56 AM
I don't remember anyone saying "boatmate is a looker." She looked good for her age but not sure we can call her a "looker." Maybe we should get a ruling from Rick. Ya know, Rick Dales rush chairman, dam glad to meet you. :banana:

Mag_Red
12-29-2004, 09:05 AM
I don't remember anyone saying "boatmate is a looker." She looked good for her age but not sure we can call her a "looker." Maybe we should get a ruling from Rick. Ya know, Rick Dales rush chairman, dam glad to meet you. :banana: :purplaugh Just remember, I ain't no spring chicken either, so most of the women I date will be in their Fourties. It might be fun to have some 28 year old slimmie on the boat :D , but I'm much deeper than that. :wavey:

BriEOD
12-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Their are some very good looking 40 year olds out there!

Mag_Red
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Their are some very good looking 40 year olds out there!Trust me....I'm looking! :headbang:

MarkP
12-29-2004, 10:42 AM
:purplaugh Just remember, I ain't no spring chicken either, so most of the women I date will be in their Fourties. It might be fun to have some 28 year old slimmie on the boat :D , but I'm much deeper than that. :wavey:
"but I'm much deeper than that"

Come---On, Your killin me:uglyhamme

OhioProstar
12-29-2004, 11:03 AM
He is trying out his "sensitive side". Mag, let me know if it works.

Mag_Red
12-29-2004, 11:15 AM
He is trying out his "sensitive side". Mag, let me know if it works.Hey...beings we will probably meet up for the boat show......maybe you could snap a pic of the two of us. I couldn't stop you from posting it ;)

OhioProstar
12-29-2004, 11:31 AM
Sounds like a plan.

André
12-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Mag
You're full of good ideas!

Ric
12-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Mag since you met her on the internet, she should have no problem with you posting her pic here. :D

6ballsisall
12-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Mag has good taste, I can attest to that. At Perfect North he was hitting on the lady in the ski shop. Guessing her age I would say she was in her late 30's or so. The conversation was very rico suave until the deeper conversation began such as "So does you and your husband like to boat?" Good line, she had no ring on, you have to ask before you go any further! :D Definetely she was a looker, and by golly, as we found out she boats and happens to live in the same subdivision as me.

Mag_Red
12-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Mag has good taste, I can attest to that. At Perfect North he was hitting on the lady in the ski shop. Guessing her age I would say she was in her late 30's or so. The conversation was very rico suave until the deeper conversation began such as "So does you and your husband like to boat?" Good line, she had no ring on, you have to ask before you go any further! :D Definetely she was a looker, and by golly, as we found out she boats and happens to live in the same subdivision as me. :o Guilty! What Jeff didn't mention was the fact that I went back to the ski shop to get a Hat, and to hit on the other Slim in the shop. :D

tex
12-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Mag has good taste, I can attest to that. At Perfect North he was hitting on the lady in the ski shop. Guessing her age I would say she was in her late 30's or so. The conversation was very rico suave until the deeper conversation began such as "So does you and your husband like to boat?" Good line, she had no ring on, you have to ask before you go any further! :D Definetely she was a looker, and by golly, as we found out she boats and happens to live in the same subdivision as me.

Does Mag subsribe to the Wayne Gretzky theory of meeting women?

Mag_Red
12-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Does Mag subsribe to the Wayne Gretzky theory of meeting women? I'm not familiar with that method....care to explain??? :popcorn:

André
12-30-2004, 09:33 AM
mag
I don't know but all i can say is that he was a great scorer and made a lot of passes!!!

tex
12-30-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm not familiar with that method....care to explain??? :popcorn:

You miss 100% of the shots that you do not take!

6ballsisall
12-31-2004, 08:31 AM
:o Guilty! What Jeff didn't mention was the fact that I went back to the ski shop to get a Hat, and to hit on the other Slim in the shop. :D

Ah hah! That would explain why I got to make a few runs before you returned!! :D And here I thought you really were cold :purplaugh