PDA

View Full Version : Be careful Xmas shopping!

TMCNo1
12-11-2006, 07:09 PM
At our nearby Wal-Mart a thief was apparently waiting with his motor running for anyone to come to their car near him. He was backed into a parking place. When a woman next to him came to her car with packages, he walked up, hit her squarely in the chest with his fist, knocking the breath out of her, grabbed her purse and packages, got in his car and was gone in 8 seconds. W-M got it on video cameras and the police timed the robbery. Naturally, they are still looking for him!

milkmania
12-11-2006, 07:21 PM
At our nearby Wal-Mart a thief was apparently waiting with his motor running for anyone to come to their car near him. He was backed into a parking place. When a woman next to him came to her car with packages, he walked up, hit her squarely in the chest with his fist, knocking the breath out of her, grabbed her purse and packages, got in his car and was gone in 8 seconds. W-M got it on video cameras and the police timed the robbery. Naturally, they are still looking for him!

from past experiences, Wal-Mart's outdoor security cameras are crap!

I got away with it every time;)

but seriously, a friend had her purse stolen.......
she was behind her Tahoe, unloading her basket... the two thieves drove by, grabbed it out of her cart without ever leaving the vehicle:rolleyes:

SKI*MC
12-11-2006, 09:39 PM
The only thing i bought at the store was from American. The rest is all online! I think its the smartest...

chudson
12-12-2006, 11:17 AM

Thanks for the oneup, oh well it's that time of year! Our neighbor lady was pick pocketed standing in the checkout line at our grocery store!

trickskier
12-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Sad to say, but that happens all the time here, doesn't have to be Christmas.

bcampbe7
12-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, wearing nothing but a bikini.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Wal-Mart.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start kissing each other...

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing all over you.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, on the 17th, 20th, two times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please be careful out there!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
OMG beau thats terrible! :eek3: I cant believed you were robbed that many times!!! I would never let that happen to me:noface: (Where was that walmart at? pencil and paper ready...., I am gonna stop and pick up a case of those cheap plastic wallets)

milkmania
12-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, wearing nothing but a bikini.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Wal-Mart.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing all over you.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, on the 17th, 20th, two times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

well, somebody's gotta do it:rolleyes:

Ron Grover
12-13-2006, 11:07 AM
A few years ago my mother, 74 years old had her purse stolen from her at Walmart in Kansas City KS. Drove up beside her in parking lot, opened door and grabbed it, mom feel down but didn't get hurt. I can vouch for the cameras are crap and the attitude of WM personnel was, happens all the time. Have you called the police? WM had her waiting by the front door for police and one of her friends came in and she started telling her what happened and then WM people got concerned. Guess they didn't want customers coming in to know.

Later that evening we got a phone call from some that lived about 1/2 mile from WM. They had found her purse in their yard by the street, minus money and credit cards but her DL was still there. No one was ever caught.

Just one more reason I haven't been in a WM for way over 1 year. Seems to me like as far as WM is concerned security only means "shoplifting" once your ouside you are on your own.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2006, 11:20 AM

Hmmm....You got that email too huh.....

bcampbe7
12-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Hmmm....You got that email too huh.....

Yes... I had to do some editing so that it was safe to post. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
12-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Yes... I had to do some editing so that it was safe to post. :D
Well, geewizzzz, We don't mind.....8p Should have posted the pics with it too....Milk asked not me....