PDA

View Full Version : So many choices..................

Jerseydave
12-07-2006, 10:28 PM
So many choices of used/demo x-stars out there, I decided to go ahead and put my '03 230VRS for sale. It's been a great boat, but as my wife will attest, I'm always searching for the next toy. The only thing I've kept over 20 years is her! :D

I'd love to find a good home for it, so feel free to refer any potential buyers to me. I've posted the ad in the marketplace on here. Thanks!

-Dave

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Tuesday was our 36th Wedding Anniversary and we have had our MasterCraft for 18 years, that's 1/2 our married life. I just realized that and it's scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerseydave
12-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Tuesday was our 36th Wedding Anniversary and we have had our MasterCraft for 18 years, that's 1/2 our married life. I just realized that and it's scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen pics of your boat from reunions before.....very nice! Gotta be the nicest '88 prostar in existence!

Now if I could only find a '90 Limited edition for skiing......hmmmmm:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-08-2006, 01:25 AM
I've seen pics of your boat from reunions before.....very nice! Gotta be the nicest '88 prostar in existence!

Now if I could only find a '90 Limited edition for skiing......hmmmmm:rolleyes:

Thanks, it's a '89, down payment made and ordered 2nd week of Nov. 1988, built Nov. 28, 1988, OK'd for shipment Nov. 29, 1988, delivered to the dealer Dec. 4, 1988 and we picked it up at the dealership on March 2, 1989.
I know, why 3 months later? No county taxes on it for 1989 if I picked it up after I listed in Janurary, winterized and at the dealership under their insurance, my insurance didn't start on it till I picked it up, they dewinterized it and ran it before we picked it up and it was ready to go for the season, interest earned on balance due in the bank for 3 1/2 months and more. It just worked out!

chudson
12-08-2006, 09:41 AM
1. Good Luck with selling the old toy.
2. Good Luck buying the new toy.
3. Congradulations TMCNo1 on your 36th anniversary.
There all caught up!!!

TMCNo1
12-08-2006, 09:47 AM
1. Good Luck with selling the old toy.
2. Good Luck buying the new toy.
3. Congradulations TMCNo1 on your 36th anniversary.
There all caught up!!!

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme Good one!

jlf
12-08-2006, 09:57 AM
So many choices of used/demo x-stars out there, I decided to go ahead and put my '03 230VRS for sale. It's been a great boat, but as my wife will attest, I'm always searching for the next toy. The only thing I've kept over 20 years is her! :D

I'd love to find a good home for it, so feel free to refer any potential buyers to me. I've posted the ad in the marketplace on here. Thanks!

-Dave
You sound a lot like my husband, Most of our vehicles are gone before they are out of warranty, heck we had four new boats in four years. This comming year will be the first year we've had a boat for two seasons. He changes toys like he changes his underware, daily.

Good luck with the search for a new toy, no talking to my husband, I'm fine with a boat that is two years old!!:D

Jerseydave
12-08-2006, 06:14 PM
jlf, I guess I feel it's better to change things up in the garage once in a while instead of changing things up in the bedroom! :D

dapicatti
12-09-2006, 12:16 AM
That's a good one....Worth remembering. Especially if you like your stuff!:cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
12-09-2006, 12:24 AM
He changes toys like he changes his underware, daily.
So which one of you got the new snowmobile again....:rolleyes: 8p

Does the saying go she changes her toys like her panties....Jus sayin'.......8p

Jerseydave
12-09-2006, 10:41 AM
That's a good one....Worth remembering. Especially if you like your stuff!:cool:

And I do! ;)