PDA

View Full Version : no more posting for now

rodltg2
12-06-2006, 10:39 PM
since its seems like alot of folk think that all i post is nonsense and i have nothing to contribute to the board , im gonna hang low and just observe for an undetermined period time. maybe leave all together.
so take care ,merry xmas, happy new year.

i got to get my gear ready , im going skiing tommorow!

PendO
12-06-2006, 10:44 PM
since its seems like alot of folk think that all i post is nonsense and i have nothing to contribute to the board , im gonna hang low and just observe for an undetermined period time. maybe leave all together.

C'mon ... a warm bath and you will be right back posting pics of Erk in his 40's:)

If you are going skiing tomorrow you suck:)

mitch
12-06-2006, 10:46 PM
C'mon ... a warm bath and you will be right back posting pics of Erk in his 40's:)

If you are going skiing tomorrow you suck:)

LMAO...... Summer's eve was the best part, put it back.....

michael freeman
12-06-2006, 10:53 PM

Rod,
Who is going to answer all my boat related Granite questions? :D

(That isn't all a joke, I was going to ask you how to find a quality granite company in the DFW area.)

PendO
12-06-2006, 10:54 PM
LMAO...... Summer's eve was the best part, put it back.....

Rod, if you are feeling down in the dumps give this a try:)

Farmer Ted
12-06-2006, 10:55 PM
come on dude, mix yourself a fuzzy navel or daquiri, pop on a Spice Girls CD or Enya and have a nice bubble bath and man up.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
calm down Rod. we just raggin on you a bit. I get on everyones case here eventually, so dont take it personal. Its all in good fun. Its like college hazing, it just happens. :)

PendO
12-06-2006, 10:59 PM
my favorite was the line where you were getting your "chill" on and the loud motorcycles ruined it:)

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Rod, I for one hope you stick around. You put up with a lot of crap that, in my opinion, goes beyond good natured. You gave us the toolman, dude. That's something to be proud of. Rub some dirt on it and get back in the game.

Maristar210
12-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Rod,

Come on man. Who am I gonna fight with on here? It's no fun if you just stop.

I saw the post from yesterday and I say if they don't want to read then stay in the general section.

Don't let it get to you.

Steve

Just for that I'm post something stupid in the general discussion section.:D

sizzler
12-07-2006, 09:52 AM
rod..get your sorry ar$e back here now..........i too ,only contribute to the joke section and the now defunct LIST........i pop up with the occasional "great pic".......thats it.............i used to let you have my pearls of wisdom on barefootin'....but we now have way superior beings to do that..............

so....pick up the toys.....put them back in the pram......and jump straight back on the horse......

:D :D :D

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Later.............

12-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Rod, keep in mind, your not the only one putting up with guff around here. Randol, Erk, Hoosier, WFT, Staristar, Eastie, and Ric love to stir me up. Its a sport for them. Brieod, No1, Lakey, and MarkP like to get their shots in too. I just take it in stride. Its all part of the fun. I know those guys mean no harm by it, they just like to roast my arse.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Rod, keep in mind, your not the only one putting up with guff around here. Randol, Erk, Hoosier, WFT, Staristar, Eastie, and Ric love to stir me up. Its a sport for them. Brieod, No1, Lakey, and MarkP like to get their shots in too. I just take it in stride. Its all part of the fun. I know those guys mean no harm by it, they just like to roast my arse.
Don't include me in that list....What the heck are you talking about...

Ric
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Take it to the "I'M OUT" thread :rolleyes:

milkmania
12-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Take it to the "I'M OUT" thread :rolleyes:

oh, I remember that one:rolleyes:

rod,

opinions are like diapers...

everyone's got one8p

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 10:30 AM
oh, I remember that one:rolleyes:

rod,

opinions are like diapers...

everyone's got one8p

Should have been called "I'll be back".....;)

12-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Don't include me in that list....What the heck are you talking about...
I see your point. I would want to be included on any list with Hoosier bob either.8p :D

Ric
12-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Should have been called "I'll be back".....;) precisely why he should take it there

12-07-2006, 10:40 AM
maybe we should start "the official let's beat Rod up verbally in public" thread;) we could trip him in the lunch room, put ben gay in his gym shorts in the locker room, take his lunch money and flush it down the toilet, tie his shoe laces together while he is in the library, stash cigarettes in his locker and tip off the principal :cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
maybe we should start "the official let's beat Rod up verbally in public" thread;) we could trip him in the lunch room, put ben gay in his gym shorts in the locker room, take his lunch money and flush it down the toilet, tie his shoe laces together while he is in the library, stash cigarettes in his locker and tip off the principal :cool:
How about I own a BU-bie and my boat is better than yours thread. Or I might just buy a wakeskate boat and still be better than yours... Or I like my "X" brand of boat better but you MC owners are more fun to chat with than "MY" team so I hang out with MC people.....AND there is probably more potential for Granite sales.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

atlfootr
12-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey Rod,

This is start'n to sound like a pitty party, com'on brother you know we luv ya
:love:

RexDog1
12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Rod

I don’t care if you stay or go….if there is a thread that you start
Like: Our New Machine or My New Special or RV Rental and so on
I don’t read it and go on……….I know people that have met you
And they say you are a good guy……but Ball Up and take it, and go on
If UMP would back down every time he got ribbed here, or his boat up for sale, he would have been out of here a long to ago.
You do give it out….so just walk it off and take it and go on……………

Ric
12-07-2006, 11:50 AM
ahhh wintertime at tmc
I havent been to nicholls site lately, is it getting dicey over there too?

12-07-2006, 12:00 PM
We are such a soap opera here, arent we?

Like Eastie said, Is it summer yet?:o

suedv
12-07-2006, 01:33 PM
This reminds me of when my daughter was in middle school. The little group of girls were always fighting annd making up. Kind of interesting. 8p

Leroy
12-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Rod; I would not quit, I don't think you are the same or would want to be on the same list as Gene! ;)

Ric
12-07-2006, 01:38 PM
he just can't quit us

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 02:13 PM

You forgot cayenne pepper in his Preperation H and or Vasoline!

Datdude
12-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Did this start because some new guy complained about about where a topic was posted (on the correct page by the way)? :confused:

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 02:32 PM
The little group of girls were always fighting annd making up. Kind of interesting. 8p

I haven't seen any "makeup fights" posted here....Maybe college girl entertainment....:confused:
Either way, let's see some pics....8p

BTW- I am not going to post anything for at least 30 seconds from now.... Care to talk me out of it.....:purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Did this start because some new guy complained about about where a topic was posted (on the correct page by the way)? :confused:

I think it started from X2momma pickin' on all the guys around here, and Suedv saying the guys fight like girls.....:purplaugh

PendO
12-07-2006, 02:34 PM
No ........... Nooooooooooooooooooooo ... come back ... W4T /////////// Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee:)

I haven't seen any "makeup fights" posted here....Maybe college girl entertainment....:confused:
Either way, let's see some pics....8p

BTW- I am not going to post anything for at least 30 seconds from now.... Care to talk me out of it.....:purplaugh

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 02:39 PM
No ........... Nooooooooooooooooooooo ... come back ... W4T /////////// Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee:)
Thanks......As long as you don't call me Mr. Doobies....

X2M
12-07-2006, 02:43 PM
I think it started from X2momma pickin' on all the guys around here, and Suedv saying the guys fight like girls.....:purplaugh

I haven't been picking on any of you boys lately. Been on my best behavior...Santa is coming to town. :D:D

Archimedes
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Since it's the season of year end awards, I nominate this as the gheyest thread of 2006. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Since it's the season of year end awards, I nominate this as the gheyest thread of 2006. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Now don't make me come out of the house a b----slap you!

12-07-2006, 02:56 PM
geesh gosh we have fallen on hard times here. Hoosier aint around, Jr aint around, erk aint around, MarkP aint around, Staristar hasnt posted any signs, I havent conducted any polls, and we are begging Rod to stay. Have we entered the twilight zone?

Maristar210
12-07-2006, 02:57 PM
geesh gosh we have fallen on hard times here. Hoosier aint around, Jr aint around, erk aint around, MarkP aint around, Staristar hasnt posted any signs, I havent conducted any polls, and we are begging Rod to stay. Have we entered the twilight zone?

Were workin up to it

:D :D ;)

PendO
12-07-2006, 03:02 PM

if you go back and look at all of the threads rod has ... I don't even think this is in the top 5 for that award:)

Archimedes
12-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Now don't make me come out of the house a b----slap you!

That's it! I'm outta here! ;)

PendO
12-07-2006, 03:19 PM

I'm beginning to see a trend ... Californian's are just a bit Soft when winter rolls around:)

Ric
12-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

ahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Archimedes
12-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm beginning to see a trend ... Californian's are just a bit Soft when winter rolls around:)

Damn straight! That mercury dips below 50 and we get cranky. See, we all live in shoebox sized houses. When the weather's nice we can get out, but when it's cold and rainy, we get cooped up like angry chickens. And angry chickens fling their poo.

RexDog1
12-07-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm beginning to see a trend ... Californian's are just a bit Soft when winter rolls around

OK OK OK

That Is It!!!!!!!!!:rant: …………………….I have been out 3 out of the 4 past weeks
The only thing that stopped me the one off week was the 40MPH wind:rant:
It might be a Nor. Cal. Thing:rolleyes: :firejump:

X2M
12-07-2006, 03:57 PM
OK OK OK

That Is It!!!!!!!!!:rant: …………………….I have been out 3 out of the 4 past weeks
The only thing that stopped me the one off week was the 40MPH wind
It might be a Nor. Cal. Thing:rolleyes:

NorCal thing?? I'll let that one slide for now. I know you are not thinking straight from breathing in all that SoCal smog.

:D :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Damn straight! That mercury dips below 50 and we get cranky. See, we all live in shoebox sized houses. When the weather's nice we can get out, but when it's cold and rainy, we get cooped up like angry chickens. And angry chickens fling their poo.

We can relate, but for the right coasters and the northerners it's like 5 or 6 months or more.

12-07-2006, 04:54 PM
YOu californians can cry me a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears.8p (that remark was for you Staristar, hope you liked it.):cry: Its 18 degrees here, and blowing snow, and you dont see me *****in.....yet:o 50 degrees makes you cranky, get a grip. Batten down the hatches mates, she is gonna be a rough winter! time to get tough! we are all in this together!:D

12-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Check your boat at the door please. ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Been on my best behavior
Today anyway......:rolleyes: So far that is..

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I thought the brokeback thread was the winner.....:confused: Oh well.....

Maristar210
12-07-2006, 05:07 PM
YOu californians can cry me a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears. (that remark was for you Staristar, hope you liked it.):cry: Its 18 degrees here, and blowing snow, and you dont see me *****in.....yet:o 50 degrees makes you cranky, get a grip. Batten down the hatches mates, she is gonna be a rough winter! time to get tough! we are all in this together!:D

I liked it very much. Thank you UMP and to those on the whacked out left coast 8p

12-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I thought the brokeback thread was the winner.....:confused: Oh well.....
You are correct sir!, that thread did not need to be started.....end of story.

12-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I liked it very much. Thank you UMP and to those on the whacked out left coast 8p
Thank you, thank you very much, thank you, I will be here for the next few years, thank you. 8p

Come on Staristar, there is some good potential for signs here lately......its been a while......

Maristar210
12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Thank you, thank you very much, thank you, I will be here for the next few years, thank you. 8p

Come on Staristar, there is some good potential for signs here lately......its been a while......

Amen to that bruther.....

I like to make them when Bob is online. Between my signs and him editing them it makes for some laughs.

Perhaps around 8:00 tonight if Bob is on-line

12-07-2006, 05:16 PM

I like to make them when Bob is online. Between my signs and him editing them it makes for some laughs.

I can call the skank if you want me too.

bcampbe7
12-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I can call the skank if you want me too.

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

HB is loved!

Maristar210
12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
:uglyhamme I can call the skank if you want me too.

What Beau Said:D

Archimedes
12-07-2006, 05:50 PM
YOu californians can cry me a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears.8p (that remark was for you Staristar, hope you liked it.):cry: Its 18 degrees here, and blowing snow, and you dont see me *****in.....yet:o 50 degrees makes you cranky, get a grip. Batten down the hatches mates, she is gonna be a rough winter! time to get tough! we are all in this together!:D

Well I'm just about as far as you can possibly be from being a liberal and still be allowed to reside in this state, and twas joking about the 50 degree thing...kinda. Truth be told, if you ever hear me say the words "it's 18 degrees here and blowing snow" you can damn well bet I've either got a pair of skis on or the plane I was flying in just crashed.

RexDog1
12-07-2006, 05:59 PM
YOu californians can cry me a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears. (that remark was for you Staristar, hope you liked it.) Its 18 degrees here, and blowing snow, and you dont see me *****in.....yet 50 degrees makes you cranky, get a grip. Batten down the hatches mates, she is gonna be a rough winter! time to get tough! we are all in this together!

Tree Huggin??? Liberal?????? SISSY??????WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:cry:

I AM OUT, :rant: that hurt :cry:

12-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Well I'm just about as far as you can possibly be from being a liberal and still be allowed to reside in this state, and twas joking about the 50 degree thing...kinda. Truth be told, if you ever hear me say the words "it's 18 degrees here and blowing snow" you can damn well bet I've either got a pair of skis on or the plane I was flying in just crashed.

Tree Huggin??? Liberal?????? SISSY??????WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM OUT, :rant: that hurt

OOo! I knew that would ruffle some feathers!!8p 8p 8p

X2M
12-07-2006, 06:29 PM
YOu californians can cry me a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears.

Oh no you didnt... :noface: :rant: :noface:

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 07:27 PM
I haven't been picking on any of you boys lately. Been on my best behavior...Santa is coming to town. :D:D

What, are you trying to get kicked off Santas list?
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=274420&postcount=8

TX.X-30 fan
12-07-2006, 07:27 PM
:rolleyes: Say something rodltg2.

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 07:29 PM

Where has HB been lately anyway, selling Xmas trees from a pontoon boat?

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Tree Huggin??? Liberal?????? SISSY??????WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:cry:

I AM OUT, :rant: that hurt :cry:

NO, NO, don't go, but if you buy out rod's granite business we will let you come and go as you please, no questions, asked no complaints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ballsisall
12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Not to jump on the coat tails of Roddy Rod Piper here but it's been real peeps. I'll still lurk every once in a while but between having no time and given the time of year I have less desire to hang out on the boards. Of course I won't go cold turkey cuz I have a certain personna to keep up with my total post count but.......well fellas.........its been real!

Love

The boat slut:cool:

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Its 18 degrees here, and blowing snow, and you dont see me *****in.....yet:o 50 degrees makes you cranky, get a grip. Batten down the hatches mates, she is gonna be a rough winter! time to get tough! we are all in this together!:D

28 degrees right now, wind at 35 to 40 mph, 18 degrees tonight with wind chill factors in the single digits in the morning. A chicken in the backyard, just layed the same egg 3 times! A duck just blew across the pond with 2 bodies and 1 head!

ttu
12-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Okay, I have been following this thread all day.

I could care less to ever hear from rod again.

I as with him don't own a MC. However the wealth of knowledge that we all obtain this is by far the best place to go. But the difference between he and I is that I don't post worthless crap on your guy's board.

i don't know how many times he has stated that he has a bu. that is something that needs to be posted over on wakeworld or waterski.com
i have had a few folks on here ask what i own and i just simply said not a mc, (YET)

if he does feel the need to post a thread, do it under the "other" portion.

now back to business, when is SPRING!!!!!!!

sorry i hope this does not get me banned.

X2M
12-07-2006, 08:42 PM
What, are you trying to get kicked off Santas list?
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=274420&postcount=8

I didn't pick on anyone in that post.

Footin
12-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Such the drama!!!!!!!!People saying goodbye, it's been great,love ya lots, thanks for the good times.......etc.......

I do miss Sporty, but I respect the way he left, quietly.

suedv
12-07-2006, 08:48 PM
OK HB and Staristar. I'm going out to sit in my hot spa with the cold wind blowing all around me. I'll be in after 8:00 expecting to find a sign. Hmmmm, what will it be?

Angry chickens fling their poo, guys fighting like girls, californians cryin' a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears for UMP while he sits in his cold 18 degree winter weather? I can't wait. Make it good!!! :popcorn:

Farmer Ted
12-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Such the drama!!!!!!!!People saying goodbye, it's been great,love ya lots, thanks for the good times.......etc.......

I do miss Sporty, but I respect the way he left, quietly.

where did Sporty go?

where did MarkP go?

where did BradAMerry go?

I think it's a K-O-N-spiracy

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I didn't pick on anyone in that post.

I know X2momma, I was just,

Maristar210
12-07-2006, 09:02 PM
OK HB and Staristar. I'm going out to sit in my hot spa with the cold wind blowing all around me. I'll be in after 8:00 expecting to find a sign. Hmmmm, what will it be?

Angry chickens fling their poo, guys fighting like girls, californians cryin' a liberal sissy tree huggin save the whales river of tears for UMP while he sits in his cold 18 degree winter weather? I can't wait. Make it good!!! :popcorn:

Sue,

Apparently HB is out of town. It'll have to wait:rolleyes:

peason
12-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Caught this late - what drama. Good Riddens!

peason
12-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Caught this late - what drama. Good Riddens!

Workin' 4 Toys
12-08-2006, 09:45 AM
well fellas.........its been real!
Later...........

Workin' 4 Toys
12-08-2006, 09:52 AM
28 degrees right now, wind at 35 to 40 mph, 18 degrees tonight with wind chill factors in the single digits in the morning. A chicken in the backyard, just layed the same egg 3 times! A duck just blew across the pond with 2 bodies and 1 head!
It's 4 degrees right now, windchill of -10..... And all I can think about it getting my gear on go and heading out in it with a full tank o' gas in the sled and forgetting about everything but grabbing a handful of throttle and hanging on watching the shining frozen ice covered trees wizzing past my helmet. And that wonderful sound of 900cc of thunder thumping all around me.....

Ric
12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
well you are never going to be part of the cool crowd until you post some worthless crap. If you are gonna stay, you may as well begin posting some worthless crap... It's what I do and you wanna be like me.

Okay, I have been following this thread all day.

I could care less to ever hear from rod again.

I as with him don't own a MC. However the wealth of knowledge that we all obtain this is by far the best place to go. But the difference between he and I is that I don't post worthless crap on your guy's board.

i don't know how many times he has stated that he has a bu. that is something that needs to be posted over on wakeworld or waterski.com
i have had a few folks on here ask what i own and i just simply said not a mc, (YET)

if he does feel the need to post a thread, do it under the "other" portion.

now back to business, when is SPRING!!!!!!!

sorry i hope this does not get me banned.

Ric
12-08-2006, 11:00 AM
where did Sporty go?

where did MarkP go?

where did BradAMerry go?

I think it's a K-O-N-spiracy Brad bought a bass boat, markp is campaigning to beat hillary and Sporty sent some goodstuff to the LIST the other day so we know where he is!

Ryan
12-08-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm not going to cry over all this, but if you leave, who will be around to pick on UMP, WFT? I must note that Rod has been using a lot of periods and commas lately. It makes it a lot easier to skim through his posts. How about this Rod, come on back and through a few capitalized letters in there. What do you say?

12-08-2006, 01:24 PM
well you are never going to be part of the cool crowd until you post some worthless crap. If you are gonna stay, you may as well begin posting some worthless crap... It's what I do and you wanna be like me.
TRU DAT! worthless crap is all the rage now. its hip, its en vogue, its stylin, its the fazzzizle da schnizle! :cool:

Workin' 4 Toys
12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
I still don't know what happened with those pics he posted.....The ones that made Jim blow a gasket.....??:confused:

Maristar210
12-08-2006, 02:41 PM
I still don't know what happened with those pics he posted.....The ones that made Jim blow a gasket.....??:confused:

What pic's WFT?

Sodar
12-08-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm not going to cry over all this, but if you leave, who will be around to pick on UMP, WFT? I must note that Rod has been using a lot of periods and commas lately. It makes it a lot easier to skim through his posts. How about this Rod, come on back and throw a few capitalized letters in there. What do you say?

Let me help ya out a little Ryan! You need to use the right word before you can suggest that Rod should be using capital letters!! :D

Workin' 4 Toys
12-08-2006, 03:15 PM
What pic's WFT?
That's what I was saying.....I don't know.:confused:

skisix@38
12-08-2006, 05:07 PM
I thought that was me that made Jim go fision on us/me. I posted a pic of my Malibu after several MC owners requested a pic.

Ric
12-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Hell it's wintertime, lets have a contest... who can do the most dips from their windshield?

Ryan
12-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Let me help ya out a little Ryan! You need to use the right word before you can suggest that Rod should be using capital letters!! :D

yikes you cought me

funny thing is i typed that this morning at around 7:30 am (the post time is way off from when i hit submit) i usually scan a post after posting to make sure they make cents i went to re-reed what i posted and their was nothing they're now i come back and there the post is it sure does suck to be the nitpicker my most sincere appologise :D

ill have to try that preveiw post button next ;)

Ryan
12-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Hell it's wintertime, lets have a contest... who can do the most dips from their windshield?

Hey SkiSix :wavey:

Windshield dips might be more offensive than ever considering the shutdown threads you guys have been having on the other TMC.
Are you an Elvis fan?

All kidding aside, I wouldn't dare do dips on my windshield. Did they get that whole thing resolved?

TX.X-30 fan
12-08-2006, 06:28 PM

I know i will regret this but here goes, whats a dip from the windshield.

:confused:

Ryan
12-08-2006, 06:36 PM
I know i will regret this but here goes, whats a dip from the windshield.

:confused:
There is a theory (held by some dealers of a certain boat brand) that you can repeatedly do what is shown in the pic on your windshield, and that you are unable to to the same exercise with a competing brand. Intended for open bows only I suppose.

Sodar
12-08-2006, 06:40 PM
There is a theory (held by some dealers of a certain boat brand) that you can repeatedly do what is shown in the pic on your windshield, and that you are unable to to the same exercise with a competing brand. Intended for open bows only I suppose.

Do that every weekend from my other boat. Helps me get my muscles all pumped before my ski run for the ladies!!

Ryan
12-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Do that every weekend from my other boat. Helps me get my muscles all pumped before my ski run for the ladies!!

What's your other boat? Do you still have that Whaler?

Sodar
12-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Whaler is gone...

We used to have a partnership Hydrodyne, but our partners put it through a cinderblock wall over Memorial Day Weekend, so that is gone too. I never did dips from my windshield, I was just joking about that!

TX.X-30 fan
12-08-2006, 07:22 PM

Thanks, just did a set of 6.

ps: anyone know how much the passenger side window is on an 04 X-30, looks like the frame is ok. :(

Workin' 4 Toys
12-09-2006, 11:08 PM
I thought that was me that made Jim go fision on us/me. I posted a pic of my Malibu after several MC owners requested a pic.
If memory serves me right, Erk was involved....

kycat2007
12-10-2006, 03:31 PM
where has Erk been lately I have not seen him post?

dapicatti
12-11-2006, 01:00 AM
He has been uncharacteristically quiet............:confused:

Carbon Dreams
12-11-2006, 03:42 AM
He has been uncharacteristically quiet............:confused:

The snow is finally falling and luring him into winter thoughts. Braaaaaap Braaaaap:D

12-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Erk has been busy working and getting his sled ready to go snowmobiling. I talked to him last week.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Erk has been busy working and getting his sled ready to go snowmobiling. I talked to him last week.
Yes, installing studs in a new track is time consuming work, and if you use your fingers for the installation, your fingers get numb. So maybe he "thinks" he has been typing....:rolleyes:

12-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Yes, installing studs in a new track is time consuming work, and if you use your fingers for the installation, your fingers get numb. So maybe he "thinks" he has been typing....:rolleyes:
Ahh, so its the same, but only different.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-11-2006, 10:02 AM
Ahh, so its the same, but only different.
It's the same thing I SHOULD be doing......:o

12-11-2006, 10:08 AM
It's the same thing I SHOULD be doing......:o
maybe you can hire Erk to fix your sled too? He cant be selling too many Botes this time of year.....

Workin' 4 Toys
12-11-2006, 10:24 AM
maybe you can hire Erk to fix your sled too? He cant be selling too many Botes this time of year.....
There is no fixin' involved.....Improvements & Maintenance

12-11-2006, 10:47 AM
There is no fixin' involved.....Improvements & Maintenance
well you know what I mean.....

TMCNo1
12-11-2006, 01:29 PM
The weather outside is frightful,
the snow is so delightful.
Even if you love him so,
let him go, let him go, let him go! :D 8p :cool:

12-11-2006, 02:02 PM
The weather outside is frightful,
the snow is so delightful.
Even if you love him so,
let him go, let him go, let him go! :D 8p :cool:
You have such a lovely singing voice No1, why are you painting sings with pipes like that?:confused:

TMCNo1
12-11-2006, 02:14 PM
You have such a lovely singing voice No1, why are you painting sings with pipes like that?:confused:

I only sing at funerals, after I sang professionally once and a guy tried to commit suicide with a slingshot!

12-11-2006, 02:32 PM
I only sing at funerals, after I sang professionally once and a guy tried to commit suicide with a slingshot!
"Good evening, welcome to ACTION 5 news, there has been a strange crime wave sweeping the area. police are investigating a bizzare crime scene involving a man found dead with a sling shot in his hand and blood draining from both of his ears. Film at 11:00. In an unrelated case, police are also investigating a robbery at a local ear plug factory. No money was stolen, but several cases of ear plugs were missing. Police have no suspects at this time. A local singer was visciously beaten by group of elderly church ladies at a funeral yesterday. the cause of their random violence is not known. Police reported taht one of the elderly attackers keep shouting, "please make him shut up!" while covering her ears. They allegedly kept hitting the victim in the vocal chords until he could no longer speak. The victim was treated with minor injuries and released fomr the hospital with some Ricola and Halls lozenges. Next up is weather."

Ric
12-11-2006, 02:35 PM
I only sing at funerals, after I sang professionally once and a guy tried to commit suicide with a slingshot! Can you see #1 at a funeral "Dust in the wind.... You're my boy Blue!!!!!!!!!!"

TMCNo1
12-11-2006, 02:42 PM
"Good evening, welcome to ACTION 5 news, there has been a strange crime wave sweeping the area. police are investigating a bizzare crime scene involving a man found dead with a sling shot in his hand and blood draining from both of his ears. Film at 11:00. In an unrelated case, police are also investigating a robbery at a local ear plug factory. No money was stolen, but several cases of ear plugs were missing. Police have no suspects at this time. A local singer was visciously beaten by group of elderly church ladies at a funeral yesterday. the cause of their random violence is not known. Police reported taht one of the elderly attackers keep shouting, "please make him shut up!" while covering her ears. They allegedly kept hitting the victim in the vocal chords until he could no longer speak. The victim was treated with minor injuries and released fomr the hospital with some Ricola and Halls lozenges. Next up is weather."

Oh holy cow, that is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Jesus_Freak
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM
"Good evening, welcome to ACTION 5 news...

Now THAT is funny!

SkiDog
12-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Git er dun! Now thats sum funny ****e! Ump, you missed yer callin'!:D

SkiDog
12-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Git er dun! Now thats sum funny ****e! Ump, you missed yer callin'!:D
Dang, that wuz sum quick moderatin'!

TMCNo1
12-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Dang, that wuz sum quick moderatin'!

No Skidog, certain words wont show up if you post them!

bradamerry
12-11-2006, 11:14 PM
where did Sporty go?

where did MarkP go?

where did BradAMerry go?

I think it's a K-O-N-spiracy
I still watch from time to time, but have nothing nice to say about my last MC, so I keep it all to myself. The new Triton F&S is great... Spending most of my time with the family at church. God has done some great things in my life over the last 4 months. I haven't had a drink in 4 months and no dipping for 4 weeks. I have become a new man!!! But I'm still a WILDMAN, just do it sober now..

east tx skier
12-11-2006, 11:18 PM
What's up B-rad!

Maristar210
12-11-2006, 11:20 PM
I still watch from time to time, but have nothing nice to say about my last MC, so I keep it all to myself. The new Triton F&S is great... Spending most of my time with the family at church. God has done some great things in my life over the last 4 months. I haven't had a drink in 4 months and no dipping for 4 weeks. I have become a new man!!! But I'm still a WILDMAN, just do it sober now..

There is lots of depth to that paragraph. Sounds like you, sir, have your priorities arrow straight. You have my respect and I wish you and your family the best...

Steve

bradamerry
12-11-2006, 11:21 PM
work...... Started a new job in October, still doing the same thing, just a different company. I went with a new company, I was their first salesman, so I've been busy. They needed my customers and I wanted their MONEY. So far, so good.

bradamerry
12-11-2006, 11:24 PM
There is lots of depth to that paragraph. Sounds like you, sir, have your priorities arrow straight. You have my respect and I wish you and your family the best...

Steve
Thanks alot man...

Email me at bradamerry@gmail.com and I will send you something you to read.

erkoehler
12-11-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm here.....some one need to buy a boat?

Leroy
12-12-2006, 08:30 AM
Great to hear Brad. My new job has bible study every week and been a great experience for me also.

work...... Started a new job in October, still doing the same thing, just a different company. I went with a new company, I was their first salesman, so I've been busy. They needed my customers and I wanted their MONEY. So far, so good.

12-12-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm here.....some one need to buy a boat?
Erkle, when the insects take over and rule the earth, you will be the last human on earth, trying to sell boats to flies and grasshoppers. :uglyhamme

"See here Mr. Dragonfly? this boat has a warm water shower, for those cold morning sets."

12-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Great to hear Brad. My new job has bible study every week and been a great experience for me also.
Thats very interesting in today's day and age. In todays political correct world I am actually surprized to hear that someone hasnt screamed religious discrimination and they had to stop a bible study in the workplace. Ya know what I mean, given all the hoopla about not being able to pray in school, and say "God" in the pledge of allegience, etc... Very interesting.

12-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Ooops, I forgot to say, Good to hear your doing well Brad! Dont forget about us here! Check and say hey. :)

bradamerry
12-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys...

Taking God out of the schools, boy that has worked, hasn't it.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks guys...

Taking God out of the schools, boy that has worked, hasn't it.
Well, my kid still says it the "right";) way in school.....
I better get on with it and start runnin' for chairman of the school board....

Jesus_Freak
12-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Thats very interesting in today's day and age. In todays political correct world I am actually surprized to hear that someone hasnt screamed religious discrimination and they had to stop a bible study in the workplace. Ya know what I mean, given all the hoopla about not being able to pray in school, and say "God" in the pledge of allegience, etc... Very interesting.

Dude....dont get me started on this. I have had Bible study at every job and university I have attended. If it is on my lunch break, it is my time. If someone wants to defend penguins in Alaska on their break, that is their time. Forcing me NOT to speak of Jesus is the same as "forcing morals." OK....biting tongue now....dont want to get rolling.

12-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Dude....dont get me started on this. I have had Bible study at every job and university I have attended. If it is on my lunch break, it is my time. If someone wants to defend penguins in Alaska on their break, that is their time. Forcing me NOT to speak of Jesus is the same as "forcing morals." OK....biting tongue now....dont want to get rolling.
I am not trying to start a rant session, I didnt mean to strike a nerve.:o I just found it interesting because so many whiners whine about something being offended. you know, how you can barely say hello in public without offending some various group. :(

Sodar
12-12-2006, 12:08 PM

I agree! It seems as though you even speak of religion in the workplace you could be stung with a harrassment suit. This is why I bring all my discrimination and prejudices to TT!! JUST KIDDING!!! I could only see a Bible Study, prayer group or any other religious gathering happening at a smaller, privately owned company... I would not imagine that a Bible study is tolerated at a large corporation.

Jesus_Freak
12-12-2006, 12:10 PM
I am not trying to start a rant session, I didnt mean to strike a nerve.:o I just found it interesting because so many whiners whine about something being offended. you know, how you can barely say hello in public without offending some various group. :(

No problem at all. You brought up an excellent point that deserves discussion. The irony is that there is no way to "not offend" someone. A discussion of Jesus offends certain people. An intentional avoidance of a discussion of Jesus (where pertainent) offends me. You know what they say about opinions, right? :D

Sorry to have threadjacked to such an extent :o

Workin' 4 Toys
12-12-2006, 02:43 PM
I hadn't even noticed...;) :D

12-12-2006, 03:01 PM

you NEVER have to be sorry for a thread jack:D

Hoosier Bob
12-12-2006, 09:39 PM
A little Jesus never hurt anyone! I doubt a little more would hurt either:o

Hoosier Bob
12-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Nice Job B-RAD! Good to hear, I may be calling you!:o
HB

bradamerry
12-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Nice Job B-RAD! Good to hear, I may be calling you!:o
HB
anytime............ just PM for the new #

BriEOD
12-12-2006, 10:10 PM
BRAD!! Great to see your avatar. I'm glad things are going well for you, Brandy and the little one. Give me a shout sometime brother.

bradamerry
12-12-2006, 10:30 PM
BRAD!! Great to see your avatar. I'm glad things are going well for you, Brandy and the little one. Give me a shout sometime brother.
I see your team and my coach are turning things around. I can ship you guys Mes Miles if you want...:(

RexDog1
11-06-2008, 05:00 PM
BUMP

I did love this thread:D

TMCNo1
11-06-2008, 06:57 PM
BUMP

I did love this thread:D

What a joke, kind like the election, but forklifts are everywhere now!

dapicatti
11-06-2008, 09:01 PM
I totally forgot about this. Makes me miss all the bad spelling and other randomness of Rod.

kjohnson
11-07-2008, 08:24 AM

I feel the same way after getting ridiculed for buying the West Coast Slalom DVD.

Sodar
11-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I feel the same way after getting ridiculed for buying the West Coast Slalom DVD.

No one ever ridiculed you. I just re-read the thread and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I cannot be certain on that, since you deleted your posts, though.

Sorry if you feel you need to leave and got your feelings hurt.

flipper
11-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Is this the part where I say I'm sorry for offering $7? I didn't think you'd get bent out of shape for having some fun, and I guess others didn't either. This is the kind of stuff people have been talking about the last couple days about how much fun we use to be able to have here, and now people seem to get bent out of shape over nothing. Sorry if you feel ridiculed, but we were just having fun like we use to be able to over here.

PendO
11-07-2008, 12:02 PM

How are you recovering ... need some kleenex (pram pays shipping) ...

kjohnson
11-07-2008, 01:07 PM
F--- you jerk

flipper
11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
wow, so much for the apology

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
F--- you jerk

Keep pulling this and you will not have to stop posting, but instead you will not be allowed to post. Wait till super mod sees this!

6ballsisall
11-07-2008, 01:11 PM
No one has a sense of humor these days...........

sigh

Monte
11-07-2008, 01:13 PM
What is up with so many people getting their underwear all bunched up here lately? My goodness, this is a forum. A fun forum for the most part. Yes people have differing opinions, but most of it can be taken with a grain of salt.

BTW Sodar? Why all the Ban Sodar comments? Whose cornflakes did you take a leak in?

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Steve's... it's a long story.

Ban Sodar.

Maristar210
11-07-2008, 01:15 PM
F--- you jerk

Nice

Guess who is getting banned :mad:

Maristar210
11-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Steve's... it's a long story.

Ban Sodar.

Who is Steve?

You mean Bert?

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Who is Steve?

You mean Bert?

Steve is Quint.

Maristar210
11-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey are you the same Kevin Johnson who played basketball for the Suns?

If you are you had a great first step,

If you're not then your something else coming here saying that...

Now go watch your DVD 8p

Maristar210
11-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Steve is Quint.

No you idiot - Monte is Bert

Steve is Staristar

Jeez Cameroonie come on now

ttu
11-07-2008, 01:20 PM
lord people, lighten up.

there has been way to much bashing each other.

is it the economy
is it the next president
or is it fall and winter blues

6ballsisall
11-07-2008, 01:21 PM
What is up with so many people getting their underwear all bunched up here lately? My goodness, this is a forum. A fun forum for the most part. Yes people have differing opinions, but most of it can be taken with a grain of salt.

BTW Sodar? Why all the Ban Sodar comments? Whose cornflakes did you take a leak in?

Hey Monte, you are no longer aloud to post this kind of reason.

Also, you should be banned because your state went Blue on us. 8p

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:22 PM
It's FUN !

Monte
11-07-2008, 01:23 PM
lord people, lighten up.

there has been way to much bashing each other.

is it the economy
is it the next president
or is it fall and winter blues

None of the above. Sodar is urinating in peoples breakfast :confused:

ttu
11-07-2008, 01:25 PM

thank god i don't eat breakfast very often.:D

Monte
11-07-2008, 01:26 PM
thank god i don't eat breakfast very often.:D

I haven't eaten breakfast in years:cool: Brunch? now that is a different story;)

Monte
11-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey Monte, you are no longer aloud to post this kind of reason.

Also, you should be banned because your state went Blue on us. 8p

I tried man.. How many church bus tires do you expect me to put a nail in?:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
11-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I tried man.. How many church bus tires do you expect me to put a nail in?:rolleyes:

I think peeing in the gas tank would have worked better. You could've gotten lessons from Sodar about peeing on stuff

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:28 PM

I had to go.... p*ss happens.

11-07-2008, 01:29 PM
does anyone know where I can get some set screws for my Monza?

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:29 PM

Your local forklift dealer can get them.

pram
11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Ask Freddy I bet he knows where to get some from

Monte
Thank God I don't eat cereal. You don't have any strange fetishes leaning you toward sausage and eggs do you?

6ballsisall

UMP they are heavy, make sure you get Ricci to deliver them to you in his 4x4 Diesel, ok?

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Thank God I don't eat cereal. You don't have any strange fetishes leaning you toward sausage and eggs do you?

No... no sausage fetishes. UMP has those covered enough for this whole board.

Monte
11-07-2008, 01:33 PM
No... no sausage fetishes. UMP has those covered enough for this whole board.

UMP seems to have a lot of fetishes:rolleyes:

pram
11-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Wow that KJ dude ain't gots no sense of humor at all does he???

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Wow that KJ dude ain't gots no sense of humor at all does he???

Either that or he does not like us..... AT ALL!

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:34 PM

You call them fetishes... I call them homosexual tendencies. Both work.

11-07-2008, 01:35 PM

For real ???

pram
11-07-2008, 01:39 PM

TRUDAT

/Hey JJ is it ok that I use the trudat in this situation?
//what about the slashy slash things?
///how you make out with that Donkey thing?
////slashy slash slash

pram
11-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Either that or he does not like us..... AT ALL!

No it's gotta be him

I mean who the H doesn't like us:D

Maristar210
11-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Where is Gene?

"This is what Children do"

LOL

Sodar
11-07-2008, 01:46 PM
No it's gotta be him

I mean who the H doesn't like us:D

Well........... That list would be longer than the list of those who did like us.

pram
11-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Well........... That list would be longer than the list of those who did like us.

BAN SODAR!!!!!

11-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

pram
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

now just how did this post lead to a better forum??

pram
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
/jeffica
//slashy
///slash
////mofo

6ballsisall
11-07-2008, 02:01 PM
TRUDAT

/Hey JJ is it ok that I use the trudat in this situation?
//what about the slashy slash things?
///how you make out with that Donkey thing?
////slashy slash slash

Those slashy slashies rule.

cbryan70
11-07-2008, 02:19 PM
When is the show tonight damn it

pram
11-07-2008, 02:27 PM
what time does Mrs. cbryan70 get home?

ROTFLMFAO

Sodar
11-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Right after she tells the new hubby that she is "going out with the girls"

cbryan70
11-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I wonder if she will pay shipping on the GD? Maybe her husband will?

Maristar210
11-07-2008, 02:40 PM
9:30 EASTERN

Hey KJ - Right here :D

Sodar
11-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Maybe she will pay the shipping on West Coast Slalom, Pram can pay for it and they can send it to you!

cbryan70
11-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I think you are on to somthing here!

pram
11-07-2008, 03:05 PM
ok as long as I can have a copy of it at some point in my life I am in

cbryan70
11-07-2008, 03:07 PM
To pay shipping for the Grilldome?

pram
11-07-2008, 03:08 PM
:noface: the DVD from KJ

cbryan70
11-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Who is KJ is this the guy who called other people names?

pram
11-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Who is KJ is this the guy who called other people names?

He's the dude who won't sell us his DVD for $7 including shipping

Sodar
11-07-2008, 03:19 PM
He's the dude who won't sell us his DVD for $7 including shipping

He was also mean to Pendo.

cbryan70
11-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Ohhh the dvd you can DL on the internet for free?

flipper
11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
That would be the one

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 04:02 PM
No one has a sense of humor these days...........

sigh

Here's the download,

TMCNo1
11-07-2008, 04:05 PM

You want to buy a DVD on how to install them?

Doug G
11-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Most forklift dealers install set screws as side work. I would go to a forklift shop

Skipper
11-07-2008, 04:41 PM
F--- you jerk

Wow, they look so nice in the avatar.....whodahthunkit?

pram
11-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Wow, they look so nice in the avatar.....whodahthunkit?

pictures can be so deceiving

Doug G
11-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Ever heard a neighbor of a murderer on TV say "he was really an a$$ and scared us all the time, thank god they locked him up finally" ? It's always the nice ones that keep to themselves...

Sodar
11-07-2008, 05:09 PM
You never know who will lash out!

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=23391&stc=1&d=1182442140

pram
11-07-2008, 05:11 PM
whatcha suppose happened to the chicken

loeweb
11-07-2008, 05:12 PM
yeah you never suspect a guy standing in front of a catamaran with his wife to use the F word. Can't anyone take a joke anymore

pram
11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Did KFC get the rest of it?

loeweb
11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Bet they did pick it up and put it on the greasy buffet.

flipper
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm thinkin' they made biodiesel for the forklift out of it

loeweb
11-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Need a whole family of chickens to run a forklift. Maybe there is more than one that got sacrificed.