PDA

View Full Version : Best Price For Perfect Pass!!

lassy
12-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I just ordered wakeboard pro for much much less than my MC dealer who quoted me $1400 + tax +shipping.

Call Brandon at Central KY Inboards 859-396-0518 or email: centralkyinboard@aol.com and tell him Eric sent you.

Same person with the 2005 Digital P.P. Wakeboard Pro on www.ski-it-again.com

Jesus_Freak
12-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Definitely "pass" along the contact info.

H20skeefreek
12-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Fellow freak: The best place to buy: www.skiertoskier.com (http://www.skiertoskier.com) or I think there is still one on www.ski-it-again.com (http://www.ski-it-again.com)

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Max at skiertoskier is great. For a while (a couple of years ago), Schnitz was selling them at rock bottom prices. He is selling them again, so his prices would probably be worth checking out. With the two things I've purchased from him (prop and PP digital pro), I've had very good experiences.

Jesus_Freak
12-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Thank you very much gentlemen! I have not had time to do the research on what exactly I need. While that is not your problem, if you feel sorry for me you can give me the short version: What is the absolute minimum I need to control the speed, in terms of version and components?

MYMC
12-06-2006, 04:00 PM
And here I was doing it for $900...silly me.

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 04:34 PM
You coulda made an extra $100!!!

MYMC
12-06-2006, 04:59 PM
You coulda made an extra $100!!!
You'd be surprised how often I hear that.

H20skeefreek
12-06-2006, 05:03 PM
mymc, is that with or w/o a paddle wheel? with or w/o smart timer?

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
My guess is with paddle wheel, no smart timer.

MYMC
12-06-2006, 06:01 PM
mymc, is that with or w/o a paddle wheel? with or w/o smart timer?
Wakeboard pro...includes paddle wheel...no timers included.

H20skeefreek
12-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Jesus freak, if you can get that w/o paddle wheel, and with a smart timer, I'd jump on that.

MYMC, what are you getting for a slalom switch?

Farmer Ted
12-06-2006, 06:50 PM
And here I was doing it for $900...silly me.

how hard is that to DIY it on a LT1?

Does that have the paddle wheel?

I might be able to swing that in Jan......

André
12-06-2006, 07:03 PM
how hard is that to DIY it on a LT1?

Does that have the paddle wheel?

I might be able to swing that in Jan......

Peace of cake to install FT!!!
Real easy,go for it...if you don't sell your boat!
Sooooooooooooooooo much easier for your driver and more fun for the skier!:)

H20skeefreek
12-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Ted, DO IT!! It's the best thing I ever did for my skiing, and for my marriage. I will never, ever, ever have a boat without it again.

Farmer Ted
12-06-2006, 08:36 PM
we're going to keep the boat for a year or two longer

I wonder if this new fangled GPS cruise control will force PP to drop their prices...

does the wakeboard pro have the paddle wheel?

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 08:47 PM
The software, i.e., the chip, for WB Pro and Digital Pro is the same. You just select one or the other when you first initialize the system (Digital Pro includes a WB Pro setting, but not vice versa, although there is a rec slalom mode in WB Pro that is rpm based. Wakeboard pro requires the paddle wheel as does the trick mode and general speed mode. The slalom mode is all rpm based and does not require the paddle wheel. So if you're wakeboarding, you'll need the paddle wheel.

If you're not course skiing, you don't need the Digital Pro package. You can always upgrade to DP later by buying a smart timer for about $200 or less. Then, just reset the system to DP.

Farmer Ted
12-06-2006, 10:01 PM
The software, i.e., the chip, for WB Pro and Digital Pro is the same. You just select one or the other when you first initialize the system (Digital Pro includes a WB Pro setting, but not vice versa, although there is a rec slalom mode in WB Pro that is rpm based. Wakeboard pro requires the paddle wheel as does the trick mode and general speed mode. The slalom mode is all rpm based and does not require the paddle wheel. So if you're wakeboarding, you'll need the paddle wheel.

If you're not course skiing, you don't need the Digital Pro package. You can always upgrade to DP later by buying a smart timer for about $200 or less. Then, just reset the system to DP.

Thanks Dougy!

I had my briefing with the movers today, they come and pack our stuff, haul it, and unpack it at the new house, all we have to do is supervise.

Then I find out I'm going to get paid to haul my boat over there.

Wait it get's better.

I'm going to get a whopping $1,700 to "move" my boat.

That's going to pay for PP

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Then get digital pro. You'll be glad you did. I'll bring the course.

Jesus_Freak
12-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Wakeboard pro...includes paddle wheel...no timers included.

Sorry for PMing you...:o ...didnt know you were going to include details here.

Thanks.

Jesus_Freak
12-07-2006, 02:17 AM

Thank you! So...if I am processing English at the correct rate, you are saying that I need, for course skiing, a Digital Pro with no wheel.

H20skeefreek
12-07-2006, 07:37 AM
Thank you! So...if I am processing English at the correct rate, you are saying that I need, for course skiing, a Digital Pro with no wheel.
And a smart timer.

Jesus_Freak
12-07-2006, 08:47 AM
And a smart timer.

Yes, thanks, but I dont have magnets on my course yet. I think I may have to wait another year to bite off the timer/magnet proposition.