PDA

View Full Version : Holiday thread...

P-hat_in_Cincy
12-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey all,
I know it's early, but since some may start filtering out for the holiday season(s), I just wanted to pass along our warmest wishes for a safe and happy holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Happy Holidays!

Mikey
12-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Merry Christmas to you too. Nice work on the picture.:cool:

trickskier
12-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone as well!!!

Jesus_Freak
12-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Merry Christmas to you as well. Agreed that the postcard is excellent!

TX.X-30 fan
12-06-2006, 03:39 PM
:) Great card, Happy holidays to all.:)

TMCNo1
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!

Chief
12-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

A tradition in my house is to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Never get tired of the Griswalds! How can you with quotes like: "Is Rusty still in the Navy?" "You couldn't hear a dump truck going through a Nitro Glycerian Plant" "Sh!tters Full" "He's got a little Mississippi leg hound in him" "I couldn't be more suprised if I woke up with my head sewed to the carpet". Oh I could go on and on!

Hope Santa is good to all!

The Crosby Family!

Monte
12-06-2006, 07:59 PM

A tradition in my house is to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Never get tired of the Griswalds! How can you with quotes like: "Is Rusty still in the Navy?" "You couldn't hear a dump truck going through a Nitro Glycerian Plant" "Sh!tters Full" "He's go a little Mississippi leg hound in him" "I couldn't be more suprised if I woke up with my head sewed to the carpet". Oh I could go on and on!

The Crosby Family!

Dangit man!!! Do you realize what you may have started if UMP reads that post??? AND... HE WILL:rolleyes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

trickskier
12-06-2006, 08:30 PM

A tradition in my house is to watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Never get tired of the Griswalds! How can you with quotes like: "Is Rusty still in the Navy?" "You couldn't hear a dump truck going through a Nitro Glycerian Plant" "Sh!tters Full" "He's go a little Mississippi leg hound in him" "I couldn't be more suprised if I woke up with my head sewed to the carpet". Oh I could go on and on!

The Crosby Family!
Good One Wade!!

Chief
12-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Dangit man!!! Do you realize what you may have started if UMP reads that post??? AND... HE WILL:rolleyes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Where is UMP? I thought he was going to get in on this?

Monte
12-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Where is UMP? I thought he was going to get in on this?

I really thought so too! Shows what we know!:confused:

dapicatti
12-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to our new MC family. It's been great getting to know everyone this year.:toast:

TMCNo1
12-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Got this Christmas e-mail card and wanted to pass it along to all of you!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=ER13610552