PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Sports Marine - Liquid Addiction

Foilin_fool
12-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Liquid Sports Marine of Jacksonville is having a Board & Boat Blowout this Sunday. December 10, 2006 from 10am - 6pm, ONE DAY ONLY!

Pro Athletes, Hooter's Girls & Wings, DJ Slique hanging out, and EVERYTHING is on sale.

Check out www.liquidsportsmarine.com for more details. Come check out the new Jacksonville showroom and fully stocked proshop.

Call me 904-854-9100 or email me at cliff@liquidsportsmarine.com if you have any questions.

See ya there!
Cliff

Jim@BAWS
12-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Hey Cliff,
That sounds pretty cool. I have my own LIQUID ADDICTION and I have a HOOTER'S ADDICITON. Maybe I can get out of my sale down in Tampa and come there for Hooter's wings (25 Drummies Please MEDIUM) Hope your event goes well. We are susposed to get a litlle rain Sat for our POLAR BEAR tournament

Jim@BAWS

Faded & X9-Rated
12-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Sounds excellent! Maybe I'll swing by on my way down to the Jaguar Game!

Foilin_fool
12-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Hey Cliff,
That sounds pretty cool. I have my own LIQUID ADDICTION and I have a HOOTER'S ADDICITON. Maybe I can get out of my sale down in Tampa and come there for Hooter's wings (25 Drummies Please MEDIUM) Hope your event goes well. We are susposed to get a litlle rain Sat for our POLAR BEAR tournament

Jim@BAWS

Thanks Jim. Good Luck with your event as well. Maybe we should swap names of events - We have a FREEZE warning tonight here in Jax. In Florida, what gives??

Anyway, come on up Sunday morning and I'll have the wings ready for you! If I can do anything to help with yours, please let me know.

See ya,
Cliff

Jim@BAWS
12-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Make sure SKIDOG and TRICKSKIER are there

HIDE THE BEER I am tellin YA HIDE THE BEER and the Cutty Shark

Jim@BAWS

PS. I hope it is not tooooo coooold for the HOTTER GIRLS

TMCNo1
12-07-2006, 08:47 PM

Jim@BAWS

Trickshier probably won't be there, he is having outpatient hernia surgery tomorrow.

trickskier
12-09-2006, 07:16 AM

Jim@BAWS

Hey Jim, it's Cutty Sark, and I have PLENTY.....and the colder the better for the Hooters girls! It will be like a wet t-shirt contest without H2o!

Cliff I hope to make it, feeling pretty good considering I have a new 6" scar!!!

jaxrider
12-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to show Liquid Sports Marine here in Jax some love. Some buddies and I stopped by and it was great. Thanks for the food, stickers, and mags. Also, a quick thanks to Zane for helping me out with bindings and other questions. It was nice to get some advise from a few pros. Great event and great day!

Chief
12-10-2006, 11:01 PM

Foilin_fool
12-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Thanks to everyone that stopped by on Sunday. I want to say Thank You to Travis Moye, Wade Cox, Jeff House & Zane Schwenk for hanging out with us all day and signing autographs and talking with everyone! These guys were awesome!

Check out our website www.liquidsportsmarine.com for all of the pictures. Here are a couple from that day:

Jeff House, Zane Schwenk & Travis Moye
http://www.liquidsportsmarine.com/images/one_day_sale/IMG_6729_opt.jpg

What would it be without Hooter's Girls??
http://www.liquidsportsmarine.com/images/one_day_sale/IMG_6750_opt.jpg

Zane practicing his drafting skilz for the 500!
http://www.liquidsportsmarine.com/images/one_day_sale/IMG_6749_opt.jpg

SkiDog
12-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I would have shown up, but I went to this party at a certain guys house on Sat. night, (not to mention any names Cliff) and he got me all drunked up! I wuz hurtin Sun. morning to bad to make the drive!:friday: :toast: :shocked:

costal190
12-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks Cliff for all the stuff in the bags:) We really enjoyed meeting all the Pro Riders. Unbelivable the committment they have to the sport & M.C. To be in the spotlight like they are they act just like everyone else. Talked to Wade Cox outside for 10 or 15 min., introduced himself as Wade, thought he was just someone that had stopped by interested in the M.C. but when we got in the car my wife said to me, that was Wade Cox you were talking to. I felt like an idiot after that:o Thanks for everything.

TMCNo1
12-11-2006, 06:42 PM
I would have shown up, but I went to this party at a certain guys house on Sat. night, (not to mention any names Cliff) and he got me all drunked up! I wuz hurtin Sun. morning to bad to make the drive!
At least you are consistant!!!!!!!!!!!:D 8p ;)Lynn sends her love!

trickskier
12-11-2006, 07:25 PM
I would have shown up, but I went to this party at a certain guys house on Sat. night, (not to mention any names Cliff) and he got me all drunked up! I wuz hurtin Sun. morning to bad to make the drive!:friday: :toast:
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I had hernia surgey Friday and made it, so you're going to tell me a little headache kept you from coming? You didn't come because you knew I was going to be there to collect.......:uglyhamme :friday:

A.I. Rider
12-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Cliff,
I have to apologize that I missed out. I had to go out of town for work at the last minute. It sounds like I missed a great time. Thanks for the heads up!

Brian

stuie
12-12-2006, 09:04 AM
Is anyone having a sale between Dec. 22 and Jan. 6?? :rolleyes: I"ll be down from Toronto, staying in Bradenton and will be looking for a wakeboard and other stuff.

Stuart

trickskier
12-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Is anyone having a sale between Dec. 22 and Jan. 6?? :rolleyes: I"ll be down from Toronto, staying in Bradenton and will be looking for a wakeboard and other stuff.

Stuart

Call Jim or Chuck at Bay Area Water Sports 813-996-2297

SkiDog
12-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I had hernia surgey Friday and made it, so you're going to tell me a little headache kept you from coming? You didn't come because you knew I was going to be there to collect.......:uglyhamme :friday:

Now I ask you, did Cliff give you the Hernia? No I don't think so. On second thought, he probably did. But I can tell you, the S.O.B. MADE me drink all those Jeger shots! He had NO mercy on me. That, along with the fact that there were some BIG hooters at the party too!:D
Tricky, you know I'm good for that case of Bud. You got it coming!

trickskier
12-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Tricky, you know I'm good for that case of Bud. You got it coming!

Just funning with you Dog!!!! :D

Foilin_fool
12-12-2006, 10:10 AM

Stuart

Come see me here in Jacksonville. I'll get you hooked up.

Cliff
904-854-9100

SkiDog
12-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Just funning with you Dog!!!! :D

Tricky, you're about to catch me on the post count!:mad: :( :mad:

atlfootr
12-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Tricky, you're about to catch me on the post count!:mad: :( skidog 1,095
tricky 1,029

atlfootr 1,981 :purplaugh :purplaugh

SkiDog
12-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Now why do you have to go and brag?!?!!?:D :D :D

TMCNo1
01-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Now why do you have to go and brag?!?!!?

Hey Gene, Gene! We need some intervention here! You set the standard, now enforce'um! :D :rolleyes: 8p If you don't, Skidog will sic his per guard peacock on you.

trickskier
01-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Tricky, you're about to catch me on the post count!:mad: :( :mad:
Yeah. I'm CHOMPING away at it Dog!!!