PDA

View Full Version : I would be so !@#%& MAD!!!!!!

milkmania
12-06-2006, 12:05 PM
McDonald's Strip Search Video

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2694049

lassy
12-06-2006, 12:35 PM
that is disturbing....

is the story on tonight?

ttu
12-06-2006, 12:37 PM
I cannot believe something like this could happen.

Can you say "lawsuit".

jbfootin
12-06-2006, 01:06 PM
There are some sick people out there! Could you imagine if that was your daughter!!!

First off I hope that my children would be smarter than to let this happen...but if it did I think I would go out of control!!!!

JohnnyB
12-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Yup, I echo Jay's feelings.....I would want cold blood if that was my daughter.

I was stuck in a waiting room on Friday night watching it....I was truly disgusted that people could be so stupid (the manager and others). I only saw up to the part where the maintenance guy came in and put a stop to it. Who was behind the whole thing? What was the rest of the story?

trickskier
12-06-2006, 01:22 PM
If that were my daughter........He'd wish he'd never been born!!!!

Archimedes
12-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Yup, death by bungy for the perpetrator of that mess. But then I also question the girl's parents for even letting that girl appear on 20/20. What are people thinking?

It always boggles my mind how people want to be on the news. Every other night there's some horrible tragedy where someone's killed and within two hours the family's on camera talking to reporters about how much they loved Julio. whatthef???

kycat2007
12-06-2006, 02:43 PM
I live right down the road from that McDonalds. (Insert joe here).
Wow I guess you shrug it off until you actually see it.

Monte
12-06-2006, 02:45 PM
I saw that on dateline the other night. That is insane. The girl is suing McD's for 200mil (rightfully so) . The manager is an idiot or an accompice in my opinion. The only one seeing the inside of bars is the Mngr's ex fiance. I just have a problem believing anybody (mnger) could be that stupid. What makes it even worse is how long it lasted... I agree with everybody... If it were my daughter I'd be sitting in jail cause somebody would be hurt...baseball bat style... bad...

M-Funf
12-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I saw that on dateline the other night. That is insane. The girl is suing McD's for 200mil (rightfully so) .

Is that why McD just sold off their burrito restaurants???

Kidding aside, if that were my daughter, or even the daughter of a friend, I'd be loading the .45 while driving to have a little chat with that ahole.

LakePirate
12-06-2006, 04:06 PM
While this is horrible I have one question.

Was that Wayne Newton interviewing the girl?

kycat2007
12-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Lake you always looking for the real story. :D

LakePirate
12-06-2006, 04:19 PM

At least I didn't insert Joe..

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-06-2006, 04:24 PM
as Lakey says, he does what he can to help out. :cool: :)

Way to go Lakey, I was wondering if that interviewer was in his fan club or what. ;)

jbfootin
12-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Did they ID the guy that was on the other end of the phone?:confused:

Monte
12-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Did they ID the guy that was on the other end of the phone?:confused:

They "did" but couldn't pin it on him. Found the phone card from another such call made to a Taco Hell in his house. Have him on camera buying the card used in this one, but there's reasonable doubt. Just because he bought the card, it cannot be verified he "used" the card...

jbfootin
12-06-2006, 04:59 PM
This is just hard to believe that anyone fell for this....

"OK the "police" on the other end of the line here are telling me that I need to spank you because you are a naughty naughty girl....I guess we have to do this.......Now I have to make you run naked in place....Now I have to make you do jumping jacks naked....boy these local police sure are thorough! I'm just happy to do my part to help the "police" out":rolleyes:

You've just been Punked!...DumbA$$

Monte
12-06-2006, 05:08 PM
This is just hard to believe that anyone fell for this....

"OK the "police" on the other end of the line here are telling me that I need to spank you because you are a naughty naughty girl....I guess we have to do this.......Now I have to make you run naked in place....Now I have to make you do jumping jacks naked....boy these local police sure are thorough! I'm just happy to do my part to help the "police" out":rolleyes:

Oh... it got worse... the fiance of the mngr. was forced to search her mouth with one of his lower extremities...

SKI*MC
12-06-2006, 11:32 PM
dude i hope that you are just kidding about that one!

And, seriously, how would that manager not know whats going on!? She was almost naked to begin with!! AN APRON COVERING HER UP! I hope the manager never gets a job EVER again. I hope someplace as crappy as the city sewage plant would't even hire her!!

Archimedes
12-07-2006, 12:22 AM
I hope someplace as crappy as the city sewage plant would't even hire her!!

Well since she was a night manager at McDonalds, I think you already got your wish. The sewage plant would be a step up.

Archimedes
12-07-2006, 12:23 AM
They "did" but couldn't pin it on him. Found the phone card from another such call made to a Taco Hell in his house. Have him on camera buying the card used in this one, but there's reasonable doubt. Just because he bought the card, it cannot be verified he "used" the card...

All someone needs to do is post his name and address on the web and I'll bet any number of people would go do what the cops can't.

jimmer2880
12-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Seriously though.... This went way too far. Where does common sense start to tell you this is not a real cop? I'm sorry, but everyone one in this story who actively participated needs to go to JAIL. Including the stupid female manager who asked her to strip naked in the first place.

Leroy
12-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Thank goodness for the one guy that said no. McDonalds is in serious trouble. Manager and that man are idiots.

H20skeefreek
12-07-2006, 07:32 AM
"that man" isn't an idiot, because he was in on it. He didn't get fooled, he planned it. Did you see the way the threw the apron back at her and told her not to tell? He was definitely in on it. Being the managers fiance, I'm suprised he didn't know about the camera in the office.

richardsoncd
12-07-2006, 09:05 AM
"that man" isn't an idiot, because he was in on it. He didn't get fooled, he planned it. Did you see the way the threw the apron back at her and told her not to tell? He was definitely in on it. Being the managers fiance, I'm suprised he didn't know about the camera in the office.

I agree, that dude should be put in the slammer for sexual assault, rape, etc. No one is that f*&#ing stupid. Hopefully everyone involved will get what they deserve.

Workin' 4 Toys
12-07-2006, 09:20 AM
OMG...............This is wrong on so many levels. I don't know about you guys, but I had a hard time watching that I was so steamed..:mad: