PDA

View Full Version : New MC Dealer in New England

beatle78
12-05-2006, 08:39 PM
We have another MC dealer opening in Pembroke, MA. If anyone is looking for a new boat he claims to be giving good deals until the end of the season.

http://www.nefwm.com/

BuoyChaser
08-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Bill is a great guy and a strong supporter of the INT Ski & Wakeboard Tourneys throughout New England, http://www.intleague.com/newengland/sponsors.html

Olive
08-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Just to add a "true life" experience to this thread. Here's an honest history. The owner of New England Freshwater Marine is Jay Guthro and he is without doubt an outstanding person. All too ofter we as a buying group pounce on the horrible service providers (which is good), but we forget to tell the group about "good" service providers -- Jay is clearly one of the good guys.

Not blowing smoke -- I purchased an used Malibu from Freshwater Marine in June (my boat is listed on his site) -- he's in MA -- I live in Michigan.

Jay was brokering the boat on a trade, and we worked out a deal -- here is why you need to make a note of this individual -- communciation level is excellent (same day e-mail service -- always), flexiblity (I found some issues on my boat that I didn't pickup or couldn't pick up during the water test - Jay provided a credit to the original purchase cost -- on a used boat, on a non MC product, 4 states away!), integrety -- I've never doubted his word -- drove 14 hours to pick up the boat on his discription and belief that he would make things right -- he has.

Remember to support the people that earn the right to be supported. I work for a Detroit based auto firm -- and we struggle with Dealer issues all the time -- policy adjustments, and fairness win customers and support the brand they are associated with -- Master Craft are great products... if I'm ever lucky enough to find an used x-star -- I'll make that drive to MA. Listed below is the Dealer information:

Jay Guthro
New England Freshwater Marine Inc.
MasterCraft Boats
520 Washington St. (RT 53)
PO Box 487
Pembroke MA 02359
781.829.9950 - fax
www.nefwm.com
jay@nefwm.com

Again -- I now own a Malibu VLX, but I'd be happy to provide a reference on this Dealer -- if you have questions, send me an e-mail.

Enjoy the rest of the summer -- Olive (Leo)

jaysus
08-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks everyone. Bill and I are trying to do our best to deliver the experience we desired as owners ourselves. We will make mistakes, but the first step is recognizing them, and the second is how they are handled.

Thanks again for the business Leo, and sharing your experience with us.

Congrats to everyone that participated in this weekends Slalom Double Header and to Yves who took 1st in his division, and is also the owner of a sick new black and slate grey X7.

-Jay
jay@nefwm.com

Flatwaterfooter
08-06-2007, 11:16 AM
I also have heard great things about NEFWM. I will be in the market in the next year or so and head that way.

jasper
09-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Jay is top notch. He has been very helpful to me eventhough I bought a used MC from a private seller. Give them your business.

surfacetension
09-07-2007, 05:48 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! That yellow/white /orange 190 is SWEEEEEET