PDA

View Full Version : beagle champion

rodltg2
12-04-2006, 07:04 PM
i've been looking for puppies to give my fiance for xmas. she has been bugging me for puppy for ever. anyway while looking at the ads i came across one titled " Champion beagle" . i know what he meant but when i opened the ad and saw the pic the last thing i thought of was champion. his pose and expression does not scream champion :D

totally cracked me up.

André
12-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Neighbor got one.Barks a lot and heads for the woods as soon as he can.Tracking dog...
Cute face!

H20skeefreek
12-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Neighbor got one.Barks a lot and heads for the woods as soon as he can.Tracking dog...
Cute face!
Barking is not quite an accurate description of what a beagle does. It's more of a bark/howl/groan that is painful to your ears, but you know, whatever floats your boat. Also, hounds do have a distinct "smell" to them. They do run away a lot too.

Please note that I do not dislike hounds, I just think that you need to be SURE that you want a beagle, and they aren't the best "gift" dogs. They are adorable though.

rodltg2
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
actually i dont want a beagle , i just clicked on the link.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Thats a nise luking dog Rod. I hope it dunt pee on yur flore. 8p :cool:

trickskier
12-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Thats a nise luking dog Rod. I hope it dunt pee on yur flore. 8p :cool:

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme

dapicatti
12-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Unless you are going to show a dog you don't really need a champion. Check petfinder.com. There are plenty of great dogs out there just waiting for you.

bcampbe7
12-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Get her a silver lab.
Silver labs (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=silver+lab&btnG=Google+Search)

JEREMY79
12-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I have a beagle. I grew up with them. A well trained dog will not bark, or run away. I know if mine bark, I better look and see what it is.
They are a small dog, but have a huge heart. They are very loving