PDA

View Full Version : MC Toys...for the kids?

jkski
12-04-2006, 05:07 PM
A friend of mine is looking for a MC Toy Boat for his son. Recently on a trip to Toys R Us, his son saw a truck, trailer and MC boat combo for sale, but for obvious reasons could not buy it for him at the time. When he went back to get it, it was gone and the clerks have no idea what it was.
So, the search is on...has anyone seen or come across a toy MC boat, on a trailer being pulled by a toy truck? If so, please point me in the right direction, Santa is coming soon!
Not sure if it was RC or not, but it does not have to be.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Did I mention that this guy owns a CC but his son likes MC better.... let's not let his son down!

TX.X-30 fan
12-04-2006, 05:17 PM
A friend of mine is looking for a MC Toy Boat for his son. Recently on a trip to Toys R Us, his son saw a truck, trailer and MC boat combo for sale, but for obvious reasons could not buy it for him at the time. When he went back to get it, it was gone and the clerks have no idea what it was.
So, the search is on...has anyone seen or come across a toy MC boat, on a trailer being pulled by a toy truck? If so, please point me in the right direction, Santa is coming soon!
Not sure if it was RC or not, but it does not have to be.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Did I mention that this guy owns a CC but his son likes MC better.... let's not let his son down!

Wife got a rc x star at wally world. It has a stand too, like for my sons dresser. I hung his little 118 board on his wall, looks pretty cool.

TMCNo1
12-04-2006, 05:26 PM
We went to 2 different Toys-R-Us looking for other Xmas gifts and they both had them. They did not have the boat only like W-M, just had the Toy Rig.

Jim@BAWS
12-04-2006, 05:51 PM
WALMART was selling them

Jim@BAWS

jkski
12-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Thanks guys, I'll just have to keep my eyes open at both of the stores you've mentioned, they are bound to get more in. I may even have to get one for myself!

Workin' 4 Toys
12-05-2006, 12:24 AM
If I recall, I got the two little ones at Walmart, and the big one at a hobby shop.

Maristar210
12-05-2006, 12:39 AM
I have two small ones from Walmart....

jkski
12-05-2006, 03:37 PM
We went to 2 different Toys-R-Us looking for other Xmas gifts and they both had them. They did not have the boat only like W-M, just had the Toy Rig.

So I checked my local Toys R Us again last night and they do not have any. The WM has the RC toy boat, but not the entire rig. I checked-out their websites and they don't show anything. Any suggestions?
Does anyone want to buy one and ship it to me..naturally I'll pay you for it and the shipping?

bcampbe7
12-05-2006, 03:40 PM
So I checked my local Toys R Us again last night and they do not have any. The WM has the RC toy boat, but not the entire rig. I checked-out their websites and they don't show anything. Any suggestions?
Does anyone want to buy one and ship it to me..naturally I'll pay you for it and the shipping?

I think we are heading to Toys R' Us this weekend. PM me your number and I will give you a call while I'm there.

jkski
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
It has been found! My friend just called and he found it at a Toys R Us in another town.
Thanks again for all the help.

Ryan
12-05-2006, 04:39 PM
The big one is on Amazon.com for 29.95. They are made by New Bright if that helps your internet search.

Danimal
12-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Here's the boat - No tow vehicle, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BRIGHT-RADIO-CONTROL-MASTERCRAFT-SKI-BOAT_W0QQitemZ330045219759QQihZ014QQcategoryZ19033 QQcmdZViewItem

and here

http://pooltoy.com/racomaskibo.html