PDA

View Full Version : Made In The Usa

Chief
12-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Take a look around your house, we are selling our country away. Buy American! Made in Japan is no longer the problem, it's made in China. That's why they are building a military force to be reckon with. They have bought several new sub's and are working on building aircraft carriers.

Hoosier Bob
12-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I have not seen anything that China makes that competes with Amercanese! Most of the "Hilljacks" buying scooters and quads from Pep Boys and Walmart helped build that sub! Regardless, We better figure out a way to build a better product. No one with a brain will buy Chinese just because it is cheaper. The problem with Japan was it was cheaper and "Better!" Anyway good to know as I thought fireworks were their main export! I think Tennessee could put China out of business all together!

milkmania
12-03-2006, 07:46 PM
I was in the Choctaw Travel Plaza (read, "Native American") and saw this nice looking metal-work motorcycle resembling a Harley.....

was really considering buying it, turned it over... "Made in China":rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-03-2006, 08:17 PM
That's why I will never vote for "Hillery" for anything, I bet she was made in China once!

Workin' 4 Toys
12-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Notes taken................

Chief
12-04-2006, 06:07 AM
I have not seen anything that China makes that competes with Amercanese! Most of the "Hilljacks" buying scooters and quads from Pep Boys and Walmart helped build that sub! Regardless, We better figure out a way to build a better product. No one with a brain will buy Chinese just because it is cheaper. The problem with Japan was it was cheaper and "Better!" Anyway good to know as I thought fireworks were their main export! I think Tennessee could put China out of business all together!

They don't have to build cars, steroeos and electronic gadgets they make all the other little crap we buy: shoes, clothes, tools, phones, pens, shot glasses, etc etc.

If you are going to eat a elephant, you have to eat it one bite at a time...