PDA

View Full Version : Bayliner for sale

6ballsisall
12-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Yo peeps!

All jokes aside, my neighbor has an 05' 18-19' Bayliner he now desperately needs to sell QUICKLY. He lost his job yesterday and the toys must go. I fear that they don't have the good ole 6 month salary "oh shiat" fund stashed away and they have a baby at home and non-working wife.
You get the picture....

So all jokes aside here guys, if you know of ANYONE who might be interested in a boat like this, he'd part with it for a great deal. I've never ridden in the boat but I did help him winterize it. It's immaculate and he takes great care of it. It would make a great cruiser type boat. It's got the 4 cylinder I/O in it, it's no stump puller but it's great on gas.

Let me know if you know of someone who might want it, I'd like to try and help them out.

erkoehler
12-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Guys, it is winterized PERFECTLY! Jeff was only on the phone w/ me 10 different times that day.

Was that the 8 hour or 12 hour winterize? :)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-03-2006, 01:00 PM
trying.....so.....hard.....not......to.....make... ....Bayliner ...jokes.......:o

rodltg2
12-03-2006, 01:46 PM
my buddy has that same boat and year i believe. my buddy has not taken care of his and it looks like crap already..:(

atlfootr
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Bayliner:purplaugh

88 PS190
12-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Sorry, I have no use for that boat, we barely use our 20' chris craft I/O and it has a 5 liter V8...

6ballsisall
12-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Guys, it is winterized PERFECTLY! Jeff was only on the phone w/ me 10 different times that day.

Was that the 8 hour or 12 hour winterize? :)

Thats the one! :D

If anyone knows someone who wants a Bayliner, this fella needs some help!

Chief
12-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Yo peeps!

All jokes aside, my neighbor has an 05' 18-19' Bayliner he now desperately needs to sell QUICKLY. He lost his job yesterday and the toys must go. I fear that they don't have the good ole 6 month salary "oh shiat" fund stashed away and they have a baby at home and non-working wife.
You get the picture....

So all jokes aside here guys, if you know of ANYONE who might be interested in a boat like this, he'd part with it for a great deal. I've never ridden in the boat but I did help him winterize it. It's immaculate and he takes great care of it. It would make a great cruiser type boat. It's got the 4 cylinder I/O in it, it's no stump puller but it's great on gas.

Let me know if you know of someone who might want it, I'd like to try and help them out.

If you post some pictures it might help, too bad it wasn't for sale a year ago. I had a buddy hell bent on buying a Bayliner but he ended up with a sea ray instead.

6ballsisall
12-03-2006, 08:45 PM
If you post some pictures it might help, too bad it wasn't for sale a year ago. I had a buddy hell bent on buying a Bayliner but he ended up with a sea ray instead.
good point! I'll see what I can get from him in the way of pics sometime this week!

ctkiteboarding
12-03-2006, 09:35 PM
im in the marina business , get some pics and info ill sent it out in my monthly newsletter, ya never no R

thijs
12-04-2006, 08:20 PM
That is nice of you to help your buddy out Jeff. No leads here.