PDA

View Full Version : just bought eric clapton tickets

rick s.
12-02-2006, 11:31 AM
feb 28 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Have always wanted to see him in concert and now I'm going!

Maristar210
12-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Slow hand.... very cool...:D

Cary K.
12-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Saw him back in the late 80's and it was incredible. You will have a great time.

Harvey
12-04-2006, 01:19 PM
I have seen him twice. The first was after he released Pilgrim. I saw him here in Dallas and he was great. The second time I saw him he was jamming on stage with BB King, Buddy Guy, Jimmy Vaughan, and John Mayer at his Crossroads Guitar Festival at the Cotton Bowl. All five guitarists had a guitar off competition on stage. Buddy knocked out Mayer and Vaughan, then Clapton sent Buddy off stage and finally BB gave Clapton the boot. It was sureal. He is a guitar god and worth every penny to see him.

Ole Miss Rebels
12-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Crossroads, I'm so Glad, White Room....did you hear me???,,,,WHITE ROOM, for goodness sake! I play a lot of Cream on the boat. I've educated a lot of youngsters regarding classic rock. It's always classic rock on my boat. White Room!!!! Wouldn't it be great if Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce just happened to be in the neighborhood and drop in for a set.....or three??? Congratulations on a wise choice of concerts. I'm jealous, please come back after the concert and give us a review and set list of songs played.

Jim@BAWS
12-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Saw Clapton in St Pete Florida about 5 years ago...AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

Was in "Sound Advice" a few weeks ago buying a LCD Sony Flatscreen
While I was waiting went into there HIGH END sound/ home theater. Cross Roads was playing...the next day went out and bought the DVD.
I think I wore it out already.

Jim@BAWS

rick s.
12-05-2006, 05:01 AM
the crossroads dvd is one of the greatest dvd's ever. Love clapton, also Joe Walsh is an absolute hoot.

"magic bus" is the boat's name so you all know what we listen to on the boat, magic carpet ride, ....

schmaltzy
12-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Got mine yesterday - he is playing in Salt Lake - March 8th -

I am so excited, never would I have thought he would come here. NOT going to miss this one, I have had too many other great concerts slip by. Had tickets once to Ray Charles, the wife got really sick the day of and I said "thats ok we can go next time he comes back......oops"