PDA

View Full Version : B-Ball Time

Monte
12-01-2006, 02:52 PM
It's crankin up! UNC took out OSU the other night.. Less Odums.. I wanna see this guy play. Sounds like he's either the next superstar or the announcers are slippin in unecessary drool. Kentucky tomorrow at Chapel Hill looks to be another barn burner.. :rolleyes:

trickskier
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Normally, I don't follow b-ball. However, since the Gators are the defending National Champions I may pay closer attention to the game. GO GATORS!!!!

Monte
12-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Normally, I don't follow b-ball. However, since the Gators are the defending National Champions I may pay closer attention to the game. GO GATORS!!!!

You're ranked 4th with a 6-1 record right now too... I'd be watchin:D Watch out for them Tar Heels though!!!

trickskier
12-01-2006, 03:26 PM
You're ranked 4th with a 6-1 record right now too... I'd be watchin:D Watch out for them Tar Heels though!!!

Yeah, I know that loss to Kansas hurt. As you know Florida is not known for b-ball. So we'll see if last year was a fluke or if they're for real. Donovan has done a super job recruiting. BTW, UF was the first Florida College to win a National Championship in both football and basketball.

Monte
12-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Florida is not known for b-ball.

I feel your pain on the flipside.. That'd be why I never get too rowdy during football season :rolleyes:

Cary K.
12-01-2006, 03:35 PM
I feel your pain on the flipside.. That'd be why I never get too rowdy during football season :rolleyes:

As a lifelong Tarheel fan, I feel your pain. Hansbrough is a machine and our bench depth is unreal.

I guess we will see what Davis does for us next pigskin season. I guess we can really only go up from here :-)

Monte
12-01-2006, 03:47 PM
As a lifelong Tarheel fan, I feel your pain. Hansbrough is a machine and our bench depth is unreal.

I guess we will see what Davis does for us next pigskin season. I guess we can really only go up from here :-)

That is the gospel.. Didnt Davis coach at UF at one time?

trickskier
03-09-2007, 10:05 PM
All right it's March Madness and time to resurrect this thread.........

GO GATORS!!!

Leroy
03-09-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm pulling for IU, but like to watch OSU since Oden came from Indy and Duke since McRoberts came from Carmel.

trickskier
03-09-2007, 10:11 PM
GATORS 74

puppy dogs 57

Footin
03-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Buckeyes are lookin real good.

trickskier
03-11-2007, 09:18 PM
GATORS picked as the #1 seed overall.................OSU..............Ready to lose the National Championship in Basketball TOO???

BearX1
03-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Looks like we are the underdogs this year.

Still excited for them, though.

P-hat_in_Cincy
03-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Hope no one has a boat in production at any of the TN boat manufacturing plants on Friday 03.23.07! :D It might be the equivalent of a "Monday vehicle" at an automotitve plant. 8p

Two great games b/w tOSU and UT (TENN) this year!

RexDog1
03-23-2007, 09:28 AM
UCLA
won:D
USC
playes tonight:D

Monte
03-23-2007, 09:38 AM
UCLA
won:D
USC
playes tonight:D

Get ready RD they're playin the HEELS

onlyinboards
03-23-2007, 10:10 AM
and UCLA is playing the JAYHAWKS on Saturday!!!!!

Rock Chalk!!!

trickskier
03-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Final 4.............GATORS vs UCLA, OSU vs Georgetown

GO GATORS!!!

Monte
03-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Final 4.............GATORS vs UCLA, OSU vs Georgetown

GO GATORS!!!

Yeah, I'm cryin here:( The Heels forgot how to play B-ball.. I could blame two calls in the end of regulation:confused: But the Heels just couldn't sink a basket at the end.. Georgetown was just a better team last night....:mad:

trickskier
03-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I'm cryin here:( The Heels forgot how to play B-ball.. I could blame two calls in the end of regulation:confused: But the Heels just couldn't sink a basket at the end.. Georgetown was just a better team last night....:mad:
They had that game won.......Just didn't play the entire 40 minutes........:o

RexDog1
03-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Trick http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_9.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) HAHAHA GO UCLA

Bet??:rolleyes:

Monte
03-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Now I have to figure out who to pull for!!!!?????:( :confused: :rolleyes:

trickskier
03-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Trick http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_9.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) HAHAHA GO UCLA

Bet??:rolleyes:

Bet? Sure!!! :headbang: Case of Beer? :friday:

RexDog1
03-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Bet? Sure!!! :headbang: Case of Beer? :friday:

If we were betting ……????? Because betting on TT would be wrong…
Yes a case of beer would be the bet………and you’re on!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:

trickskier
03-26-2007, 11:09 AM
If we were betting ……????? Because betting on TT would be wrong…
Yes a case of beer would be the bet………and you’re on!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:

ROGER THAT.................

GO GATORS!!!

trickskier
03-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Tomorrow night....................
GO GATORS!!!

REX go ahead and put the BUD on ICE!!!

Maristar210
03-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Those Gators are pretty damn good but Noah's hair has got to go !!!

trickskier
03-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Those Gators are pretty damn good but Noah's hair has got to go !!!
Noah's hair is like Sampson's strenght........................:D

It's GREAT to be a F-L-O-R-I-D-A G-A-T-O-R !!!

trickskier
03-31-2007, 11:43 PM
REX is the BUD COLD yet???

Maristar210
03-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Kind of ironic OSU vs. UF A G A I N

:rolleyes:

Hate the bucks

GO Gators!!!!!

trickskier
03-31-2007, 11:50 PM

Hate the bucks

GO Gators!!!!!
Unbelievable................GATORS have the chance to beat the luckeyes twice in the same year for National Championships............:rolleyes:

Where are my buddies Captain Planet & Ohio Prostar???

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-01-2007, 08:44 AM

Hate the bucks

GO Gators!!!!!

Awww...might have to get used to it with the BB talent they have lined up for the next few years.

Yep...rematch. Hopefully we'll make a better showing! I bet "41-14" is up on the locker room wall!

GO BUCKEYES!

RexDog1
04-01-2007, 08:49 AM
REX is the BUD COLD yet???

LOL WOW

A good old Butt kicking ………:worthy: one more game Good Luck:D

I will pack the beer in dry ice, so when it gets to you it will be nice and cold!!!!!!!!Congratulations:toast:

trickskier
04-01-2007, 08:32 PM
LOL WOW

A good old Butt kicking ………:worthy: one more game Good Luck:D

I will pack the beer in dry ice, so when it gets to you it will be nice and cold!!!!!!!!Congratulations:toast:
Hold off on sending.........I would prefer to drink it with you my friend...:D

Can you say......GO GATORS!!!

Footin
04-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Here Gator, Gator Gator..........

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have deja vu right now)

trickskier
04-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Here Gator, Gator Gator..........

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have deja vu right now)
Hey Footin.............You guys tried that back in January, it didn't work then and it's NOT going to work tonight.........:D

GO GATORS!!!

Leroy
04-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I don't think FLorida will stop OSU. Did you know Odem and Conley have played over 800 games together and have only lost 13 games playing together?

I like Noah also, but either way will be great game. As was UNC TN last night.

RexDog1
04-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Hold off on sending.........I would prefer to drink it with you my friend...:D

Can you say......GO GATORS!!!

Ok I will know more this week if I can pull it off

HOLD ON!!!!!!!!
Hummmmmm we go drink beers at a bar are $3.00 each X 24 beers =$75.00:confused:
Or go to the store and send it to you..$40.00 HUMMMMM?????????:confused:

I will take drinking a beer with a friend at the bar every time :D

trickskier
04-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Florida already played Ohio St. on December 23..........

GATORS 86 OSU 60

Check out this COOL website.............Work safe

www.gatorzone.com

captain planet
04-02-2007, 09:55 AM
GO BUCKEYES!!

trickskier
04-02-2007, 09:59 AM
GO BUCKEYES!!
Where have you been hiding? Basketball not as important as football??
Or are you just here for some friendly banter??? :D

captain planet
04-02-2007, 10:03 AM
I follow Buckeyes b-ball as well. Hey, scarlet and gray run deep in my household. I have been out of the office a lot lately so I haven't had time to get on here and "ruffle feathers". This should be a pretty good game. Hopefully Oden will stay out of foul trouble, but they play well without him as well.

Just so you know, I REALLY missed seeing that big freaking gay-tor you post up here all the time.

Hopefully when the Buckeyes win tonight they will spell the name on the shirt correctly! 8p

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Florida already played Ohio St. on December 23..........

GATORS 86 OSU 60

You have to recall the condition of our big man (Oden) and the team learning to play with him. Is that, and OSU's gained experience, enough to cover the 26pt difference? Only tonight will tell.

The rag writer's are already stating OSU doesn't stand a chance. Sound familiar?

onlyinboards
04-02-2007, 10:27 AM
the earlier meeting doesn't mean squat IMO. This is for the national chamionship on a neutral court with a seasoned oden. Remember though that the florida backcourt easily handled OSU's talented back court without oden earlier this year. But, the way Connelly is playing... i think it's could be close. However, since UF beat UCLA who beat my Jayhawks, that must mean that UF is the best team :)

trickskier
04-02-2007, 10:37 AM
You have to recall the condition of our big man (Oden) and the team learning to play with him. Is that, and OSU's gained experience, enough to cover the 26pt difference? Only tonight will tell.

The rag writer's are already stating OSU doesn't stand a chance. Sound familiar?
I remember Oden wasn't in the game against Florida. However, it seems they play just as well or better without him.

The difference in Florida's b-ball team is that the same 5 players that started in last years National Championship Game will be starting in tonight's game.............I hope it's a better game than the Football Game......OUCH!!!

Just so you know, I REALLY missed seeing that big freaking gay-tor you post up here all the time.

CP, Are you reffering to this BEAUTIFUL REPTILE???

Monte
04-02-2007, 10:51 AM
I am interested in seeing Oden play some real ball, not just explode in short spurts, and lax off. IE I want to see him live up to the hype. If Ohio can stay out of foul trouble, it should be a good game. I'm undecided on my favorite for tonight. UF probably will get my vote for the win. UF's three big men up front, to one big man (Oden), and add Connelly have a long row to ho IMHO. To win OSU better play the game of their lives!!! No offense Trick, I may have to pull for the underdog....

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
I remember Oden wasn't in the game against Florida. However, it seems they play just as well or better without him.

Agreed. They have shown they can win w/o him by pushing the ball more. However his presence, especially on the defensive end...

The difference in Florida's b-ball team is that the same 5 players that started in last years National Championship Game will be starting in tonight's game.............I hope it's a better game than the Football Game......OUCH!!!

Agreed, but maybe our guys are so young they don't know better. Also agree on the game being more closely contested.

Funny...I didn't notice the background reactions when I first saw this picture.

captain planet
04-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Conley, Lewis, Butler, Lighty, and Oden will spell disaster for the Gay-tors tonight. Sorry Tricky, not twice in one season.

Buckeyes by 8.

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 11:01 AM
UF is great at getting teams in foul trouble early.................

GO GATORS

GO SEC

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Just remember what happened in Jan Captain Planet when you talked all that Hype. I think it will be a great game and can't wait. The first half will make the diffrence. If we can get OSU in foul trouble then we can take them in the last 10 Min.

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:35 AM
the earlier meeting doesn't mean squat IMO. This is for the national chamionship on a neutral court with a seasoned oden. Remember though that the florida backcourt easily handled OSU's talented back court without oden earlier this year. But, the way Connelly is playing... i think it's could be close. However, since UF beat UCLA who beat my Jayhawks, that must mean that UF is the best team :)
I wouldn't consider the Georgia Dome a neutral court. There's a big following of GATOR FANS in the Atlanta area, plus the SEC Tournament is played there every year.

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:38 AM
OSU comes up a little short according to USA Today....................:D

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/finalfour/2007-04-01-championship-matchup_N.htm

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Ok I will know more this week if I can pull it off

HOLD ON!!!!!!!!
Hummmmmm we go drink beers at a bar are $3.00 each X 24 beers =$75.00:confused:
Or go to the store and send it to you..$40.00 HUMMMMM?????????:confused:

I will take drinking a beer with a friend at the bar every time :D
I was thinking more along the lines of buying a case at the grocery store, putting it on ice and sipping a few on the H2o............:rolleyes:

captain planet
04-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Just remember what happened in Jan Captain Planet when you talked all that Hype. I think it will be a great game and can't wait. The first half will make the diffrence. If we can get OSU in foul trouble then we can take them in the last 10 Min.
Now wait a minute. I wasn't the ONLY one talking smack. In fact, I was ganged up on on this board by all the Gay-tor fans. It is only because the Gaytors won that you fail to remember how I was backed into a corner.

I'm mostly on here to even things out with the post-happy Tricky, who is a Gaytor fan.

And just to clarify, this is all in good fun. It figures OSU has to draw Florida again for a Championship game.

trickskier
04-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Now wait a minute. I wasn't the ONLY one talking smack. In fact, I was ganged up on on this board by all the Gay-tor fans. It is only because the Gaytors won that you fail to remember how I was backed into a corner.

I'm mostly on here to even things out with the post-happy Tricky, who is a Gaytor fan.

And just to clarify, this is all in good fun. It figures OSU has to draw Florida again for a Championship game.
Post Happy???..........LOL
Hey CP, I was the only GATOR giving it back to you, OhioProstar & Footin........I was the one who was ganged up on. KnoxX2 & and a few other chimed in the near the end...........:D

Get used to seeing the CHOMP tonight..............:D

captain planet
04-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Post Happy???..........LOL
Hey CP, I was the only GATOR giving it back to you, OhioProstar & Footin........I was the one who was ganged up on. KnoxX2 & and a few other chimed in the near the end...........:D

Get used to seeing the CHOMP tonight..............:D
Hey, I didn't know Florida had a girl on their team. 8p

trickskier
04-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey, I didn't know Florida had a girl on their team. 8p
That girl is going to win the tipoff & out rebound Oden tonight. Wait til she stuffs Oden............:D

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Wait til she stuffs Oden............:D

That sounds wrong!

captain planet
04-02-2007, 04:00 PM
That girl is going to win the tipoff & out rebound Oden tonight. Wait til she stuffs Oden............:D
Uh huh, Yea, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. :D

Wait till Lighty Lights up the Gaytors for 18. Conley is good for 15, Oden will have a triple double (20 points, 12 boards, 10 blocks), and Butler will be 4 for 7 from 3-point land.

GO BUCKS!!

trickskier
04-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Like the football game..........One of us will be HAPPY tomorrow........The other one won't..............LOL :wavey:

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Gators up in half................................

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Gators Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Oden could not do it on his own!!!!!!

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Oden could not do it on his own!!!!!!
GET'em KNOX.........................
GO GATORS!!!

GATORS 84 osu 75

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:40 PM
SORRY CP....................2 in a ROW..................

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!

Mag_Red
04-02-2007, 11:41 PM
The most surprising thing to me was Noah's Mom. That kid can't be Sweedish:confused:

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Three CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 12 MONTHS!!!

THE GATORNATION RULES!!!

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I bet we don't here from CP untill football season.............................

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
The most surprising thing to me was Noah's Mom. That kid can't be Sweedish:confused:
Come'on MAG................BE A GATOR!!!

KnoxX2
04-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Join The Gato Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trickskier
04-02-2007, 11:59 PM
ARE YOU REFERRING TO CAPTAIN PLUMMET???

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Congrats FLA. Sure would be a good time to be a Gator fan, but I'll stick with my Buckeyes win or lose. Can't complain about the opportunity to play for 2 national championships in the same year.

Hopefully we'll have guys sticking around and with the incoming class of talent...!!!

GO BUCKEYES! Great season.

captain planet
04-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Yea, I'm here. :mad: You know playing for the national title is great, but to loose to the same damn school in both sports is a bit frustrating. :rant: I guess when you are 2-21 from 3-point land and your opponent can't miss a 3 pointer it is tough to win. Oden couldn't do it himself and florida fans are lucky the 3 bomb was falling for them last night or the outcome would have been different. Oden ruled the paint, but trading 2's for 3's doesn't win.

Losing this game sucks but it is easier to swallow since Florida had the better b-ball team. Congrats Gay-tor fans.

I will say that the "face" of te Gaytors shouldn't be Joke-him noah. Boy is he over-rated. Brewer is your best player by far. He was $$$ from 3-ball range last night.

captain planet
04-03-2007, 08:23 AM
You know this is only out of frustration, but you have gooder inglish KnoxX2. Shouldn't your sentence read, "I bet we don't HEAR from CP until football season.........."

Sorry Knox, I'm a bit frustrated this morning and that sentence was an easy outlet for me.

trickskier
04-03-2007, 08:45 AM
Hey CP,
I know it's tough to lose 2 championships in the same year, but at least your team was there. OSU is a great school with a lot of pride and tradition. As a Gator fan it's been an unbelievable year 3 Championships in 12 months............WOW...........Now that's going to be hard for any college program to repeat.

Anyway, you've been a good sport and I enjoy our friendly banter.......:D I look forward to the start of the football seasons so we can joust again.............:D

Hope your day get better..............

OH, and just for you, one more time because I know how much you LOVE my GATOR................:D

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Yea, I'm here. :mad: You know playing for the national title is great, but to loose to the same damn school in both sports is a bit frustrating. :rant: I guess when you are 2-21 from 3-point land and your opponent can't miss a 3 pointer it is tough to win. Oden couldn't do it himself and florida fans are lucky the 3 bomb was falling for them last night or the outcome would have been different. Oden ruled the paint, but trading 2's for 3's doesn't win.

Losing this game sucks but it is easier to swallow since Florida had the better b-ball team. Congrats Gay-tor fans.

I will say that the "face" of te Gaytors shouldn't be Joke-him noah. Boy is he over-rated. Brewer is your best player by far. He was $$$ from 3-ball range last night.

CP...you are right in many of the things stated, especially the 3pt comments (4/23 actually), but it is what it is. The Buckeye Nation is hurting again and it happens to be at the hands of the Gators.

We can/should be proud of the performance of the men's BB team. Now, if we can get them to stay in school...

Read this...maybe it'll help...maybe not.

http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/bball/stories/2007/04/03/hunter070403.html

RexDog1
04-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Three CHAMPIONSHIPS IN 12 MONTHS!!!

THE GATORNATION RULES!!!

Congrats to Florida
What a team……………………….

trickskier
04-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats to Florida
What a team……………………….
Just hope we don't lose Donovan to Kentucky...............

captain planet
04-03-2007, 09:47 AM
CP...you are right in many of the things stated, especially the 3pt comments (4/23 actually), but it is what it is. The Buckeye Nation is hurting again and it happens to be at the hands of the Gators.

We can/should be proud of the performance of the men's BB team. Now, if we can get them to stay in school...

Read this...maybe it'll help...maybe not.

http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/bball/stories/2007/04/03/hunter070403.html
Thanks P-hat, It still stings though. The first opportunity for a national title since I've been alive and they loose. I had to explain this to my wife last night so she would understand this wasn't just another b-ball game.

That was a pretty good article, although reading that Horford is turning pro is a bit of a suprise? Is he expected to go in the supplemental draft? He isn't that good. The Buckeyes will be back. Aside from losing Oden (probably), they still will have a good core. I don't see Conley going pro. Thad Matta is the key, he is a good coach.

Yea Tricky, I can always count on you to post that freaking gator, I just wish I could get the last laugh for a change.

captain planet
04-03-2007, 10:05 AM
An interesting note on the game last night. On of my college buddies works for the UAB Basketball team doing various managerial tasks (PR, etc.). So I call him last night and he was three rows behind the gaytors bench last night. He was there for work last night. Get this, his job was to set up one of ladders for the winning team and hold the ladder while the winners cut down the nets.

As a joke I called his cell phone and asked him how much it would cost for him to push out the ladder from under joke-him noah when he was up on it. .......Joking Tricky, Joking.

He told me that the crowd at the game was 65% gaytor fans, 35% Buckeye fans, based on color of clothing.

trickskier
04-03-2007, 10:25 AM
An interesting note on the game last night. On of my college buddies works for the UAB Basketball team doing various managerial tasks (PR, etc.). So I call him last night and he was three rows behind the gaytors bench last night. He was there for work last night. Get this, his job was to set up one of ladders for the winning team and hold the ladder while the winners cut down the nets.

As a joke I called his cell phone and asked him how much it would cost for him to push out the ladder from under joke-him noah when he was up on it. .......Joking Tricky, Joking.

He told me that the crowd at the game was 65% gaytor fans, 35% Buckeye fans, based on color of clothing.
At 6'11" I didn't think Joakim needed a ladder..........65% doesn't surprise me Gator fans travel well, especially when it's a short distance like Atlanta.

KnoxX2
04-03-2007, 11:08 AM
You know this is only out of frustration, but you have gooder inglish KnoxX2. Shouldn't your sentence read, "I bet we don't HEAR from CP until football season.........."

Sorry Knox, I'm a bit frustrated this morning and that sentence was an easy outlet for me.

Thats OK it was late and I don't claim to be an english scholor.............

Maristar210
04-03-2007, 12:32 PM
I love seeing the scarlet and red match the colors of the buckeye faces. Red in anger:D

Boring *** game if you ask me. Kinda like the Championship game.

P-hat_in_Cincy
04-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I love seeing the scarlet and red match the colors of the buckeye faces. Red in anger:D

Boring *** game if you ask me. Kinda like the Championship game.

I'm glad I didn't wish you a happy birthday! ;)

Where was your team?

Happy belated birthday.

damaged442
03-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Did anyone watch the Cuse/UConn insanity last night?? It ended up going to SIX overtimes, with the final being 127-117! This is ONLY the Big East tournament! Cuse has to play a West Virginia team tonight that is coming off their win again #2 Pitt! For the winner of this game, it doesn't get any easier as they get either Louisville or Villanova...ouch! Definitely draggin some behind at work today!

ttu
03-13-2009, 10:43 AM
just saw the highlights on espn.

wow 70 minutes of play time.

did watch my osu cowboys take down the gooners.:toast:

bbymgr
03-13-2009, 10:54 AM
just saw the highlights on espn.

wow 70 minutes of play time.

did watch my osu cowboys take down the gooners.:toast:

Go Cowboys!!! Already called my Aunt in Mustang, OK to rub it in. She has had season football tickets for sooners since 1971. She wasn't happy......LOL:D

trickskier
03-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Tennessee - 76 Ohio State - 73

SEC!!! - Hey CP --- 56589 :woohoo: