PDA

View Full Version : Alligators!

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Maybe the solution to prison overcrowding and crime is right under our nose? Maybe tough is what we need? Bad Boys what you gonna do? What you gonna do when the "Crocks eatin' YOU?" I would not only watch, I may actually send some $$ in to PBS! Carjacking? Gone! Prison overcrowding? Gone! Alligators are our future! Brothers who believe Hoosier take care and those who don't prove me wrong!
COPS! German Shepard? How about a 14' CROCK! Mam step out of the vehicle! GO GET HER AGRO!
Crime is done as I see it! I would rather be shot numerous times than to have every bone in my body crushed! Heck, I would even be nice to Rod!

dmayer84
11-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Sounds like a great idea. How much does it cost to keep one inmate in prison a year?

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2006, 11:05 PM
I think we should be asking, "How many inmates does it take to keep one 14' Crock happy for a year?"8p
C'mon and get some!
Sorry but I would rather see the "Crock" Happy at this point! Drown your kids? Feed the Crock! Shoot a cop? Feed the Crock! Kill a bunch of beautiful non threatening Amish children? Meet my friend AGRO! He should be well fed as the river of idiots and non producers runs deep!:mad:

dmayer84
11-30-2006, 11:08 PM
"A study on Nile crocodiles indicated that they usually eat only about 50 full meals a year. While their staple food is always fish, large crocodilians may eat mammals; smaller ones' diet may include insects, tadpoles, frogs, snails, crabs, shrimps, birds and small fishes. Snakes, molluscs, turtles and bats may also be eaten. Crocodilians are opportunistic hunters; they eat whatever they can catch if they are hungry"

So im gonna say 50-60 people a year.

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2006, 11:10 PM
But they can chew anytime they want right? If you are right I may have to change my platform! 4 Crocks to every prison!

dmayer84
11-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Crocs dont chew, they swallow whole, then digest, big teeth are just for holdin on.

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2006, 11:16 PM
You are not helping! Lets just go with the intimidation factor. Suppose you are facing a 14' Alligator with a full belly, are you not affraid?
Can someone else who knows little about crocks and alligators respond PLEASE!

dmayer84
11-30-2006, 11:17 PM
A 6 footer would be enough to have me running

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2006, 11:20 PM
OK! You can help with my campaign! You may need to be the designated devil's advocate!

Hoosier Bob
11-30-2006, 11:25 PM
By the way DM84 even though you were born one year after I graduated High School NICE RIDE! Mag would love the Yellow!

dmayer84
11-30-2006, 11:27 PM
By the way DM84 even though you were born one year after I graduated High School NICE RIDE! Mag would love the Yellow!
Thanks, been saving up for about 8 years now so I could get one. Going to a waterskiing and wakeboarding camp got me way too addicted.

dmayer84
11-30-2006, 11:31 PM
Thinkin I should get a gator to guard my car so parts of it dont keep gettin stolen. Test this whole thing out.

Leroy
11-30-2006, 11:45 PM
I say lets test this on Geist lake next year with a 8' little fellow. Like the movie JAWS, except this should be ALIGATOR

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-01-2006, 08:29 AM
OK. It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, and I am not a big man. I have to admit now, I was wrong to run for office. Its become clear to me that Hoosier Bob clearly has the answers to straighten out society's problems. I am hitching my wagon to yours HB. I am now a brother of Hoosier, and yes I believe that Alligators are our future. ( I aslo believe Louisiana is the Pelican state too, Ric.) so where do I fit in your political cabinet Hoosier?
vice president?
secretary of coors light?
ambassador to canada?
lead singer, driver of the winebago?
Janitor? you just want me around to clean up the alligator ****?

trickskier
12-01-2006, 09:32 AM
YO HB, I'm on board. Alligators in prisons. GREAT IDEA!!!!

LakePirate
12-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Fun facts to know and tell

Chicken processing plants already deploy this idea. There is a small pond behind the plant where the 'gators live. This guy comes in, builds the pond, supplies the gators and the plant pays for it and gator maintenance. The plant then throws all waste and DOAs to the gators to dispose of. Problem solved.

A classic example of why didn't I think of that.

12-01-2006, 09:57 AM
I am assuming your on board then too Lakey?

LakePirate
12-01-2006, 10:08 AM
I am assuming your on board then too Lakey?

That would be correct sir.

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Lets get this bandwagon rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that any and all caught and convicted alligators in Fla., South and Southeast should be sent to prisons for their dirty deeds, instead of being killed. Build a pond in the excercise yard (heated pond for northern areas) or line the fences with a gator mote and keep them there and don't feed them, except for what they catch in the yard or give them a treat once in a while with a deceased inmate body who's family doesn't want to bury or has no family. If they get hungry because there is no natural food available to eat, they will eat!
Then there is mating season! If all the gators are segregated (all males/all females), then they will mate and what would be better than a inmate. What better crime deterant than some crackhead, child molesting, murderer, drug dealer life sentance inmate being raped by a 10' gator, rather than some other inmate!
The local city/county jails could keep a smaller one in a jail cell for viewing and PR.

Hoosier Bob in 2008!

dmayer84
12-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Why not just let them roam wherever they want in the prison, more food for them then? I wonder if they could be trained like dogs

LakePirate
12-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Why not just let them roam wherever they want in the prison, more food for them then? I wonder if they could be trained like dogs

What about the guards?

12-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Very good points No1, but if there are any inmates who are tough enough to rape the alligators, we got real problems then. :eek:

dmayer84
12-01-2006, 10:32 AM
What about the guards?

Why do you need guards when you have gators?

trickskier
12-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Let the GATORS roam free on death row first, then work their way down the food chain!!! Yeah, that's the TICKET!!!

LakePirate
12-01-2006, 10:38 AM

Very good points No1, but if there are any inmates who are tough enough to rape the alligators, we got real problems then. :eek:

Because there are....

Gators can run 35 mph but for only short distances. Sooner or later an inmate will 'rassle one and win, wind up wrapping his snout closed with a sheet.

Now, much like the witch trials, if an inmate gets thrown into the gator pit and survives, then he has been proved worthy of living...not necessarily out of prison, but living none the less.

- Burn her!
Why?
-Because she turned me into a newt!
A Newt?
- I got better

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 10:43 AM

That's the idea, but the water in the pond and mote will give the a refuge to get warmed up to go out and eat and a place to hide for the traditional attack to keep them happy. We can't spoil them, you know!
In the event one of the alligators dies, the imates can dress him out, have fresh meat for a meal and they can make their own belts, shoes, etc. from the skins, if there are any inmates left. If and when the prisons become empty, the facilities could then be used to store illegal aliens, which would then deter illegal immigration. The possiblilities never end!

12-01-2006, 10:45 AM
you mean "win" like hoosier bob right?;)

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 10:49 AM

All it would do is make the gators meaner, I don't think any gator want's to be anybodies biotch! The foreplay would be interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM

There you go, let them work as gator transporters and save the taxpayers money, by putting gators in a watery ditch all along our borders. Oh, the possiblities and we will have HB leading us!

12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
All it would do is make the gators meaner, I don't think any gator want's to be anybodies biotch! The foreplay would be interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh! it all becomes clear to me now! NOW I know why Hoosier came up with this idea......:D you know Hoosier......

dmayer84
12-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Just put the pheramones out so they always think that it is mating season, they will be even meaner then.

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Just put the pheramones out so they always think that it is mating season, they will be even meaner then.

Like I said, "Oh, the possiblities"!

Can you tell it's the offseason?

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Once elected, HB can start the "Department Of Homeland Gators" incorporating Immigration and the Department of Corrections.:D

Hoosier Bob
12-01-2006, 11:09 AM
The beauty of this whole plan is that the Alligators will starve and have to be taken care of with our tax dollars in the near future. Crime will be Zero! Prison population will be Zero! Every city with a Federal Prison will now have a public ZOO! The alligators will actually be saving lives and lifestyles!:o

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 11:12 AM
The beauty of this whole plan is that the Alligators will starve and have to be taken care of with our tax dollars in the near future. Crime will be Zero! Prison population will be Zero! Every city with a Federal Prison will now have a public ZOO! The alligators will actually be saving lives and lifestyles!:o

They will never go hungry!
After prisoners and illegal aliens, there are always whining Non-Mastercraft boat owners.

Hoosier Bob
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I forgot about Rod!

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
After prisoners and illegal aliens, there are always whining Non-Mastercraft boat owners.

Patterned after Freddy Krueger's "Nightmare" boat, MC can come out with a 8 event boat call the "Gator" to gobble up more records than ever!

Jesus_Freak
12-01-2006, 01:24 PM

After boredom sets in, we could always begin including the gators in AWSA events. Now your PB will be something like 4@28'-3, where the 3 represents the number of gators that were loose in the course while you were skiing. Of course, that does not take into account WHERE they were in the course, if they were hungry or not, etc., but you get the picture.

dmayer84
12-01-2006, 02:06 PM
One of the guys that I work with that used to be a prison guard heard about the gator incident in Fl. I asked him what he thought about puttin gators in prisons he thought it was a great idea.

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 03:04 PM
One of the guys that I work with that used to be a prison guard heard about the gator incident in Fl. I asked him what he thought about puttin gators in prisons he thought it was a great idea.
That's it, spread the word and get this grass roots campaign going. This could evolve into a major political issue by 2008 when we then run HB for President with this it could really be snowballing. I have a correction officer MC TT member friend in Connecticuit that can will poll the prisons in the NE.

trickskier
12-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Once elected, HB can start the "Department Of Homeland Gators".

Now why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:

SkiDog
12-01-2006, 03:25 PM

HB, you are a freakin' genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast: :worthy: :friday:

TMCNo1
12-01-2006, 07:41 PM
HB, you are a freakin' genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast: :worthy: :friday:

It's not genius, it's the Coorsagator talking, but I'm still gonna vote for him, cause,
"He's a man, with a plan, in a can"!

Hoosier Bob
12-01-2006, 07:47 PM
It is called "State of Condition Recognition!" It took me awhile but I remember it now!

TMCNo1
12-02-2006, 09:13 AM
It is called "State of Condition Recognition!" It took me awhile but I remember it now!

Yea, whatever that means?:rolleyes: 8p :D

Hoosier Bob
07-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Did we ever put this to use? Sounds like a good plan for AZ.:D

atlfootr
07-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Now why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:To busy selling trucks :D

Grover777
07-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Crocs for sure......

Put all criminals in crocs.....those funny shoe will set them straight!

atlfootr
01-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Orange Gator mascot ....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/07/orange-alligator-found-by_n_806006.html

WATCH:

trickskier
01-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Orange Gator mascot ....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/07/orange-alligator-found-by_n_806006.html

WATCH:

Now that is one COOL looking GATOR!!! :D

TX.X-30 fan
01-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Looks more burnt orange in full sun........:D

trickskier
01-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Looks more burnt orange in full sun........:D

Didn't use enough sun screen --- 8p

SkiDog
01-09-2011, 10:03 AM

YOU would think that!:D

DemolitionMan
01-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Nice belt and shoes.

ski/hunt
01-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Must be a Tenn. gator-----could be a bronco fan also but a Colo. gator hmmm...
Maybe he eats lots of rabbits???

ski/hunt
01-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Nice belt and shoes.

Let's get him, you get belt and shoes----I want a hat band:rolleyes:

jdl xstar
07-29-2013, 03:02 PM
This was on the local news since this is a very residential lake in central fl and you usually don't see gators this size in these types of lakes. I know this picture will make the yankees on here get the jeebies..

thatsmrmastercraft
07-29-2013, 03:06 PM
This was on the local news since this is a very residential lake in central fl and you usually don't see gators this size in these types of lakes. I know this picture will make the yankees on here get the jeebies..

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=98525&d=1375124533

A person should never enter the water south of the Mason-Dixon Line.:eek:

trickskier
07-30-2013, 10:10 AM

Cute little fellow!!! :D

blakehardesty
07-30-2013, 10:37 AM
A person should never enter the water south of the Mason-Dixon Line.:eek:

AGREE!!!! At least not this person!

thatsmrmastercraft
07-30-2013, 10:47 AM
AGREE!!!! At least not this person!

Your water moccasins aren't much better.......http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/images/smilies/tapping%20foot.gif

blakehardesty
07-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Your water moccasins aren't much better.......http://www.fresh-hope.com/forums/images/smilies/tapping%20foot.gif

I have never seen a water moccasin. Not to say they are not here, but I have never seen one in the 30 years I have been on this lake.

Besides, I will take my chances with a snake over a gator any day!!

CruisinGA
08-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Just got my gator tags yesterday!
This guy is goin gator huntin in September. :cool:

thatsmrmastercraft
08-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Just got my gator tags yesterday!
This guy is goin gator huntin in September. :cool:

Don't forget pictures, and subtitles for any video.