PDA

View Full Version : Sub box installation in a PS 190

shepherd
11-29-2006, 10:33 AM
To you guys who have a subwoofer in your PS190, or those who have seen one: What did you use and where did you put it? Obviously, it would have to go under the front deck. Did you mount it on the driver's side, middle, or passenger side? I'd kind of like to keep the passenger side open so I can slip a few skis up in there still. Also, are you using a truck box or a regular square box? What size?

Thanks.

p.s.: pics would be very helpful!

Sodar
11-29-2006, 11:10 AM
To you guys who have a subwoofer in your PS190, or those who have seen one: What did you use and where did you put it? Obviously, it would have to go under the front deck. Did you mount it on the driver's side, middle, or passenger side? I'd kind of like to keep the passenger side open so I can slip a few skis up in there still. Also, are you using a truck box or a regular square box? What size?

Thanks.

p.s.: pics would be very helpful!

For my PS 190, I bought a 8" bazooka tube and placed it under the bow infront of the driver's seat. I am not stereo a guru, but it sounds good and seems to turn the entire bow into a sub box...

robisjo
11-29-2006, 12:14 PM
I put mine right behind the passenger seat. There are heater hoses right in front of the driver's side so I could not put it there.

Ric
11-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Shep I had a storebought enclosure for a 10" kicker sub and since I had lts ballast, I installed the sub as far up an foreward in the bow as possible and strapped it to the rubrail backing.. it is a mutha to work up in there but the sub was out of the way and did not affect the wake since I ran it in the middle and forward (again with the LTS I could adjust side to side balance accordingly)