I'm confused....

milkmania
11-27-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm confused....

he'd have been worth it......

couple hundred bucks to get the ears cut...... his are already done

michael freeman
11-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Any one that would sale you a dog without asking you questions about you and your home should be a warning sign of a puppy mill. The ears of the dog in the picture look a bit short to me. Not that it matters, but from the point of view of a purchased dog w/ papers.

I'm sure you can go to the boxer rescue org and they will be glad to GIVE you a boxer for free. All my dogs are rescues (floppy ears and papered dogs alike)

milkmania
11-27-2006, 04:30 PM
searched a few places last night, until my heart was broken!

it's bad out there

it wasn't a puppy mill, just an individual and they didn't have any other dogs

rodltg2
11-27-2006, 04:33 PM
or decent pair of jeans....

Mikey
11-27-2006, 05:14 PM
For some reason the pic doesnt show up on my computer. Apparently its a boxer. I have owned 3 boxers. 2 from puppy mills that came with health problems:( and my current one is a rescue. I searched for a rescue boxer for a LONG time and finally found one in Fort Worth(3.5hr drive) he has been well worth the drive to get him. You may have to travel a bit but boxers are great. Try Petfinder.com or where I found mine at qualitydogs.com(rescue ads). Be patient the right one for you will come along.

milkmania
11-27-2006, 06:03 PM
yeah, he's a Boxer....

see if this works

(lowered the resolution, and pic size for upload)

dapicatti
11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I agree with the rescue theory. It may take a while, but you would probably be able to find your soulmate through a rescue organization. Just my 2 cents.

tex
11-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I may have put this in another thread but here is my input. Do the research and go to a good rescue group. You will have to make a donation but you will get a dog that is already house broken and crate trained. We got Kismet from one and it was a whip ars. We had to go to a meeting/shopping trip/and have someone make a home visit. It is so worth it. Our dog ROCKS! We took her on her 1st road trip last weekend. 3 1/2 hours in the car....No issues. Do yourself a favor and jump through all of the hoops...It will be worth it! You will get a dog that was rescued from a pound(spelling?) but is trained.