PDA

View Full Version : Free 2 year sub to Field and Stream

Farmer Ted
12-22-2004, 12:30 PM
http://www.magscentral.com/fs/fs15d1.htm

Just fill it out and it's yours FREE :banana:

captkidd
12-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Thanks Ted. I ordered one for my brother, the hunter in the family.

MarkP
12-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Ok I donít see the catch.:confused: Hmmm, anyone good with fine print??:wavey:

Farmer Ted
12-22-2004, 05:39 PM
MakP,

The catch is the print more mags than subscribers, they have to print so many copies regardless of the number of subs and instead of throwing them away they give them away.

Every once and awhile a good magazine will pop up, I get PC Photography, Computer Shopper, Maxim, Stuff, and FMH free.
The cool thing is if you go back and add your name again it will add two more years to the subscription.

No catch and if you're worried about getting a ton of spam set up a Yahoo account. There are some free magazine offers that require you to fill out a short survey usually related to the field of work you do, but I rarely get spam from these guys. A trick my sister who is in marketing taught me is when you fill out one of those registratino cards (paper or online) use a different middle initial or combination of initials to see if your information is getting sold.

T

MarkP
12-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Thanks Tim.. Sweet, Iím in!!:headbang:

I was just trying to provoke a response from our resident attorney/posting machine:D

bradamerry
12-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Is that my X-mas present from you Farmer :confused: ???

atlfootr
01-31-2006, 04:47 PM
http://www.magscentral.com/fs/fs15d1.htm
Just fill it out and it's yours FREE :banana:I'm not so sure, anymore. I attempted to link onto it and when I did here's what came up ...

MAGSCENTRAL.COM

MagsCentral.com is an established independent provider of customer acquisition and management services for publishers of consumer magazines in the United States. Our specialized, diversified distribution channels enable leading marketers to use magazines as a marketing tool to add value to their customer relationships. MagsCentral.com enjoys a strong reputation for commitment to both its customers and clients.

Coming soon: MagsCentral.com Retail Store --
Featuring Over 500 Magazine Titles!

So, I don't think it's currentlt active :rant: