PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Mag?

slink976
11-26-2006, 10:30 AM
My wife and I are both Team Mastercraft members. I thought I read something that there was a X Mag that comes with the membership. I know my mailman looks shady so it may have been gobbled up by him but just in case he is honest figured I would ask the board!

erkoehler
11-26-2006, 10:31 AM
I believe they changed it to once a year, ICBW.

PendO
11-26-2006, 10:31 AM
My wife and I are both Team Mastercraft members. I thought I read something that there was a X Mag that comes with the membership. I know my mailman looks shady so it may have been gobbled up by him but just in case he is honest figured I would ask the board!

you have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting your mag. ... IMO ... actually, you have a better chace at a fuel pump failure than you do a mag.

André
11-26-2006, 01:25 PM
you have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting your mag. ... IMO ... actually, you have a better chace at a fuel pump failure than you do a mag.
LMAO Pendo!!!
Good one!:)

Never got a single issue myself since joining...:(

east tx skier
11-26-2006, 08:40 PM
I believe they changed it to once a year, ICBW.

Okay, then where's that one?:rolleyes:

milkmania
11-26-2006, 10:37 PM

that was mean!!!!!:rant:

I thought something happened to Mag_Red:mad:

Ric
11-27-2006, 10:57 AM
that was mean!!!!!:rant:

I thought something happened to Mag_Red:mad:
MagRed went to the dark side. He's ok, but the moderators are working on changing his screen name to BlkLariat or Supercrew or BluOval or something like that. His name can no longer be a Chevy color code

TMC
11-27-2006, 01:42 PM

No need to bore you with the long story but we had to move on and find someone esle to work on the STAR. We are now in the middle of that bid process and are working feverishly to find a good partner so we can keep providing this publication to you and at the level you expect. I apologize for any frustration -

Jason