PDA

View Full Version : Lakefront Home 4 sale-Central Florida

T Scott
11-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Who needs a new home for their Mastercraft?? With the hopes of moving to a larger lakefront home in the area, I am putting my home up for sale. 2250 sq. feet, 2 car garage, 4 bedroom/2.5 bath + Bonus Room, Screen enclosed pool, 700 sq. foot deck, granite, stainless steel appliances, Now for the good stuff!! The house is on the 300 acre Lake Hiawassee in Orlando, Fl. There is a slalom course 100 yards off the dock as well as many pro wakeboarders live on the lake. Asking price is $619,000 call me if you need more information. 407-230-6748

rodltg2
11-20-2006, 12:42 AM
very awesome, would love it if i lived on florida!

Mag_Red
11-20-2006, 01:02 AM
very awesome, would love it if i lived on florida!Don't you mean "in" Florida??

Farmer Ted
11-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Don't you mean "in" Florida??

come on Mag, you're screwing up the bell curve.....

Rod can live on anything he wants to!

BriEOD
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Nice pile of bricks Tom. I'd love to buy it, but I think the commute to work everyday would be a bit of a stretch. Now if you had the heliocopter landing pad in the backyard we might be able to work something out. ;)

Good luck on the sale and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Brian

T Scott
11-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Thanks Brian! My family and I have really enjoyed the house. We have an opportunity to purchase a home that is approx 1000sq. feet bigger that is also on a private lake. If we can sell our house and get the other, Great!, however, if we can't, no big deal as we are very happy and comfortable in our current house.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

Tom

Footin
11-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Very nice place! I guess I should have charged you more for the trick release!;)

boatless
11-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Does an MC boat come with the house ? If it is, where do I sign ? :purplaugh .

boatless.

T Scott
11-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Does an MC boat come with the house ? If it is, where do I sign ? :purplaugh .

boatless.

Absolutely! Pay me my asking price and you can have the 1994 Barefoot 200 as well as the covered Shore Station lift!

wiltok
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm not too familiare with Florida - gators in that lake??

T Scott
11-21-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm not too familiare with Florida - gators in that lake??

I have lived on that lake for the last 7 years andsaw a 4-5 foot gator a few years ago. I have not seen one since.

SkiDog
11-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Now why would a gator or two detur anybody from buying such a beautiful house. Hell, if I had that house, I'd have me a couple of gators as pets! On a serious side, T, its a dream house for a bunch of us! You've done yourself proud. I'd hate to leave it!

T Scott
11-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Now why would a gator or two detur anybody from buying such a beautiful house. Hell, if I had that house, I'd have me a couple of gators as pets! On a serious side, T, its a dream house for a bunch of us! You've done yourself proud. I'd hate to leave it!

Thanks Dog! I have been very blessed.

Maristar210
11-21-2006, 11:49 PM
T-SCOTT

And I turned down an opportunity for a free pull? What the he!! was I thinking?

Where are you going that is better than that? JMO?

Steve

T Scott
11-21-2006, 11:56 PM
T-SCOTT

And I turned down an opportunity for a free pull? What the he!! was I thinking?

Where are you going that is better than that? JMO?

Steve

Thanks Steve! If everything works out, I'd be moving about 7 miles from my current home. It is an opportunity to be in a better neighborhood with better school districts, is 1000 sq feet bigger and is in a growing part of Orlando that provides a great opportunity for a long term investment. If it dosen't work out, I am very happy in my current house and could live there for years to come.

Maristar210
11-22-2006, 12:04 AM
Thanks Steve! If everything works out, I'd be moving about 7 miles from my current home. It is an opportunity to be in a better neighborhood with better school districts, is 1000 sq feet bigger and is in a growing part of Orlando that provides a great opportunity for a long term investment. If it dosen't work out, I am very happy in my current house and could live there for years to come.

Tom,

New place on the water as well?

Steve

shepherd
11-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Good luck Tom. Lakefront living in Orlando is paradise! We sort of had it when we lived there (canal front to Lake Conway). You're doing the right thing... don't sell unless you're moving to another, better lake house in Orlando.

Looks like a nice place. If we were relocating back to Orlando, I'd definitely be paying you a visit. That's in SE Orlando right, near FL Mall?

PendO
11-22-2006, 12:54 AM
I have lived on that lake for the last 7 years andsaw a 4-5 foot gator a few years ago. I have not seen one since.

you had me at "saw" ... man, I am afraid of heights and not too fond of the dark ... I'd have to be medicated heavily to ski where there was even a wiff of a chance that I would see a gator:)

shepherd
11-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Gators are our friends. They help keep the snake population down. :rolleyes:

shepherd
11-22-2006, 01:40 AM
............... isn't she a beauty!

erkoehler
11-22-2006, 01:48 AM
you had me at "saw" ... man, I am afraid of heights and not too fond of the dark ... I'd have to be medicated heavily to ski where there was even a wiff of a chance that I would see a gator:)

I went foot'n at Jim@BAWS lake last March, and the gators were always on my mind. Waiting for the slack to come out of the line, I never just felt alone in the water....it was like "something" was there with me!:o

TMCNo1
11-22-2006, 12:27 PM
I went foot'n at Jim@BAWS lake last March, and the gators were always on my mind. Waiting for the slack to come out of the line, I never just felt alone in the water....it was like "something" was there with me!:o

You did have something there with you, Jim! If an alligator got you, you know he would have jumped in and wrestled him away and saved you, right?

Sodar
11-22-2006, 12:48 PM
............... isn't she a beauty!

Two of my top five most feared animals right there! #1 on the list... SNAKES!! I hate 'em!!

milkmania
11-22-2006, 12:54 PM
T Scott,

Beautiful place you got there:headbang:

Would you be willing to settle for 10% of the asking price?

probably all I could come up with:o

ps.
made you a little gif
http://milkmania.info/tscott.gif

I didn't realize it, but the program I used converts gif to 256 colors:(

good luck with the sale

T Scott
11-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the Gif. file Milk! I don't think I can take 10% of the asking price, but thanks for the offer nonetheless! My house went on MLS today.....we'll see what happens!

dapicatti
11-23-2006, 03:11 AM
Good Luck T Scott. It's a beautiful home. I wish we lived near there.

edwinfuqua
11-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Nice... nice...nice. I bet you hate leaving... You have a lot to be thankfull for.

T Scott
12-01-2006, 07:36 PM
UPDATE: Received a full price offer this afternoon. I plan to accept it if I can negotiate the deal on the other lakefront house I am considering. Keep your fingers crossed

André
12-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow!That was fast!
Congrats!:)

shepherd
12-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Did you get any other offers? I know the market has cooled down a bit, but if there were other offers you may be able to get a bidding war going. FWIW, they bidded our Orlando house up a lot a couple years ago :). The house was a lot older than yours and it was only on a canal (to Lake Conway). Oh yeah, it all happened smack in the middle of that 2004 hurricane season which caused some damage to the house and landscaping! The location (waterfront, Lake Conway) was a HUGE selling point.

atlfootr
12-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Who needs a new home for their Mastercraft?? You had me SOLD, UNTIL you said, "Many pro wakeboarders live on the lake".
YOU of ALL PPL, should know we BAREFOOTERS aren't that fond of "w@%#^%#**** bdr's :rolleyes: