PDA

View Full Version : BareFoot 200 OWNERS

atlfootr
11-16-2006, 01:53 PM
To Any and ALL Barefoot 200 OWNERS ...
I'm replacing my "rigg'n hose" on my '93 BF 200 and would be very interested in going in half's w/ any other(s) who wish to do the same.

YAMAHA wants nearly $90.00 for 25 feet of hose, I called my mechanic -
he's check'n on a cheaper price.

Jerseydave
11-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Would other outboard companies offer that house any cheaper? Maybe try Mercury marine or even a piece from a plumbing supply store?

You could also try www.part-man.com

I think that's the site for Mercury engine parts.

SkiDog
11-16-2006, 06:44 PM
To Any and ALL Barefoot 200 OWNERS ...
I'm replacing my "rigg'n hose" on my '93 BF 200 and would be very interested in going in half's w/ any other(s) who wish to do the same.

YAMAHA wants nearly $90.00 for 25 feet of hose, I called my mechanic -
he's check'n on a cheaper price.

That hose will get them damn judges attention!!!!:D :D :D

atlfootr
11-16-2006, 06:51 PM
That hose will get them damn judges attention!!!!:D :D :DFunny dog, now where was that duct tape when I needed it :D

SkiDog
11-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Funny dog, now where was that duct tape when I needed it :D

Harold used it all on his trailer!

Sodar
11-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I KNOW you can find it cheaper. We did the same thing to our dual rigged center console at the dealership and the total was only $110 installed. It is a decent job pulling all the rigging off the motor, but it makes it look much cleaner when it is not cracked. Ask your local shop if you can buy 3 feet of it, I am sure they will do it, if not move onto the next one!!

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Harold used it all on his trailer!

I get mine here, http://www.duct-tape.com/
I never like the looks of the tube/hose from the deck to the motor, try some of the camo duct tape and no one will ever see it!

SkiDog
11-17-2006, 01:14 PM
I get mine here, http://www.duct-tape.com/
I never like the looks of the tube/hose from the deck to the motor, try some of the camo duct tape and no one will ever see it!

Back to the avatar thing #1, you must not have a whole lot to do these days, but go a lookin fer new avatars! Why don't you just start a new avatar company? Then you could change them every 5 minutes!

TMCNo1
11-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Back to the avatar thing #1, you must not have a whole lot to do these days, but go a lookin fer new avatars! Why don't you just start a new avatar company? Then you could change them every 5 minutes!

Now that I can't post pictures, I got a bunch to download, so I'm just using as avatars as needed!

TMCNo1
11-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Now that I can't post pictures, I got a bunch to download, so I'm just using as avatars as needed!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!