PDA

View Full Version : OSU Michighan Winner

loeweb
11-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Let's get another post started just for something else to p and moan about. Who do you think is gonna win the big one on saturday and why

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Let's get another post started just for something else to p and moan about. Who do you think is gonna win the big one on saturday and why

I took Michigan and the seven points.

GO BLUE:D

Mikey
11-16-2006, 02:00 PM
I would love to say Michigan is going to whoop some @$$ but I am not going to be dissapointed if they lose.

MYMC
11-16-2006, 02:09 PM
What is this michigan of which you speak?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-16-2006, 02:12 PM
What is this michigan of which you speak?
the university of

MYMC
11-16-2006, 02:21 PM
the university of
Must be a small local school never heard of it...:rolleyes:

trickskier
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM

Slightly bigger than Davidson

Davo
11-16-2006, 02:23 PM
LOL

like carpet baby

MYMC
11-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Must be why they went with a "wolverine" instead of a full size mascot

MYMC
11-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Slightly bigger than Davidson
Now that is funny

MYMC
11-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Boy you know a place is dead when you throw rocks like this and nothing happens...guess it is officially winter. Somebody turn off the light and lock up...jeez this is depressing.

Ric
11-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Boy you know a place is dead when you throw rocks like this and nothing happens...guess it is officially winter. Somebody turn off the light and lock up...jeez this is depressing. Nothin to see here
erk is sellin cars and machined aluminum, ump got married, rodltbu is stirring the pot this week and the big 10 has the game of the week

MYMC
11-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Nothin to see here
erk is sellin cars and machined aluminum, ump got married, rodltbu is stirring the pot this week and the big 10 has the game of the week
Machined aluminum? ***? I thought that was my domain? That's it no more free advice and design...MC can do it on their own.

Ric
11-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Machined aluminum? ***? I thought that was my domain? That's it no more free advice and design...MC can do it on their own. don't look at me, erk was the one peddling upgraded instrument panels... God knows I tried to peddle some in Vonore:o

captain planet
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
I took Michigan and the seven points.

GO BLUE:D
Looks like you missed the mark by about 17 points as the BUCKEYES will win by 10...and you lost your money as well...

O - H

captain planet
11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Must be why they went with a "wolverine" instead of a full size mascot
NOW THAT IS FUNNY :D

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 04:06 PM
NOW THAT IS FUNNY :D

And a buckeye is CP?

MYMC
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
And a buckeye is CP?
Ever get hit in the head by one? Want to? Keep it up!

MYMC
11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
don't look at me, erk was the one peddling upgraded instrument panels... God knows I tried to peddle some in Vonore:o
We need to talk...again.

Ric
11-16-2006, 04:25 PM
We need to talk...again. as long as it's not about trailers:o

jkski
11-16-2006, 04:38 PM
BUCKEYES all the way.
With that said, everyone knows that no matter what the respective records are going into this game, it is always huge and somewhat unpredictable...that is why we watch!

MYMC
11-16-2006, 04:43 PM
as long as it's not about trailers:o
Naw, lets make some stuff. After the holidays?

Eagle
11-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Buckeyes vs Trojans in the national championship game!

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Looks like you missed the mark by about 17 points as the BUCKEYES will win by 10...and you lost your money as well...

O - H

I - O

Jeez...that hung too long unanswered!

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry folks but the moose out front should have told you, OSU! History will tell you that OSU craps in MU's Weaties and MU craps in OSU's Weaties! Years gone by I have always bet against the team with the most to lose, OSU in this case. This year I think is the year of the Buckeye and unfortunately the national championship is being played this weekend in Columbus Ohio. I wish they both could win! Go Big Ten How bout them HOOSIERS?:D

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Sorry folks but the moos out front should have told you, OSU! History will tell you that OSU craps in MU's Weaties and MU craps in OSU's Weaties! Years gone buy I have always bet against the team with the most to lose, OSU in this case. This year I think is the year of the Buckeye and unfortunately the national championship is being played this weekend in Columbus Ohio. I wish they both could win! Go Big Ten How bout them HOOSIERS?:D

Hoosiers will be better next year. That QB will be good.

Steve

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Atleast let me spell check before you quote me!;) Hoosiers will be better next year. That QB will be good.

Steve

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 06:57 PM
How long would I have to wait???

88 PS190
11-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Two way loss, followed by the Hawks loosing to Minnesota.

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Give me time to get a beer!;) I am in a no holds barred mood tonight!:mad: How long would I have to wait???

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Give me time to get a beer!;) I am in a no holds barred mood tonight!:mad:

Just one beer?

Footin
11-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Buckeyes 27, Michigan 10.

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:07 PM
I changed my mind! Michigan smokes OSU! I forgot Footin' lived there! That has to count for something! My guess is Footin' has lost a ton of bets in his life!:D Buckeyes 27, Michigan 10.

Footin
11-16-2006, 07:16 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember you are a Buckeye at heart.

Chief
11-16-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm pulling for OSU, I want a Michigan vs. Notre Dame rematch! Need some redemption! Only if they beat USC of course. Wait then they will be playing OSU................ Hmmm I remember the last time ND vs. OSU maybe some redemption there.

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:23 PM
I know but this game is like amonia and bleach! Mix the two and no one wins! Go Big Ten and I hope the bucks ride on!:D HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember you are a Buckeye at heart.

Footin
11-16-2006, 07:28 PM
On the news here in Columbus they are warning Michigan fans:

Do not wear blue and yellow until you are inside the Horseshoe.

Rent a car with out of state plates (not Michigan)

If you have Michigan plates, stay off High Street (main street through campus)

I heard today Michigan is sending their own police officers. I guess us Buckeyes hate the team up north as much as we love our Buckeyes.

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:45 PM
I remember some good time at Joes and many other places on High Street! Park of Roses was my Basketball hangout. Not saying I fit in just saying I needed a game!

11-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Give me time to get a beer!;) I am in a no holds barred mood tonight!:mad:
its about Time!!!!!:cool:

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:48 PM
F with me tonight UMP and I will post some pics of you that NO ONE WANTS TO SEE!

11-16-2006, 07:48 PM
I heard today Michigan is sending their own police officers. oh great. now Ohio gets to see what Hitler Michi, I mean Germany felt like. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did I say that?:o

BriEOD
11-16-2006, 09:52 PM
F with me tonight UMP and I will post some pics of you that NO ONE WANTS TO SEE!
That was UMP in the camo at the wedding!!! I knew it!!

tones03
11-16-2006, 09:57 PM
On the news here in Columbus they are warning Michigan fans:

Do not wear blue and yellow until you are inside the Horseshoe.

Rent a car with out of state plates (not Michigan)

If you have Michigan plates, stay off High Street (main street through campus)

I heard today Michigan is sending their own police officers. I guess us Buckeyes hate the team up north as much as we love our Buckeyes.
I think that is sad, last year at the game I took 2 OSU fans into the game and about 40 of us, half UM and half OSU tailgated, and everyone had a great time. The OSU fans were suprised at how well behaved and polite the UM fans were. My friends asked me to come down there but said I shouldnt wear UM stuff and couldnt drive, so I said what is the point if I cant wear my teams stuff with out fearing for my life. I know it isnt everybody, but for the most part they are proud of that fact.

GO BLUE!!

slink976
11-16-2006, 10:30 PM
So it looks like OSU!

DrNautica
11-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Me sportin my new "horseshoe" haircut and OSU artwork...

DrNautica
11-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Getting the artwork applied by my eldest son...

Hemey5
11-17-2006, 07:29 AM
GO BUCKS !!!

Maristar210
11-17-2006, 08:09 AM

You are off your rocker....

Steve

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-17-2006, 08:14 AM

STAR!!!....errr...BUCKEYE LEAF!!! :D

Davo
11-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I think that is sad....My friends asked me to come down there but said I shouldnt wear UM stuff and couldnt drive, so I said what is the point if I cant wear my teams stuff with out fearing for my life. I know it isnt everybody, but for the most part they are proud of that fact.
I agree...except I would hope noone is proud of being hostile to the opposing team's fans. There's nothing wrong with a little heckling and I would expect OSU fans on the whole will excercise good judgement in this department.

Go to the game and wear your blue and yellow. Are you a big fella? ;) Look at it this way...there's no safer place to be than with a few of the allies. Hopefully, good sportsmanship will prevail amongst both groups of fans.

Davo
11-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Hot damn. You goin' to the game Doc? I picture you cookin' brats and drinking beer outside the stadium at 9 am hollerin' and waving your index finger at the ESPN cameras. :D

DrNautica
11-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Hot damn. You goin' to the game Doc? I picture you cookin' brats and drinking beer outside the stadium at 9 am hollerin' and waving your index finger at the ESPN cameras. :D

Nope, I'll be watchin' it on the BOAT and blowin' the train horn for every Buckeye score. Hope the marina neighbors get tired of that horn this Saturday!

GO BUCKS!!!!

O - H

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-17-2006, 09:02 AM
GO BUCKS!!!!
O - H

I - O

Here's hoping to MANY train horn blows! :toast:

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-17-2006, 09:04 AM
I agree...except I would hope noone is proud of being hostile to the opposing team's fans. There's nothing wrong with a little heckling and I would expect OSU fans on the whole will excercise good judgement in this department.

Go to the game and wear your blue and yellow. Are you a big fella? ;) Look at it this way...there's no safer place to be than with a few of the allies. Hopefully, good sportsmanship will prevail amongst both groups of fans.

Well said...

MYMC
11-17-2006, 09:34 AM
I can still remember Woody Hayes on the news telling people "if you are driving to the game in michigan fill your car in Ohio, there is no sense in leaving a penny in that state".

Gotta say I love the guy that goes to all the games dressed as Woody now.

Go Bucks!

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-17-2006, 09:50 AM
I can still remember Woody Hayes on the news telling people "if you are driving to the game in michigan fill your car in Ohio, there is no sense in leaving a penny in that state".

Gotta say I love the guy that goes to all the games dressed as Woody now.

Go Bucks!

Mike,
This guy? Took my wife's picture with these guys! They came to the tailgate we were at too after the IU thumping.
Spreading the Scralet and Gray down in NC?
Take care

jbfootin
11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
It should be a heck of a game...I think MI might pull the upset though!

MYMC
11-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Thats the guy!

Got my OSU stuff on today...born in California but grew up with "script Ohio".

captain planet
11-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Thats the guy!

Got my OSU stuff on today...born in California but grew up with "script Ohio".
I have had my OSU stuff on all week. Today I an sporting my shirt and tie with my OSU Jim Tressel sweater vest.

O - H

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I have had my OSU stuff on all week. Today I an sporting my shirt and tie with my OSU Jim Tressel sweater vest.

O - H

I - O

Scarlet and Gray Friday!!!

Maristar210
11-17-2006, 11:05 AM
I - O

Scarlet and Gay Friday!!!

What??????????

LakePirate
11-17-2006, 11:19 AM
What??????????

Post Ho !

/reference to the o-h deal.

phecksel
11-17-2006, 11:26 AM
As we prepare for the greatest college game of this century, a few thoughts

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Want to hear a Buckeye joke?" The guy replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something...I am 6' tall, 200 lbs. and I am an Ohio State graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2'', 225 lbs. and he is an Ohio State graduate. The guy right next to him is 6'5'', 250 lbs. and he is also an Ohio State graduate. Now, you still want to tell me that joke?"
"No, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times!"

It was reported that the Ohio Football Coach Jim Tressel will only be dressing 20 players for the Michigan game...the rest of the players will have to dress themselves.

Did you hear that the Ohio State University library burned to the ground?
All five books in the library were completely destroyed...the football team is really upset.

What's the only sign of intelligent life in Columbus?

Ann Arbor: 187 Miles

What does the average Ohio State University student get on his SAT?
Drool
How do you get an Ohio State graduate off of your front porch?
Pay him for the pizza.

Four college Alumni were climbing a mountain one day: an OSU grad, a Michigan grad, a Penn State grad and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal fan of their alma mater. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which of them was the most loyal of all. They continued to argue all the way to the top, when the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountainside shouting, "This is for the fighting Irish!" Not wanting to be outdone, the Penn State grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Nittany Lions!" Seeing this, the Michigan grad walked over and shouted, "This is for the Wolverines!" and pushed the Ohio State grad off the mountain.

What did the OSU grad say to the Michigan grad?
"Welcome to McDonalds. May I take your order please?"

A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to sweep the store." "But, I'm an OSU graduate" the young man replied indignantly. "I even played football there!" "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that" said the manager. "Here, give me the broom. I better show you how."

Two Ohio State football players were hootin' and hollerin' while partying on campus when a bartender asked them why they were celebrating. The smart one said proudly that they had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took them two months. "Two months?!" exclaimed the bartender. The Buckeye proudly replied, "Yeah, the box said 4-6 years!"

A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horseback riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse just in time...

A little boy and his mother were walking through an Ohio cemetery when they came upon a headstone that read: "Here lies an OSU graduate and a good man." The little boy asked his mother, "Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?"

Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie's lamp. "Who disturbs me?" asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. "You will each get one wish" said the genie. Jim offers to go first. "I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!" The genie grants the wish to Jim and he is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he'll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, "Fill it up with water."

Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games?
Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.
What are the three longest years of an Ohio State football player's life?
His freshman year.
GO BLUE!!!

MYMC
11-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Q: What's the difference between a University of Michigan fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q: How many University of Michigan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One, but he gets 3 credits.

Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco chase?
A: On the University of Michigan campus. That's the last place you would find a football player.

Q: Why do they throw out a sack of manure at University of Michigan weddings?
A: To keep the flies off the bride.

Q: Why don't University of Michigan fans let their kids play in sand boxes?
A: Because cats keep covering them up.

A University of Michigan fan walks into a doctor's office and removes his hat to reveal a frog sitting on his head. The doctor asks, "How can I help you?" The frog replies, "I was wondering if you could help me get this wart off my butt."

Q: Did you hear about the University of Michigan fan who locked his keys in his car?
A: He couldn't get his family out.

Q: Why do University of Michigan fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Two University of Michigan fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do. The first University of Michigan fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that." The second University of Michigan fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it." The first University of Michigan fan asks, "Why not?" The second University of Michigan fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Michigan campus?
A: A visitor.

Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the University of Michigan library?
A: Forty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in University of Michigan's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: Do you know why the University of Michigan football team should change its name to the "Opossums"?
A: Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Q: Did you hear the story about the semi-truck carrying pigs that flipped over on the University of Michigan campus?
A: The officials had to check ID's before letting anyone back on board.

Q: What does the average University of Michigan student get on his SAT?
A: Drool.

Q: What do you get when you breed a groundhog and a University of Michigan?
A: Six more weeks of bad football.

Q: What should you do if you find three University of Michigan fans buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.

General Schwarzkopf was walking through the desert during the Gulf War when he found a lamp on the ground. He picked it up, rubbed, and out came a genie. The genie said to the General, "I will grant you one wish." The General replied, "I wish that we will win this war. Here is a map of the desert and all the war parties. Please make us win the war." The genie responded, "I'm not that powerful of a genie. I cannot grant you that wish." "Well," the General responds, "then can you have University of Michigan win a bowl game this year?" After a moment, the genie says, "Let me see that map again."

Q: How do you make University of Michigan cookies?
A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.

Q: What do you get when you cross a University of Michigan fan and a pig?
A: Nothing. There's some things that a pig will not do.

Q: How many University of Michigan freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumb Michigan Laws
A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
There is a 10 cent bounty for each rat's head brought into a town office.
It is legal for a robber to file a law suit, if he or she got hurt in your house.
You may not swear in front of women and children in the state of Michigan.
Any person over the age of 12 may have a license for a handgun as long as he/she has not been convicted of a felony.
Clawson
There is a law that makes it legal for a farmer to sleep with his pigs, cows, horses, goats, and chickens.
Detroit
Couples are banned from making love in an automobile unless the act takes place while the vehicle is parked on the couple's own property.
Willfully destroying your old radio is prohibited.
It is illegal for a man to scowl at his wife on Sunday.
Alligators may not be tied to fire hydrants.
It is illegal to let your pig run free in Detroit unless it has a ring in its nose. According to history and animal husbandry, it prevents them from "rooting" in the ground for their food.
Grand Haven
No person shall throw an abandoned hoop skirt into any street or on any sidewalk, under penalty of a five- dollar fine for each offense.
Harper Woods
It is illegal to paint sparrows to sell them as parakeets.
Kalamazoo
It is against the law to serenade your girlfriend.
Rochester
All bathing suits must have been inspected by the head of police.
Soo
Smoking while in bed is illegal.
Wayland
Anyone can keep their cow on Main Street downtown at a cost of 3 cents per day.

Maristar210
11-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Post Ho !

/reference to the o-h deal.

look again LP

bcampbe7
11-17-2006, 12:25 PM
It is going to be hard to beat Michigan this weekend.

Bo will be coaching from above!

Sad day in Michigan...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2665857

MYMC
11-17-2006, 12:48 PM
It is going to be hard to beat Michigan this weekend.

Bo will be coaching from above!

Sad day in Michigan...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2665857
No offense but "from above"? What would make you think Woody would let him in before the game?

(For those of you offended by my sense of humor...well, lighten up it was intended as a joke...hell I don't even know if he was Catholic and we all know that is the only true religion anyway, Jesus said so himself and he was Jewish so he ought to know)

(Oh, yes I do know I'm doomed for eternity so there is little need to repeat it)

11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
(For those of you offended by my sense of humor...well, lighten up it was intended as a joke...hell I don't even know if he was Catholic and we all know that is the only true religion anyway, Jesus said so himself and he was Jewish so he ought to know)

(Oh, yes I do know I'm doomed for eternity so there is little need to repeat it)
may the gawd of your choice bless you mike.:cool:

MYMC
11-17-2006, 01:59 PM
may the gawd of your choice bless you mike.:cool:
Hey thanks...(hopefully Archimedes isn't reading this he doesnt believe in football ;) )

11-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey thanks...(hopefully Archimedes isn't reading this he doesnt believe in football ;) )
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Footin
11-18-2006, 12:09 PM
I went to the Campus last night and met a few friends, THAT PLACE IS NUTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

They are now expecting 400,000 people there today.

Hoosier Bob
11-18-2006, 07:22 PM
I'll bet it is really nuts now! I would watch that game again! How about you guys? Why on Earth would Michigan lose their #2 status after losing by 3 to OSU at home? It appears we have a stalemate!;) I went to the Campus last night and met a few friends, THAT PLACE IS NUTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

They are now expecting 400,000 people there today.

captain planet
11-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Bye bye LLLLLLoyd, Go bucks.

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-18-2006, 10:27 PM
We gave up 2 unforced, bonehead turnovers. Take those away and TSUN maybe doesn't get it as close in the 2nd half. BUT it's the way this rivalry goes and our O was too much for TSUN today. Too many weapons and a QB who is just amazing...

I don't know how I'm going to take these games as I get older. I'm going to have to learn to deal with the stresses I go thru much more effectively than I do now!