PDA

View Full Version : Summary of UMP's Engagement/Wedding

BriEOD
11-15-2006, 09:41 PM
I do not have the time to scrub every thread for all of the details. So, what is the deal. UMP you taking the plunge or what?

Hoosier Bob
11-15-2006, 09:46 PM
My guess is she saw the pics of him in his Underoos at MM2.5 and called it off! Actually I think they are just "together" with intentions of being more "together" in the future! I would say as Yooper temps chill the ring talk will return and all will be right. Let us not forget Albert Einstien was divorced! Are you saying you are smarter than Albert Einstein? I heard that on B & T the other AM. Sorry I do not remember the comedian!

PendO
11-16-2006, 12:10 AM
and to think I was going to give him 3 of my new fin set screws as a wedding gift ... ahh hell, I still neet to put a stamp on the envelope for Ric ...

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I do not have the time to scrub every thread for all of the details. So, what is the deal. UMP you taking the plunge or what?
Nope. All that hoopla was created by Randol. and everyone else hopped on the bandwagon and thats how it got so hyped. No Bri, I am not getting hitched. at least not anytime soon. not for a few years anyway.

Ric
11-16-2006, 09:26 AM
yall had a big fight the other day or something didnt you ump. I could sense trouble when I drove by your garage

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 09:26 AM
This is how I interpret his actions (or lack thereof)
He is scared to death of having kids. So he is going to drag his feet as long as possible with the intentions of having one after he does actually get married. So the longer the engagement, the longer the delay on the plans...and so on...

On the other hand, he may also be waiting until he can swing the new MC purchase and get that done because he knows she won't let him get one after they are married.

But for now, all he has to do is install a whole house:rolleyes: heated lamp in the bathroom ceiling so they can cook, clean, watch tv, and sleep in the bathroom in comfort and make it through yet another U.P. winter without having any fun whatsoever or snowmobiling (In which I STILL can not believe he doesn't do)

11-16-2006, 09:28 AM
yall had a big fight the other day or something didnt you ump. I could sense trouble when I drove by your garage
well, why didnt you stop and help me clean up the leaves in the yard then when you drove by my garage?:mad: I could use a little help, dontchano? and then I might have bought some of those setscrews from you.

Ric
11-16-2006, 09:32 AM
Nope. Just aint buying any ring.

UMP Rings are EXPENSIVE You are smart to wait. They will probably drop the price in a year or so :rolleyes:

11-16-2006, 09:35 AM
This is how I interpret his actions (or lack thereof)
He is scared to death of having kids. So he is going to drag his feet as long as possible with the intentions of having one after he does actually get married. So the longer the engagement, the longer the delay on the plans...and so on...

On the other hand, he may also be waiting until he can swing the new MC purchase and get that done because he knows she won't let him get one after they are married.

But for now, all he has to do is install a whole house:rolleyes: heated lamp in the bathroom ceiling so they can cook, clean, watch tv, and sleep in the bathroom in comfort and make it through yet another U.P. winter without having any fun whatsoever or snowmobiling (In which I STILL can not believe he doesn't do)

Well, your right on the kids issue. Thats a huge responsibility having children, and I dont think I am ready for it.

Your wrong on the boat issue. I am totally satisfied with my boat. I mean totally! I learned that my boat is PLENTY for my skiing/boating needs. I can only ski about 5 months here, so its not that big of a deal for me to have a new boat. Sure, if I had money falling out of my ears I would buy one, but in the real world, I love my boat. I have really bonded with it.

your right on the heater lamp, that is on the way. I know your disappointed in me because I dont snowmobile, but I have given it a try and I just dont care for it. I spend these winter months with the guitars, nice and warm in the house. :)

11-16-2006, 10:01 AM
UMP Rings are EXPENSIVE You are smart to wait. They will probably drop the price in a year or so :rolleyes:
Gee, ya think so?;) 8p

Mikey
11-16-2006, 10:01 AM
I know your disappointed in me because I dont snowmobile, but I have given it a try and I just dont care for it.

I think that you are the only person in Baraga County that doesnt have a snowmobile. Oh wait there might be one more. :D

11-16-2006, 10:03 AM
I think that you are the only person in Baraga County that doesnt have a snowmobile. Oh wait there might be one more. :D
Yea, I know:o I have owned 2 in the past. I dont have anything against sledding, its just not my thang. I enjoy honing up the guitar skills in the winter. I think I may concentrate on becoming a more profficient keyboard/synth player this winter....

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Nope. All that hoopla was created by Randol. and everyone else hopped on the bandwagon and thats how it got so hyped. No Bri, I am not getting hitched. at least not anytime soon. not for a few years anyway.

Wow, look how many years we have to work on him! He needs to go ahead and do it to stop all this! I guess I'll just go ahead now and send him a 2007 Mastercraft brochure as a engagement shower gift! Speaking of showers, how's the heatlamp/exhaust fan/windmill/steam generator/backscrubber/townail clipper/foot massager ceiling unit going for you and the Ms.UMP2B?

11-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Wow, look how many years we have to work on him! He needs to go ahead and do it to stop all this! I guess I'll just go ahead now and send him a 2007 Mastercraft brochure as a engagement shower gift! Speaking of showers, how's the heatlamp/exhaust fan/windmill/steam generator/backscrubber/townail clipper/foot massager ceiling unit going for you and the Ms.UMP2B?
I am waiting until I get the tile floor done first. :)

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM

"We-B-Floors-An-Stuff" told me it weren't possible to get tiles to stick to a dirt floor!

Ric
11-16-2006, 03:44 PM
I am waiting until I get the tile floor done first. :) you are picking your nose

Workin' 4 Toys
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
MY POINT EXACTLY!!!! Stalling, stalling, stalling.........

So he is going to drag his feet as long as possible with the intentions of having one after he does actually get married. So the longer the engagement, the longer the delay on the plans...and so on...

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 04:18 PM
I heard they were already married. Did I just say that? Sorry, UMP. I'm terrible with secrets.

11-16-2006, 04:57 PM
I heard they were already married. Did I just say that? Sorry, UMP. I'm terrible with secrets.
Negative Ghostrider.

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Well make up your mind man. Don't tell me one thing in a PM and another on the forum.

Ric
11-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Congratulations Don!

11-16-2006, 05:09 PM
what, are you guys filling in for randol since he is busy with his job/move ???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 05:28 PM
what, are you guys filling in for randol since he is busy with his job/move ???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am filling in for Jim@BAWS today

11-16-2006, 05:34 PM
I am filling in for Jim@BAWS today
why?:confused: he on vacation?

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:11 PM
Since you won't be getting a ring you can buy a brand new CRF 250R! Or better yet a CRF 450R! Those rings can buy some really neat stuff that you can ride! I am done! I was gonna buy a ring but now I think I want another bike! Once I get thrown out I will live my dream in someone else's garage!:mad:

Maristar210
11-16-2006, 07:16 PM
why?:confused: he on vacation?

Slamming Rod. I am filling in on Slamming Rod...

Mag_Red
11-16-2006, 07:21 PM
why?:confused: he on vacation?Yeah....where is Jeff??? Congrats Don8p

11-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Slamming Rod. I am filling in on Slamming Rod...
Well, someone has to, might as well be you. You will do a dayum fine job of it too, if I do say so my damself.

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 08:50 PM
So what are you buying with the 7 large? Screw the ring get something cool!

11-16-2006, 08:52 PM
So what are you buying with the 7 large? Screw the ring get something cool!
Well, seeing I aint into motocross, I will skip the 450. I think maybe some new carpeting, new tile flooring, a nice new leather chair. maybe that new keyboard I been wanting for so long too.....

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Pffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!! 8p

BriEOD
11-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the summary.

UMP congrats on getting married.

Seriously though, you are never ready for kids. I have 2 kids of my own and I still am not sure I was ready. That said, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am very blessed.

11-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Fffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!! 8p
why dont you chase some guy wearing orange and ask him if you can sleep in a hammock with him? just cuz I got style dont mean I bat for the other team. :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 09:08 PM
If I do it by force it is because I won not because of attraction! Why I ought to ..........................

11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
oh, yea, thats right, that was a "game" and you were just trying to "win".

LakePirate
11-16-2006, 09:48 PM
why dont you chase some guy wearing orange and ask him if you can sleep in a hammock with him? just cuz I got style dont mean I bat for the other team. :rolleyes:

What I am just some guy in orange now?

11-16-2006, 09:51 PM
What I am just some guy in orange now?
Dont kick me now Lakey, I am down!! Your gold with me, I would watch out for hoosier though, you know his motives!

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 10:21 PM
To win by FORCE and to FORCE all that moves!