PDA

View Full Version : Pics in posts are gone!

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Around 7:00pm the [IMG] Code Is Off showed up in the bottom box of the forums, but came back as ON. Now, I have NO pictures in any threads or posts. Under the message where it says Attached Images, all it shows is a Icon, picture #or name.jpg (KB, Views). You have to clink on it to see the pictures. Has anyone else had this happen?

east tx skier
11-15-2006, 08:12 PM
I see img code is on. My hotlinked pics still appear to be accounted for. Did you tick someone off in Vonore?

suedv
11-15-2006, 08:14 PM
I still see pictures

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 08:34 PM
I see img code is on. My hotlinked pics still appear to be accounted for. Did you tick someone off in Vonore?

As far as I know, I have done nothing. I talked to someone there today who gave me direction on who to talk to and will be doing that tomorrow about what's going on on my end. Everything is OK everywhere else on my computer, but TT is messed up for some reason.

Hoosier Bob
11-15-2006, 08:40 PM
You didn't happen to see any black helicopters or Staristar's black Yukon roaming around today did you?:confused:

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
You didn't happen to see any black helicopters or Staristar's black Yukon roaming around today did you?:confused:

NO! This is disgusting!

Hoosier Bob
11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
If I were you I would turn my lights out and hang low for awhile! Make one last trip to the grocery and hardware store for supplies and board your house up! Kill all communication, phone, internet, cable and such. That is how they get in you know! Nice knowing you George, sorry I should not have said that should I? Anyway those guns you ordered are on the way! Probably should have not let that one slip either. Oh well when this all clears I am sure you will look back at your house and all you owned (burned to the ground) when you return from being a recluse somewhere in the mountains for ten or twenty years and laugh!8p
HB
NO! This is disgusting!

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 09:05 PM
If I were you I would turn my lights out and hang low for awhile! Make one last trip to the grocery and hardware store for supplies and board your house up! Kill all communication, phone, internet, cable and such. That is how they get in you know! Nice knowing you HAROLD, sorry I should not have said that should I? Anyway those guns you ordered are on the way! Probably should have not let that one slip either. Oh well when this all clears I am sure you will look back at your house and all you owned (burned to the ground) when you return from being a recluse somewhere in the mountains for ten or twenty years and laugh!8p
HB

I can't go into seclusion, I got to keep up with this Thread/Post! http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=267671&postcount=111
I got a whole tractor/trailer load of popcorn in the driveway to munch on for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
11-15-2006, 09:08 PM
Wow I forgot that one! I would still run if were you! HAve you ever heard of a Blackberry? You can use that in the hills!

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Wow I forgot that one! I would still run if were you! HAve you ever heard of a Blackberry? You can use that in the hills!

Huckleberry in the woods near Mayberry, using a Blackberry, with Dingleberrys!

dmayer84
11-15-2006, 09:17 PM
did u possibly try using another browser?

H20skeefreek
11-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Did someone say dingle-berries? There are Klingons circling Uranus.

Ric
11-16-2006, 08:12 AM
I dont see anything :confused:

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Harold, try this. Go to "User CP" and click "edit options." Scroll down and there should be a check box next to view images (or some similar statement). Is that box checked? If not, then check it and "save" at the very bottom of the screen.

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 12:24 PM
Harold, try this. Go to "User CP" and click "edit options." Scroll down and there should be a check box next to view images (or some similar statement). Is that box checked? If not, then check it and "save" at the very bottom of the screen.

One problem solved now, the box was not checked for some reason and now I have the pictures back. I will continue to research the rest of my problems, I don't know how the box got unchecked, thanks for the help, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

east tx skier
11-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Glad to help. What are your other problems ... with the website?

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Glad to help. What are your other problems ... with the website?

See this post I did Tuesday, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=267259&postcount=69 and, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=267381&postcount=71

Even the options in my pm box will not work, all I can do is send the basic typed message w/o any options.

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Where did I get Munson from?

SkiDog
11-16-2006, 06:35 PM
#1, I've got two words for ya! Ron Crotty!:D

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 06:40 PM
#1, I've got two words for ya! Ron Crotty!:D

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's quite possible, but.............................................. we will see!

SkiDog
11-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's quite possible, but.............................................. we will see!

I told you not to screw with him, didn't I?!?!??! Now you gonna pay the piper! And it hasn't even been 10 years!

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 07:04 PM
I told you not to screw with him, didn't I?!?!??! Now you gonna pay the piper! And it hasn't even been 10 years!

I got it, he and you say he is not on the computer and on TT, but I really think he is rodltg in disguise!

C R O T T Y = Crotty's Really On Team Talk Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thunk ya had me fooled dint ya!

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:05 PM
And where did I get Munson from? Harold Flawson?

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 07:07 PM
And where did I get Munson from? Harold Flawson?

Bob, you drankin' agin?

Hoosier Bob
11-16-2006, 07:08 PM
Until it is GONE!:mad:

TMCNo1
11-16-2006, 07:19 PM

Skidog, check out my new avatar, that's over Parkway Blvd in L-O-L!

TMCNo1
11-18-2006, 11:07 AM
One problem solved now, the box was not checked for some reason and now I have the pictures back. I will continue to research the rest of my problems, I don't know how the box got unchecked, thanks for the help, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Doug for your help!

Thanks to Phil and Jason (Webmasters @ MasterCraft) for your help!
Sometime last night or this morning everything cleared up and my options returned. I appreciate you being there for us!