PDA

View Full Version : really funny sound clip

mbeach
11-15-2006, 11:48 AM
how to spoof a telemarketer. you'all will love this. required listening.

Click here: http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

sanjuan23
11-15-2006, 12:01 PM
I am crying and my stomach is killing me after laughing so hard.

trickskier
11-15-2006, 12:06 PM
That was GREAT Moonie!!!! BTW, Where have you been? What do you think of Jeffery's resignation?

milkmania
11-15-2006, 12:09 PM
good find:D

mbeach
11-15-2006, 12:24 PM
:friday: That was GREAT Moonie!!!! BTW, Where have you been? What do you think of Jeffery's resignation?
had to go dark after last weekend. jeff was the wr position coach for their 99 nc team as well as the 93 (i think). i believe john eason (wr coach) left with brad scott to s. carolina before 93, but i may be mistaken. anyway, he probably is a good wr coach, so i would probably have preferred him being reassigned there. i think the college game has gotten so sophisticated now that there needs to be an infusion of new thought from the professional level. george henshaw has had much experience in the professional ranks and coached nearly every offensive position. his son played te @fsu, and he played for bobby at wva as well as following him to fsu as a coach. anyway, if we land a replacement like him, jeff's stepping down was a good move. hiring someone lesser, like the guy at valdosta state, would be no better than what we had. i feel sorry for jeff because daddy put him into possibly a no win situation. by the way, am going to the fsu-uf game with 4 gators and sitting with them and my son in our booster seats on the 35. all my friends that we have been sitting around will think i have gone to the dark side. they are driving since i need to leave for iowa soon as we get back to lake after game. :steering: fortunately, wife will start the drive in case i tail gate too excessively. :friday:

TMCNo1
11-15-2006, 12:31 PM
That is neat, now I have something for them, still laughing!

jimmer2880
11-15-2006, 01:26 PM
That is awesome! I sure wish I had that kind of creativity....

trickskier
11-15-2006, 02:38 PM
:friday: all my friends that we have been sitting around will think i have gone to the dark side. they are driving since i need to leave for iowa soon as we get back to lake after game. :steering: fortunately, wife will start the drive in case i tail gate too excessively. :friday:

I have an extra Gator shirt if you need one LOL......Seriously though, from what I'm hearing Bobby is expected to retire at the end of next season. This scenario is a lot like Don Shula's, who wants to take a job for only one year? Unless they were hired under the premise that they would be offered the head coaching job when Bobby retires.

captain planet
11-15-2006, 05:07 PM
THat is some funny stuff right there.