PDA

View Full Version : All tucked away

TOO-TALL
11-13-2006, 07:36 PM
We'll I tucked the boat away for a long winter sleep this weekend.Its a sad day....just wanted to share my sadness :( :(

ridehype4life
11-13-2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks for sharing the sadness buddy....

We're already on the countdown till the boat gets pulled out- 5 months :cool:

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
We'll I tucked the boat away for a long winter sleep this weekend.Its a sad day....just wanted to share my sadness :( :(

Is that 'tucked away' close to, or at your residence? If so, you can make the best of the situation by having a beer and turning on the tunes every so often. I've been known to do that quite a bit. :o I make myself get 'banished' to the garage just for that reason. :D Sometimes I let my other woman (wife) join me.

ctkiteboarding
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
im feeling ya on the end end of the season ,
decided to condition the fuel and winterize the motor on my ride,,
broke my ribs weds and today i just felt well enough to walk to the boat and add the fuel stabil and extra oil and run the boat abit ,, its still on the lift but ill put it on the trailer in a day or so ,
ribs are feeling better today but i dont see any more skiing or even a boat ride in the future,,, mid nov and xmas crap on the tv,:( :( its time R

TOO-TALL
11-13-2006, 09:20 PM
P-hat_in_Cincy

I keep it about ten minutes from the house.I'm currently looking for a house(or should I say a big enuff garage with a house)so I can keep my best friend closer to me. I took the battery out so no more tunes for five months:mad: :mad: .

ctkiteboarding

You picked a great time to break ribs.You have all the winter to heal up.I took a bad crash eight weeks ago and brusied a few ribs.And it still hurts alittle to sneeze a cough.People tell me that rib injures take awhile to heal up.

Later

slickwilly
11-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Hopefully this will work. I had to resize the pic. This is my baby being put away for the winter.

I too had rib problems. Takes a while to heal.

erkoehler
11-13-2006, 10:19 PM
All you IL guys....we (Chicago MasterCraft) are giving pulls on Sat. Nov 18 in St. Charles.

You should come out...we're going to have ski and wakeboard boats available for pulls.

ctkiteboarding
11-13-2006, 11:11 PM
sad to put the boat away, i like the few last min boat rides , esp with the leaves etc ,, just a great time of year,,

did the ribs kiting, which sucks because its the windy season here and still reasonably warm , im out for at least 2 weeks and most take 4 to 6 weeks to heal up ,
what a pain in the arse ,
but that being said , we had a great season and the new ride was perfect,, almost 200hrs this summer and the boat ran flawless,, looking forward to the perfect pass and new ski this spring
i love my mastercraft,,,
R

sizzler
11-14-2006, 02:47 AM
mines in its barn during the week and going out this saturday.....45f duuring the day going down to 25 overnight....positively arctic for around here

Jeff Lyman
11-14-2006, 07:39 PM
It's by far the hardest putting the boat in the barn for 5 months. After you only owned it for 2 or 3 weeks and drove it once at 40 degrees. By spring I'll forget what color it is. If I get a chance I'll get a photo of the barn you guys won't believe what a piece of sh... it is but it's free !. Next spring may be an addition to our 3 car garage at the house for the big boy toys.

TOO-TALL
11-14-2006, 07:57 PM
All you IL guys....we (Chicago MasterCraft) are giving pulls on Sat. Nov 18 in St. Charles.

You should come out...we're going to have ski and wakeboard boats available for pulls.

HMMMMM......If I don't have to work I might drive up for a pull.Is this a event Like the "Freeze for life" event a few years ago in rockford?

erkoehler
11-14-2006, 09:11 PM
HMMMMM......If I don't have to work I might drive up for a pull.Is this a event Like the "Freeze for life" event a few years ago in rockford?

Its whatever it needs to be to get you out there! Honestly, its just an open demo. We'll have a 197, X1, and who knows what else out there on Saturday at 11am.

We're meeting at Boy Scout Island on the Fox River in St. Charles.

dapicatti
11-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Did the same thing Friday......Still can't believe its snow skiing season. I think I would rather be boating......:mad:

stuie
11-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey I just tucked mine away for the winter, Two weeks ago I drove 1600km to TN to pick it up and now I've got to wait 5 months to use it!!:mad: It's going to be a long winter!

Stuart

erkoehler
11-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Hey I just tucked mine away for the winter, Two weeks ago I drove 1600km to TN to pick it up and now I've got to wait 5 months to use it!!:mad: It's going to be a long winter!

Stuart

Did it come w/ a tower?

wilhelmwake
11-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Sad to hear you all are facing the horrible end of the season!! I live in New Zealand and our season has just started and it will only get better weather wise until February :D

I gotta say that sitting in your boat and turning the tunes on is definately well worth it, it just kind a refreshes the good memories of that nice summer day.

stuie
11-15-2006, 04:52 AM
Erkoehler, No tower..no need , Why do you ask??

Sodar
11-16-2006, 09:38 AM
I tucked my boat away today too! No need for covers, winterization or a trailer. I just throw it in a 40 foot shipping container and wait for spring!!8p

Ric
11-16-2006, 09:57 AM
I tucked my boat away today too! No need for covers, winterization or a trailer. I just throw it in a 40 foot shipping container and wait for spring!!8p whut that haell??

Sodar
11-16-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't know! I stumbled across it while I was searching for way to transport PS 197 from the east coast to the west coast! Pretty Scary if people actually ship their stuff like this!