PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I worked my arse off with fall projects" thread

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-12-2006, 10:06 AM
OK, I busted arse all day yesterday on fall time projects getting ready for winter.(ms. UMP helped too) got the leaf blower out and put a new spark plug in. I blew leaves in my yard for about 3 hrs, dug the snow plow out of the junk piled all over it in the garage, moved it out, hooked the plow up to the plow truck, filled the air bags in the springs, put weight in the back. got the snowblower out, changed oil, spark plug, greased everything. Then I to my parents house, and blew leaves at their house for 2 hrs. My arse was draggin! I didnt even check in here last night. Me and Ms. UMP ate dinner, and I fell asleep on the couch watching a Electric Light Orchestra concert DVD.

So, who else is doing those fall projects?

Workin' 4 Toys
12-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Looks like you had a busy day, is this why you don't do anything the other 364 days a year....8p

Jesus_Freak
12-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Wife had me bustin' it today and all day last Saturday. Dude, when can I begin skiing again?? Glad someone is feeling my pain.

MarkP
12-10-2006, 05:44 PM
OK, I busted arse all day yesterday on fall time projects getting ready for winter.(ms. UMP helped too) got the leaf blower out and put a new spark plug in. I blew leaves in my yard for about 3 hrs, dug the snow plow out of the junk piled all over it in the garage, moved it out, hooked the plow up to the plow truck, filled the air bags in the springs, put weight in the back. got the snowblower out, changed oil, spark plug, greased everything. Then I to my parents house, and blew leaves at their house for 2 hrs. My arse was draggin! I didnt even check in here last night. Me and Ms. UMP ate dinner, and I fell asleep on the couch watching a Electric Light Orchestra concert DVD.

Come on ump.. Your kidding right? In PA we do twice that just to worm up to do a project.. LOL!!
I did just finish up a big home improvement project while doing all that stuff that you mentioned too. That’s why I am kidding you

tex
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
How about learning to ski?

Maristar210
11-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Lotsa leaves baybee

Sodar
11-05-2008, 10:44 PM

UMP after blowing leaves...

MarkP
11-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Finished up my Fall project.. Built this “Rook” (by Astrix Sports) from the frame up. Some new parts, some used parts and some “take off” parts from my other bike.. I took the Rook out in the woods the last two weekends and it Rocks Out Loud!!
Maybe I’ll do the leaves in the spring…