PDA

View Full Version : Soooo the guy in front of me at the Beer Store....

Maristar210
11-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Has about twenty different items. I am in line behind him, patiently waiting to buy some Miller Lite. He asks about this Liqeuor, this brandy, that vodka. Finally after a few minutes of this asks if they have mix. At this point I realize this guy is totally clueless. He asks "do people really drink tonic with vodka? I roll my eyes and continue to stand there in the one and only line. Finally after ten minutes he decides that's all he needs. He pays and starts to move his stuff to the side. When he's done I place my beer on the counter, that's when he steps back in line and says "can I use your phone?" The owner says sure. He calls information and asks for the number to Bonefish grill. Meanwhile she rings up my beer which I can't help think is getting one degree warmer every two minutes. She says $18 something and I hand her my debit card. She swipes it and says oh yeah, he's on the CC line using the phone, You'll have to wait.....

Now my eyes are really rolling. This guys is asking about each appetizer Bonefish has and what its made of..... does that have nuts.... etc....

Minutes later he orders one order of Bang Bang Shrimp and hangs up.
At this point I am killing myself for not having cash. This guys leaves with his armfull of stuff. I get my debit card slip and nearly follow him out of the store. I parked two cars down from him and could help but notice his "Jennifer Granholm for governer" bumper sticker...

Most of you know how I can't stand her......

So what did I do?

I called Bonefish and cancelled his to go order !!!!!

KARMA IS A BEEETCH.....:D

Actually I didn't but I thought about it for more than a few moments.........Why stoop????

Right????

Psssssh Cold beeer here!!!!!!!

Steve

Mag_Red
11-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Pu$$Y! I would have done it8p

Ric
11-10-2006, 07:00 PM
there must be a man law related to what this guy did

BriEOD
11-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Ironically enough, I have a reservation at Bonefish Grill in 30 minutes. And with that, I see the Misses is ready so lemme' run.

To funny Steve!

prostar205
11-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Has about twenty different items. I am in line behind him, patiently waiting to buy some Miller Lite. He asks about this Liqeuor, this brandy, that vodka. Finally after a few minutes of this asks if they have mix. At this point I realize this guy is totally clueless. He asks "do people really drink tonic with vodka? I roll my eyes and continue to stand there in the one and only line. Finally after ten minutes he decides that's all he needs. He pays and starts to move his stuff to the side. When he's done I place my beer on the counter, that's when he steps back in line and says "can I use your phone?" The owner says sure. He calls information and asks for the number to Bonefish grill. Meanwhile she rings up my beer which I can't help think is getting one degree warmer every two minutes. She says $18 something and I hand her my debit card. She swipes it and says oh yeah, he's on the CC line using the phone, You'll have to wait.....

Now my eyes are really rolling. This guys is asking about each appetizer Bonefish has and what its made of..... does that have nuts.... etc....

At this point I am killing myself for not having cash. This guys leaves with his armfull of stuff. I get my debit card slip and nearly follow him out of the store. I parked two cars down from him and could help but notice his "Jennifer Granholm for governer" bumper sticker...

So what did I do?

Actually I didn't but I thought about it for more than a few moments.........Why stoop????

Right????

Steve

More than likely if you would have canceled his order, the manager would of made him a new order very quickly and given it to him from free - thus making this guys day. Guys like that obivious have no consideration for anyone but themselves. They must think the world revolves around them and we are all put on this earth to serve their every need.

What a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!

Mag_Red
11-10-2006, 07:45 PM
More than likely if you would have canceled his order, the manager would of made him a new order very quickly and given it to him from free - thus making this guys day. Guys like that obivious have no consideration for anyone but themselves. They must think the world revolves around them and we are all put on this earth to serve their every need.

What a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!It's called being inconsiderate......I see it more and more everyday. :mad:

Maristar210
11-10-2006, 08:03 PM

You are right Prostar205. This is one of the things I thought of when I considered it. Since I love the restaurant I let it go. He'll get his... I am sure of it....
Steve

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Geeeesh gosh Staristar! If that guy was a DeVos supporter you probably would have followed him down to the restaurant, bought him a few drinks and offered to pay for his appetizers!8p 8p 8p

Maristar210
11-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Geeeesh gosh Staristar! If that guy was a DeVos supporter you probably would have followed him down to the restaurant, bought him a few drinks and offered to pay for his appetizers!8p 8p 8p

No UMP

I would have been surprized he was in the Devos camp. I would have still thought he was a jerk because he was... regardless of polical affiliation. He really spoke volumes inside the store. His bumper sticker was just a perfect capper for me.

Ric
11-11-2006, 01:21 PM
No UMP

I would have been surprized he was in the Devos camp. I would have still thought he was a jerk because he was... regardless of polical affiliation. He really spoke volumes inside the store. His bumper sticker was just a perfect capper for me. Heyyy leave the Polics out of it

Where's Gene?

JimN
11-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Mag- "It's called being inconsiderate......I see it more and more everyday."

I call it "being effin' rude!"

He should have been asked, "What are you- the only person on the planet without a cell phone, you schmuck? You already made everyone wait while you played 20 stupid questions, now you wanna make us wait while you order food??"

P-hat_in_Cincy
11-11-2006, 01:52 PM
So what did I do?

Steve

OMG...I literally laughed out loud at that!

SKI*MC
11-11-2006, 02:35 PM
OH MAN! I would have bowed down to you if you would have cancelled his order! I give you points for thinking about it though!

trickskier
11-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Hopefully, there were 10 people in front of him when he got there and his food was as COLD as your beer by the time he got home.......What a JERK!!!! Cancelling his order....thanks for the idea!!!!

X-45
11-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Guys like that obivious have no consideration for anyone but themselves. They must think the world revolves around them and we are all put on this earth to serve their every need.

I though that is why we bought Mastercrafts?

Maristar210
07-23-2007, 05:07 PM
This one was one of my better mooments. You have to read the first post to get the story but I liked it...

Someone said dig up old threads sooooo

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Soo where's gene??? has he seen how sexy we look in our speedos??

Sodar
07-23-2007, 05:49 PM
This one was one of my better mooments. You have to read the first post to get the story but I liked it...

Someone said dig up old threads sooooo

This one made me laugh!! Thanks Steve... I needed it!! :)

phecksel
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
I parked two cars down from him and could help but notice his "Jennifer Granholm for governer" bumper sticker...

Steve

Granholm, Devos, Granholm, Devos, Granholm, Devos

OTHER!!!!!!!!!

My wife's involved in yet another battle with a yet another self serving public official. I'll have more to share in a couple of weeks, but it's tiring all the hidden agendas and the self serving crap.

Slinkyredfoot
07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
OMG...I literally laughed out loud at that!

I did too....great job, I will definitely have to remember this...I too have experienced this ordeal at some point in my life I am sure but what you did Steve is as they say "priceless" :D

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Bump,

I saw the same person tonight at the same store.

Just FYI.....

He's still stupid:mad:

Monte
08-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Bump,

Just FYI.....

Creature of habit?? Where was he going to eat tonight?:confused:

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Creature of habit?? Where was he going to eat tonight?:confused:

Dont know Monte. Don't care either. Long haired sandal wearing idiot flinging his 12 inch long hair around like a little *****. Bought a six pack of Coors Light...:rolleyes:

milkmania
08-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Dont know Monte. Don't care either. Long haired sandal wearing idiot flinging his 12 inch long hair around like a little *****. Bought a six pack of Coors Light...:rolleyes:

is this him? http://www.man-hairstyle.com/images/men_lognstyle.JPG

Monte
08-21-2007, 09:47 PM

hmmmm coors light drinker too!?!?!?! I just figured he may have wanted the number to that resturaunt so he could order take out;):cool:

Tell the truth... Is it HB?

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Not HB?? ... No way. This guy is was a total Tool. He looked like he needed a GPS strapped to his chest like flavor fav just so his dumb *** would not get lost

BriEOD
08-21-2007, 09:58 PM
You should of opened a can on him!

Monte
08-21-2007, 10:00 PM
You should of opened a can on him!

Now that would be a waste of Beer:rolleyes:

MarkP
08-21-2007, 10:04 PM

So what did I do?

Right????

Steve
You lost me at M lite..
Christ, buy a mans beer!:rolleyes: !

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 10:06 PM
You lost me at M lite..
Christ, buy a mans beer!:rolleyes: !

MarkP

It was for the guests. I am a Newcastle guy :D

MarkP
08-21-2007, 10:10 PM
MarkP

It was for the guests. I am a Newcastle guy :D
Be a mentor damit!!

Ric
08-21-2007, 10:11 PM
just this past week, dropped into my local convenient store with the coldest beer in town and grabbed 2 20packs of bottles.

Headed to the front with two 20packs this little trailer trasher bebops in and runs to the counter in front of me.... ok, I stand there quietly because she is obviously more important than me... she proceeds to ask for 2 bags of ice:rolleyes: ok, lady says 2.46 or some odd number like that.

gretchen gives her a ten (yes, I'm still stretching my arms out with a 20 pack in each hand) and tells the girl to "wait, lemme see if I have change"... starts fooling with coins from the coin purse.... (yep, still waiting and silent..) I finally lean over to see whaz goin on and the broad is looking over ALL her coins for God knows what... Dates, states on the quarters like mag red - or I dont know, maybe she didn't ever learn her coins in kindergarten....

Finally, I say "ALLRIGHT!" fuming, I stare her down, "oh sorry" gets thehell outta my way as she puts her money back and then begins to strike up conversation by telling me, "those better not be going to my nephews birthday party". I knew I'd say something bad after the week I had so I just looked at her and paid and left......

There... Got that off my chest... I figure dumb people are like tar babies to me... I get mad and try to teach them a lesson, I will always come out looking like the fool.

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 10:20 PM
just this past week, dropped into my local convenient store with the coldest beer in town and grabbed 2 20packs of bottles.

Headed to the front with two 20packs this little trailer trasher bebops in and runs to the counter in front of me.... ok, I stand there quietly because she is obviously more important than me... she proceeds to ask for 2 bags of ice:rolleyes: ok, lady says 2.46 or some odd number like that.

gretchen gives her a ten (yes, I'm still stretching my arms out with a 20 pack in each hand) and tells the girl to "wait, lemme see if I have change"... starts fooling with coins from the coin purse.... (yep, still waiting and silent..) I finally lean over to see whaz goin on and the broad is looking over ALL her coins for God knows what... Dates, states on the quarters like mag red - or I dont know, maybe she didn't ever learn her coins in kindergarten....

Finally, I say "ALLRIGHT!" fuming, I stare her down, "oh sorry" gets thehell outta my way as she puts her money back and then begins to strike up conversation by telling me, "those better not be going to my nephews birthday party". I knew I'd say something bad after the week I had so I just looked at her and paid and left......

There... Got that off my chest... I figure dumb people are like tar babies to me... I get mad and try to teach them a lesson, I will always come out looking like the fool.

RIC
I want you

Ric
08-21-2007, 10:28 PM
why .

Ric
08-21-2007, 10:32 PM
hurry up with the pm steve

Maristar210
08-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Flicking tongue

GLGLADGLAGGLGLGLGLGADLGGLGL

Willski
08-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I usually try my best to look annoyed (not too tough), but I dtry not to say anything because my luck that person might be my new boss the next day or something!

Leroy
08-21-2007, 11:49 PM
You could ask how the appetizer was!

Congrats on 6k posts coming up here!

Bump,

Just FYI.....